Author Topic: RE: GetBig.com in MuscleMag this month and next!  (Read 3263 times)

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: RE: GetBig.com in MuscleMag this month and next!
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2008, 10:18:01 AM »
Tony is a good guy-rare find in this business.  Good writer and knowledgeable about powerlifting.

I appreciate it. I think everyone who posts here knows they're fair game...that people will bust chops. It's all good!

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2008, 10:21:28 AM »
are you inferring that "ghgut" is like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs but instead of luring big women back to his place to put them in a hole and take their skin "he" slips bodybuilders roofies and brings them back to his place for "posing sessions", Danny?

One of the funniest South Park episodes I ever saw was Kartman playing this with his dolls. It's great!

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2008, 10:23:07 AM »
are you inferring that "gh gut" likes the penile tissue, Danny?

If I was homophobic or otherwise prejudiced against gay men and women these types of comments might irk me...

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2008, 10:26:47 AM »
Something else that took me awhile to realize...
and this isn't a popular thing to say in these "politically correct" times...
but who you are as a person, what you say and do, reflects not only on yourself but on your upbringing and family...
Of course, I think the anonymity of the net lends people an artificial sense of bravado or a way of ignoring responsibility.

Just my 2-cents.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 10:39:19 AM »
Die. Take your spam and plug it somewhere else - you can start with your team of jockrider's anal cavities.
O

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2008, 05:47:51 PM »
Die. Take your spam and plug it somewhere else - you can start with your team of jockrider's anal cavities.

Would the Duke approve of such speech pilgrim?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2008, 05:50:38 PM »
Would the Duke approve of such speech pilgrim?

I'm only in Getbig mode. It's not personal, strictly internet business.

Here..another bump for the zombie book.
O

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2008, 05:50:57 PM »
and who are you jockrider?

What exactly is a jock rider?

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2008, 05:53:15 PM »
I'm only in Getbig mode. It's not personal, strictly internet business.

Here..another bump for the zombie book.

One of my favorite Duke quotes...
"I'm the stuff men are made of."

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2008, 07:28:43 PM »
Tony M is a straight up very nice guy..a great writer and a good photographer--has a passion, a true passion for the sport of bodybuilding...He did a great job with photos/write up of me and Big Al Fortney in MuscleMag a few issues back...when we where prepping for 2007 NPC Nationals!

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2008, 08:04:34 PM »
Derek Anthony has three loves in this here life, chewing bubblegum, shopping for panties and sucking penis and right now he's all out of bubblegum and money for panties.

Shopping for new hair......... ;)

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2008, 08:48:59 PM »
Derek Anthony has three loves in this here life, chewing bubblegum, shopping for panties and sucking penis and right now he's all out of bubblegum and money for panties.

haha did you derive that quote from "they live" with rowdy rody piper?

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2008, 09:05:56 PM »
Tony M is a straight up very nice guy..a great writer and a good photographer--has a passion, a true passion for the sport of bodybuilding...He did a great job with photos/write up of me and Big Al Fortney in MuscleMag a few issues back...when we where prepping for 2007 NPC Nationals!

Anthony..you and Al are the man (the men)!...I'm gonna get you both back in the column again...just be patient with me...it's one of those forget about it and then you pick up the issue and there you are again things...the space limitation kills me, but I am just glad the east coast has what voice it has in the mag!

These guys gotta see you two load up the leg press with a few dozen 45s and then through a couple of women on top...sick shit!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2008, 05:57:58 AM »
hahah holy shit----danny is in rare form today ;D -----------ready to crucify some bitches huh

at least Ghgut isnt slanging some shitty supplement website or his "services" for contest prep like some of the trolling homos do around here.  The worst is when someone has one of their "friends" do the promoting for them on here.

zombies huh-------interesting a BBing journalist would chose zombies considering most pro BBers are half dead anyway

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2008, 12:51:48 PM »
Anthony..you and Al are the man (the men)!...I'm gonna get you both back in the column again...just be patient with me...it's one of those forget about it and then you pick up the issue and there you are again things...the space limitation kills me, but I am just glad the east coast has what voice it has in the mag!

These guys gotta see you two load up the leg press with a few dozen 45s and then through a couple of women on top...sick shit!

Very cool...thank you...will keep my eye out for it!

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2008, 05:04:55 PM »
hahah holy shit----danny is in rare form today ;D -----------ready to crucify some bitches huh

at least Ghgut isnt slanging some shitty supplement website or his "services" for contest prep like some of the trolling homos do around here.  The worst is when someone has one of their "friends" do the promoting for them on here.

zombies huh-------interesting a BBing journalist would chose zombies considering most pro BBers are half dead anyway

There are actually reports that Joe Weider was a zombie at the 2007 Olympia. Unconfirmed of course.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2008, 05:09:16 PM »
There are actually reports that Joe Weider was a zombie at the 2007 Olympia. Unconfirmed of course.
HAHAhahahahaha

just busting your balls bro------hope everything goes well with the book

plus I love zombie shit ;D

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2008, 05:46:27 PM »
HAHAhahahahaha

just busting your balls bro------hope everything goes well with the book

plus I love zombie shit ;D

Thanks man...zombies rule!...bodybuilding too!!!

Moosejay

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2008, 06:00:20 PM »
Danielson...I understand where your comments are coming from and if the thread is taken down it's taken down...so be it...but I guarantee you I work harder than you can imagine and that has nothing to do with the book, which, by the way, I am not doing for "financial gain." Do you have any idea how many writers actually "make it"? Very few...We do it for the love of the craft, much like bodybuilders lift for the love of the iron...

He's correct there. The average # of sales of a 'best seller' is 3,000 copies....so, to make serious $.....you'd have to sell WAYYY more than that.

And MOST never do.

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2008, 06:06:58 AM »
Last post on this...know I'll get torn apart by SquadFather and others, but oh well...

Eden has been bought by a traditional publisher and will be re-issued this fall. For those who supported it, thanks! I think they did a great job on the new cover...

https://www.horror-mall.com/EDEN-by-Tony-Monchinski-p-18147.html

One of the main characters in Eden is a powerlifter; one of the main characters in my follow up novel will be a test-injecting bad ass bodybuilder.