Author Topic: RE: GetBig.com in MuscleMag this month and next!  (Read 3264 times)

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
RE: GetBig.com in MuscleMag this month and next!
« on: April 21, 2008, 08:06:04 AM »
I never come on here and hawk anything but am now...

If you like a good read (action-horror and zombie fiction in particular) please check out my new novel, available online at...

http://www.amazon.com/Eden-Tommy-Arlin-Tony-Monchinski/dp/1419688731/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1208790242&sr=1-1

Much love to my peeps on GetBig.com. I give the board props in then ew issue of MuscleMag (I write the East Coast Review column which features BronxBomber Chris Nardoni this month) and in next month's issue too. Sorry for this crass self-plug, but I gotta promote! Peace, Tony Monchinski

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: RE: GetBig.com in MuscleMag this month and next!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 08:10:21 AM »
congrats on the book ;) Can you torren it? 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 08:11:15 AM »
don't mind them, dude well done is it free or do i need to pay?

You think he is just giving away copies of his zombie book? Of course you have to pay.
E

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 08:11:58 AM »
You think he is just giving away copies of his zombie book? Of course you have to pay.

yeah was as stupid question I just wondered who is still paying for zombie books, but yeah stupid question.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 08:13:31 AM »
I never come on here and hawk anything but am now...

If you like a good read (action-horror and zombie fiction in particular) please check out my new novel, available online at...

http://www.amazon.com/Eden-Tommy-Arlin-Tony-Monchinski/dp/1419688731/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1208790242&sr=1-1

Much love to my peeps on GetBig.com. I give the board props in then ew issue of MuscleMag (I write the East Coast Review column which features BronxBomber Chris Nardoni this month) and in next month's issue too. Sorry for this crass self-plug, but I gotta promote! Peace, Tony Monchinski

and who are you jockrider?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 08:14:49 AM »

why the interest? It's not gaylove literature he is writing :)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 08:15:34 AM »
hahaha. you heard the man "ghgut" tell us who you are and where you from?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 08:23:21 AM »
Tony is a very cool guy who does a lot of video work for Bodybuilding.com and MDTV. He is a talented writer and would be happy to sign/personalize books for any Getbiggers into supernatural horror or just wishing to support one of their own.
BigNationRadio.com

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 08:24:28 AM »
hahaha. you heard the man "ghgut" tell us who you are and where you from?

I've been trolling GetBig.com for years...my name is Tony, I'm a teacher/writer/photographer, link below will tell you more about me and the book if anyone is interested...I do my thing in MuscleMag every month. My writing/pictures/or myself have also appeared in Planet Muscle, RX Muscle, Powerlifting USA, and yes, even MD (Gregg Valentino is my neighbor).

I actually did give away several copies via zombie bulletin boards (such things do exist!) but at the moment the well is dry so to speak...

http://www.storyhack.com/2008/04/14/confessions-of-a-print-on-demand-zombie/

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 08:24:55 AM »
Tony is a very cool guy who does a lot of video work for Bodybuilding.com and MDTV. He is a talented writer and would be happy to sign/personalize books for any Getbiggers into supernatural horror or just wishing to support one of their own.

He's a fkn leech plain and simple. Ron didn't make this board so some jackass can promote their stupid books. When will people learn.
E

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 08:25:17 AM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2008, 08:26:18 AM »
are you inferring that "gh gut" likes the penile tissue, Danny?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2008, 08:28:48 AM »

That I don't know, I just wish Ron would ban every cokksukker who uses this site for financial gain. Should we feel bad for people who are too lazy to get a real job and then have to hawk their shitty products on here? Fuck them. GHGut is basically saying he is better than every Getbigger by spamming the board with this drivel. For that he should be banned.
E

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2008, 08:31:05 AM »

Special Ed you are the man. I no longer submit any videos to MD.com only because I don't have free time to do free work for anyone or any site...
For a sampling of what I did, check out...

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/388/164/

Or...

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/560/162/

True, I am no Mike Pulcinella (his cuz Steve is in the MuscleMag column next month), but I never claimed to be!

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2008, 08:33:53 AM »
That I don't know, I just wish Ron would ban every cokksukker who uses this site for financial gain. Should we feel bad for people who are too lazy to get a real job and then have to hawk their shitty products on here? Fuck them. GHGut is basically saying he is better than every Getbigger by spamming the board with this drivel. For that he should be banned.

Danielson...I understand where your comments are coming from and if the thread is taken down it's taken down...so be it...but I guarantee you I work harder than you can imagine and that has nothing to do with the book, which, by the way, I am not doing for "financial gain." Do you have any idea how many writers actually "make it"? Very few...We do it for the love of the craft, much like bodybuilders lift for the love of the iron...

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 08:35:45 AM »

You guys who are fixated on the male organ (not saying you are Squad) will love Derek Anthony's comments for GetBiggers in next month's (out end of May) Musclemag. I guarantee.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 08:42:47 AM »
You guys who are fixated on the male organ (not saying you are Squad) will love Derek Anthony's comments for GetBiggers in next month's (out end of May) Musclemag. I guarantee.

Derek Anthony has three loves in this here life, chewing bubblegum, shopping for panties and sucking penis and right now he's all out of bubblegum and money for panties.

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 08:44:11 AM »
He's a fkn leech plain and simple. Ron didn't make this board so some jackass can promote their stupid books. When will people learn.

I consider my relationship with GetBig symbiotic...I meet a lot of the talent that appears in the column here (in recent and upcoming months, for example, PJ Braun, Guy Cisternino, Chris Nardoni, John Rosa, etc.) and I plug the site on occasion too...if plugging my book here is too much, I get it. I won't bitch and moan.

I have also contributed to GetBig in the past as well, for example...

http://www.getbig.com/iview/morris051229.htm

OR

http://www.getbig.com/iview/valentino040125.htm

OR

http://www.getbig.com/iview/howlett030121.htm

So I have some history with the site.
Danielson, you can taunt, insult and goad me in cyberspace all you like...that's just not how I choose to roll.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2008, 08:46:19 AM »
hahahahaa, yeah Danny, he "meets the talent" here on getbig. ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 08:47:25 AM »
I consider my relationship with GetBig symbiotic...I meet a lot of the talent that appears in the column here (in recent and upcoming months, for example, PJ Braun, Guy Cisternino, Chris Nardoni, John Rosa, etc.) and I plug the site on occasion too...if plugging my book here is too much, I get it. I won't bitch and moan.

I have also contributed to GetBig in the past as well, for example...

http://www.getbig.com/iview/morris051229.htm

OR

http://www.getbig.com/iview/valentino040125.htm

OR

http://www.getbig.com/iview/howlett030121.htm

So I have some history with the site.
Danielson, you can taunt, insult and goad me in cyberspace all you like...that's just not how I choose to roll.

Relax dude, I treat all spammers the same. In the end I could give a fuck about a few threads of spam, but if everyone here did it this site would suck.
E

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2008, 08:51:09 AM »
Relax dude, I treat all spammers the same. In the end I could give a fuck about a few threads of spam, but if everyone here did it this site would suck.

You are correct...but I am not a spammer...a self-marketer yes (but NEVER here on GetBig before this).
And I am relaxed...I think if you objectively review these posts and consider your tone versus mine you'll recognize this.
I haven't lost my cool here with anyone since Buffalo back in, god, how long ago was that? 4-5 years maybe? And where does it lead? A bunch of shit talk on the net? Entertaining for the third parties, but it doesn't accomplish much else. Peace.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 08:53:08 AM »
are you inferring that "ghgut" is like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs but instead of luring big women back to his place to put them in a hole and take their skin "he" slips bodybuilders roofies and brings them back to his place for "posing sessions", Danny?

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2008, 09:00:10 AM »
LOL @ the reviews of Tony Monchinski (ghGut)'s book:

I picked this book up and couldn't put it down fast enough. If you are a fan of Zombies, this book will bore you.  If you have eyes, this book will bore you.
Addicted to the Steal

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 09:09:41 AM »
LOL @ the reviews of Tony Monchinski (ghGut)'s book:

I picked this book up and couldn't put it down fast enough. If you are a fan of Zombies, this book will bore you.  If you have eyes, this book will bore you.

ROFL :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 09:21:54 AM »

Tony is a good guy-rare find in this business.  Good writer and knowledgeable about powerlifting.