Author Topic: Bob Paris  (Read 8309 times)

Alex23

Re: Bob Paris
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2008, 07:17:48 PM »
Yeah I just noticed that too, they look like Christopher from the Sopranos

Not hating. Looks pretty good especially for his age.

I also notice a wedding band. I guess all bets are off BayG ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2008, 07:19:35 PM »
your gay guys just like bob because he is gay :-\
A

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2008, 08:14:19 PM »
your gay guys just like bob because he is gay :-\

Bob is no longer gay, he went to a christian conversion retreat and they made him straight.

HTH  ::) ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2008, 08:39:19 PM »
Bob is no longer gay, he went to a christian conversion retreat and they made him straight.

HTH  ::) ::)
good for him. Let's start a fund to send bay and vince.  :)
A

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 09:17:17 PM »
maybe gay sex is catabolic

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2008, 09:45:32 PM »
A.I.D.S= asshole injected death syndrom.
h

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2008, 10:41:32 PM »
I don't think so. It all looks very proportionate to me. In fact, it looks Flawless!  :)

large head, large muscles so yeah he looks proportionate

E
E

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2008, 01:24:04 AM »
i would not be surprised to find that his disgusting behaviour has visited upon him some terrible blood disease.

he looks to me to perhaps on retrovirals for the AIDS disease.

whatever the case when they mke it to this age they are never health looking

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2008, 02:03:15 AM »
whatever the case when they make it to this age they are never health looking

maybe you'll be lucky and not reach 50

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2008, 02:17:49 AM »
i would not be surprised to find that his disgusting behaviour ...

Homophobic asshole. Oh, wait, I forgot that your faith prescribes the death sentence for gays. Hence, I guess you cannot help it.

CD

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2008, 02:45:03 AM »
Homophobic asshole. Oh, wait, I forgot that your faith prescribes the death sentence for gays. Hence, I guess you cannot help it.

CD

i think u find that Christians arent crazy about homosexual sodomites too.

and it is no phobia, just dislike of disease spreading and unholy, unnatural actions

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2008, 03:15:59 AM »
Bay GBM isn't into hot twink action,  he only dates mass monsters.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2008, 03:20:29 AM »
Bay GBM isn't into hot twink action,  he only dates mass monsters.
urrrgh. i assume that he takes the female, subservient role?

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2008, 03:32:04 AM »

and it is no phobia, just dislike of disease spreading and unholy, unnatural actions

AFAIK, only Islam demands the death penalty for homosexuality. But you are right, christians are almost as bad as muslims.

What makes me wonder is the religious sex-fixation regarding homosexuality, not focussing on love and relationships at all. That you religious folks are so pervertedly obsessed with sex is one of the great paradoxes of religion.

CD

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2008, 03:36:21 AM »
Bob Paris deliberately keeps his weight at 180 Pounds now. Funny thing is that he still has huge calves due to all the cycling he does - which look very out of proportion to his now thin thighs!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2008, 03:40:52 AM »

LOL. Just how much hate can one man have? Stick around folks; it's only going to get worse.

/i like how you added the religious angle. nice touch.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2008, 04:37:20 AM »

God created Homosexuals and Hetrosexuals just because a very old book despise gays does not mean they have no less right to live a happy life.
Get over it its the 21st century.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2008, 04:44:05 AM »
Is Bob Paris sick or was he just "all drugs"?  Both perhaps?  This is the worst I have ever seen him look.  :-[

His head looks like it was transplanted from a different body.

::)

your the fucked up one. (he looks sick because he doesnt conform with your ideal man? 300lbs of ape?)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2008, 04:58:17 AM »
I love how gays try to say it is a 'phobia' when people are rightly revolted by their sick sexual practices. A phobia turns it into something that exonerates them from it all.

I have no phobia, I just genuinely find men who want to lick and fuck the fetid shithole of another man to be warped and disgusting. so to it would seem does Allah (God) as these people are stricken by multiple diseases and are more likely to be pedophiles, or suicides.

if it is all so normal and ok why do gays get so many diseases as a direct result of their practicises? how much clearer does mother nature/ divine forces have to make it to them? you choose this abomination of a lifestyle, you get diseases. sheesh.

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2008, 05:04:30 AM »
I love how gays try to say it is a 'phobia' when people are rightly revolted by their sick sexual practices. A phobia turns it into something that exonerates them from it all.

I have no phobia, I just genuinely find men who want to lick and fuck the fetid shithole of another man to be warped and disgusting. so to it would seem does Allah (God) as these people are stricken by multiple diseases and are more likely to be pedophiles, or suicides.

if it is all so normal and ok why do gays get so many diseases as a direct result of their practicises? how much clearer does mother nature/ divine forces have to make it to them? you choose this abomination of a lifestyle, you get diseases. sheesh.

Heterosexual men seem to be ok with anal sex as long as the to be penetrated anus belongs to a woman. But maybe the koran forbids that to?

CD

Moosejay

« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2008, 05:25:38 AM »
Bob Still trains hard, he's just into more healthful aspects of such and knows his training business thrives more with his 'look'...i.e., more mainstreamers would want to look like his current version of himself

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2008, 05:35:28 AM »

I have no phobia, I just genuinely find men who want to lick and fuck the fetid shithole of another man to be warped and disgusting. so to it would seem does Allah (God) as these people are stricken by multiple diseases and are more likely to be pedophiles,
 or suicides.

Actually Heterosexuals are the vast majority of Pedophiles get your facts straight.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Moosejay

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2008, 05:35:40 AM »
You try to reason your bullshit hate with "the effects".

Let's do the same with your religion. The effects: Mass discrimination of women, tons of terrorism (which is justified by the Koran), and most of the muslim world is kept 500 years in the past (as verified by many intelligent people from the areas) by a political system that is based upon a religion that does not work with the human rights.
Say what you want about "interpretating this and that", but the actual effects is that practically wherever Islam is, shit occurs that don't occur in other religions.
And while gays run a bigger risk of disease, they are not trying to spread their horseshit everywhere, they keep to themselves and most of them behave, while the same can not be said for the majority of your "muslim brothers".

By the underlying thinking in your reasoning, your own source of backwards thinking comes out much worse than homosexuals, yet muslims are the first one out to cry "intolerance", when your entire culture and religious code of conduct is poisoned with problems seen nowhere else, all while hating everything different.

Sorry dude, you fall in your own trap this time, yo9ur own reasoning applied to you and your religion makes you come out much worse than any homosexual.

Hi Debussy...some of your words ring true.

I find it funny how that Abadinajad (sp) character...in that disgraceful (shame on Columbia U...leftist so called Ivy League U) lecture...laughed off homosexuality as something his so-called country "did not have"

By the way, forgive me...I am a jingoist... :)

Moosejay

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2008, 05:38:58 AM »
You know...I hate to aver this...but radical muslim 'thinking' is so sick and convoluted...you have to honestly ask yourself if their 'race' is genetically inferior, genetics-wise. Not joking...their thinking and premises are so de-evolved, that perhaps there are aberrations in the info-processing centers in the brain....?

Moosejay

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2008, 05:53:27 AM »
My gal went to college in England...and she relates that the Muslim 'problem' is gigantic over there....