Author Topic: I'm living in a FAT hell right now.  (Read 5215 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: I'm living in a FAT hell right now.
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2008, 01:44:42 PM »
lmao.....candy seeing me in person and running his ass off
hell yeah i would run if i saw you, dude you just said you wanted to prison rape me.. :-X

i dont care if i COULD beat your ass in a fight or not, because if i started to fight you off you be grqabbin at my nuts and gay shit like that ;D

id prefer to just run

no shame in running from ass rape ;)

danielson thats qquite true,,,   but in the hood i dont gotta be scared of getting raped by some old homo

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2008, 01:45:04 PM »
Candizzle dates crack addicted colored broads, he goes down to the 'hood all the time. He isn't scared of some old man like you.
his boyfriend looks like he gives Candy plenty of money

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2008, 01:46:19 PM »
hell yeah i would run if i saw you, dude you just said you wanted to prison rape me.. :-X

i dont care if i COULD beat your ass in a fight or not, because if i started to fight you off you be grqabbin at my nuts and gay shit like that ;D

id prefer to just run

no shame in running from ass rape ;)

danielson thats qquite true,,,   but in the hood i dont gotta be scared of getting raped by some old homo

who the fuck are you kiddin fatboy.....from some of those photos you aren't runnin too far or too fast........lmao

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2008, 01:49:00 PM »
the fatter one is, the bigger the arm.

but its not about the size of the arm, its about the shape.

True. Squadfather's forearms look thin and weak. Just look at his right lower arm; it is a thin stick. The lighting and posture in that pic makes his shoulders and upper arms look bigger than they are. Just see his other pictures and you see arms with lots of fat and little muscle, narrow shoulders and a big belly.

CD

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2008, 01:50:29 PM »
chest and arms tonight boys.........later fags

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2008, 01:53:12 PM »
speaking of pictures when are you going to post yours? ;D

Why should he post his pic?  You only posted yours as a means of damage control once those embarrasing pics of you were posted.  Bluto is an Ultra Master, I doubt he would ever get into a mess like that.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2008, 02:00:15 PM »
Candizzle dates crack addicted colored broads, he goes down to the 'hood all the time. He isn't scared of some old man like you.

colored broads?

when did you start talking like this? ???

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2008, 02:01:44 PM »
To the person to started this thread just wave your cock in her face. Fat women suck dick the best. Enjoy

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2008, 02:01:55 PM »
My work just moved this fat obese lady to the cube right across from mine.  It was vacant for months and they moved her from seaworld to it.  She is mammoth.  If I don't put in my earphones I can hear her struggling to breath.  She pretty much gasps for air with every breath.  It sounds like a whale coming up for air.  She has three giant tubs of nuts from costco and just munches away.  I swear I'm going to snap if I have to listen to this elephant eat and breath much longer.   Why do humans let themselves get to that point in their lives?
She is slouched in her chair that squeaks like the brakes on a big rig when she moves.   Her stomach sinks below the seat chair.  It is both gross and facinating to watch as her chins sway up and down like a blue whale.
Fucking gross.

You're lucky it's not a dude, then you would probably have to share a public bathroom with him.  These mega-obeese make 4-5 unbelievably stinky shits a day, and even when they come in to pee in the urinal they are panting from walking to the bathroom and then they start farting as soon as they pee.  The smell is enough to make me abort a shit even if it means minor shit stains.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2008, 02:03:50 PM »
Is this her

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2008, 02:15:51 PM »
Is this her

Only me please speak on your shits.  Has the smell gotten much worse and are they more frequent since you gained so much weight?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2008, 03:15:58 PM »
he looks better than you dont you think?
how on earth can anyone look better then this?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2008, 03:22:55 PM »
My work just moved this fat obese lady to the cube right across from mine.  It was vacant for months and they moved her from seaworld to it.  She is mammoth.  If I don't put in my earphones I can hear her struggling to breath.  She pretty much gasps for air with every breath.  It sounds like a whale coming up for air.  She has three giant tubs of nuts from costco and just munches away.  I swear I'm going to snap if I have to listen to this elephant eat and breath much longer.   Why do humans let themselves get to that point in their lives?
She is slouched in her chair that squeaks like the brakes on a big rig when she moves.   Her stomach sinks below the seat chair.  It is both gross and facinating to watch as her chins sway up and down like a blue whale.
Fucking gross.

You should offer her a few bags of marshmellows; it doesn't crunch:))  LOL!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2008, 03:31:11 PM »
Lmao