Author Topic: pm question answews  (Read 717 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answews
« on: April 20, 2008, 10:40:16 PM »
[quote author=
Leave my name off if you post this.
GH, alot of talk has been going around of future busts of personal users who may have purchased gear from suppliers compromised during ORD. I would imagine that quite a few people on this board have something to worry about, as so many suppliers were taken in, along with customer lists. If you are the God of hormones as you say, you must have some insight or heard something. Here is a comment that has been floating around from another board.

"I work closely with lawyers on a daily basis and had the chance to converse with an predominant lawyer (wont give names) who is known to defend for cases involving AAS etc for high profile bodybuilders/users etc. He informed me that the FEDs currently are in cooperation with much of Europe/China and that many companies are under a plea agreement in which they will operate as if nothing is wrong, but then hand over a list of those who purchased from the US to the FED's in order to get off a little lighter due to cooperation. He said that in the next couple of months there will be over 100,000 arrests (I am not exaggerating there). Now take this for what its worth. It did come from a lawyer and I am not trying to stir the pot and as of now its hearsay, but it was said."

For the sake of the little guy, who purchases hormones for himself just to look good and for the love of lifting weights, you need to say something. Thanks
[/quote]

no friend its rubbish,,2 oif my closest friends personal friends family related friend since i consider them family are in the american dea

the only arrests that are on going and will go on are of dealers who sell and buy underground on us grounds and manufactors of underground gear in counried who have aas under control substance,,

personal users ,,,perople who buy little and little means under 1 k are not even being fart twards..have you looked at the american exonomy lately?? do you think the people in american have time for this bullshit 10 ampols buyers? the goverment has bunch of pedohile cases of fdls wanna be crazy mormons on their head,,you got ringss who kidnap children to be sex slaves and you think the goverment waste even one second on personal user ? if it did they would go after narcotix users first and many weed users sadly are still doing it under the sun ...with out the needs or the care

ill say it here again

only people who will get atteested and been arested and were arrewsrws are dealers in the bulk,,manufactos in the bulk,,buyers who think theu are personal users but by 500 ampols every month,,this my friend is not personal user it is a guy buying for selling ,,,your goverment is not stupid and only touch the cause of the cancer not the cancer itself ,,to cancer itself will always be there to some degree,,

in general you can blame underground china for the justified arrests you see now,,if you buy DOMESTIC USA underground chinease you may very well be asked about a source,,you wont get attrested or bothered with because you are nothing and you know it and goverment knows it but if goverment see you ordr 3 times in 2 months 400 ampols each time or 40 10 ml vials each time,,then you are no personal nothing and desetved questioning and arrest,,most of the guys who spend that much money live in specific addresses and they own things that the goverment love to take since those guys are in 100% of the cases dealers and also in most cases the goverment find guns and narcotics around too so its a multi catch friend
no body cares about your 11 ampouls deca
fallen angel

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
Re: pm question answews
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 12:04:46 AM »
oh thank god  :-X