Author Topic: NASSER EL SONBATY VS KING KOVACS!!  (Read 1218 times)

Alex23

NASSER EL SONBATY VS KING KOVACS!!
« on: April 20, 2008, 11:40:12 PM »
After getting tired of hearing endless muscle phone jokes from a 39yo attention ho' and a 32yo "still trying to pick up a career" Billy Corgan, I decided to check out MD radio instead...

Kovacs calls you out quite obviously. Makes you look pretty bad, my fellow San Diegan.

Are there things and plans on a reprisals?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Alex, what's your beef with Spec Ed?  Always seemed like an ok dude by me.  Just curious.

Alex23

Alex, what's your beef with Spec Ed?  Always seemed like an ok dude by me.  Just curious.

I promised a certain someone I wouldn't spill on this.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
I stopped listening to big nation when Ed refused to answer questions about the youtube challenge after he promised prizes for the top three contestants  :-\
follow the arrows

Alex23

I stopped listening to big nation when Ed refused to answer questions about the youtube challenge after he promised prizes for the top three contestants  :-\

Inconsistence is his middlename.

Listen... getting 'celebrities' to call in for any form of "internet media" ain't that hard. Getting a "personality" email ain't too hard either...

The hard part is to establish credibility, build an audience and keep good people/friends around: