Author Topic: I'm still the Y Wonder Boy so don't get any ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1609 times)

Alex23

;D

TEAM MUTHER FUCKING 23.

End of the Story.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
GO KILL YOURSELF YOU FAT FUCKIN FRENCH LOSER

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
stop insulting yourself, Enanthator aka Alex23 aka Calmus aka David Puddy aka Peptide Wizard aka Flexington and God knows how many others. :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
stop insulting yourself, Enanthator aka Alex23 aka Calmus aka David Puddy aka Peptide Wizard aka Flexington and God knows how many others. :D

I call it IMPD, Internet Multiple Personality Disorder. IMPD must be a sign of mental disease, LOL!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
I call it IMPD, Internet Multiple Personality Disorder. IMPD must be a sign of mental disease, LOL!

Doc where are you going to vacation with Toxie and Meatloaf at?
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
Doc where are you going to vacation with Toxie and Meatloaf at?

Not sure. Why?

danielson

• Getbig V
Not sure. Why?

Just curious. I suggest Vegas, it's the least gay place 3 guys who met on a messageboard could go.
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Just curious. I suggest Vegas, it's the least gay place 3 guys who met on a messageboard could go.

;D

drkaje

• Getbig V

I see your point, LOL!

Depending on my girl's schedule, seeing you first might happen. I've heard that hospital isn't in the nicest 'hood, though.

danielson

• Getbig V
I see your point, LOL!

Depending on my girl's schedule, seeing you first might happen. I've heard that hospital isn't in the nicest 'hood, though.

If that hood is Pontiac then you are right. There are a lot of nice areas just 5 minutes outside of the city though, so you would be just fine. Is it St Joes or NOMC by any chance? Those are the biggest ones I think.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

As long as Doc doesn't partake in the shaving of the back hair event, I think he'll be alright.  :-X

Alex23

Hahahaha!!! I'm flattered but I'm not that cuban in denial enanthadong, no idea who clamus is.

I did admit using the Peptide whatever account from someone else like a year ago and the Puddy one when I was in timeout recently. That's about it, you can ask Ron.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Hahahaha!!! I'm flattered but I'm not that cuban in denial enanthadong, no idea who clamus is.

I did admit using the Peptide whatever account from someone else like a year ago and the Puddy one when I was in timeout recently. That's about it, you can ask Ron.

drkaje

• Getbig V
St Josephs.

No back shaving, BF!!!