Author Topic: Bob Paris  (Read 8422 times)

RZA

• Getbig IV
Re: Bob Paris
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2008, 05:56:44 AM »
While I agree with Debussey's analysis, we have to keep in mind that every religion has a tendency to dictate, exclude, kill...Western societies fought hard to emancipate from biggotry. And still today, if you listen closely, you can hear religious radicals talking BS. They're just more careful in Western Europe and to a lesser degree in the US because their power is long gone. But once western TV cameras are off, just go listen to the Pope while he's talking to South americans or Africans and tell me what you think about it. I was born a muslim but I see myself as an atheist as I think Islam is the most dangerous religion out there with Catholicism. Specially Sunni Islam which is a religion destined to goat keepers. And for anyone who knows Middle-Eastern societies, homosexuality is not a rare thing, there's tons of them, it's just a stupid taboo.

Moosejay

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2008, 06:01:09 AM »
Good post.RZA..there was a movie on HBO...forget what its called...with M Keaton...showed a bunch of people rioting with posters and slogans...then the CNN camera turned off....when they realized this...the rioters dropped their posters and rocks and went into their homes.....just like that... ::)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2008, 06:10:33 AM »
Actually Heterosexuals are the vast majority of Pedophiles get your facts straight.

Idiot, you don'[t even understand the fact.

I said that if you're a gay then you're more likely to be a pedophile. Not that most pedophiles are gays.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2008, 06:14:44 AM »
I live in France so I can only talk from what I see here in the muslim community, in fact I should say in the areas where you have a lot of immigrants (specially rom North Africa) who have become more and more religious. Impoverished zones where people are getting more and more "uneducated". Trying to cut those chains is fuckin' hard specially for women, the younger ones even more, who are constantly pressured by their older brothers, cousins, etc....

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2008, 06:19:20 AM »
Do you think political Islam is a good idea? Would you like to live in Iran under the sharia? How about in Pakistan, in the tribal areas? ;D

Ps: please answer to Debusseys post about your reasoning towards gays being applied to yourself puts you in a very bad light.

I don't care what light I am cast in - especially when those dwelling in the shadows are homosexuals.

Homosexuality is disgusting on every single possible level. From a religious or humanist perspective it is vile.

It is not a coincedence that the AIDS wards are full of homosexuals. It is not a coincedence that if you are a gay you are more likely to suffer mental problems, commit suicide, be a pedophile ,or suffer from blood diseases like AIDS  and hepatitis .

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2008, 06:23:04 AM »
urrrgh. i assume that he takes the female, subservient role?
haha  you sure give it a lot of thought......

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2008, 06:24:56 AM »
Bob Paris deliberately keeps his weight at 180 Pounds now. Funny thing is that he still has huge calves due to all the cycling he does - which look very out of proportion to his now thin thighs!!
he has to..........anything over 180 at 6'2" is not considered a twink

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2008, 06:25:04 AM »
Idiot, you don'[t even understand the fact.

I said that if you're a gay then you're more likely to be a pedophile. Not that most pedophiles are gays.

Your reasoning is Disturbing.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2008, 06:27:53 AM »
I don't care what light I am cast in - especially when those dwelling in the shadows are homosexuals.

Homosexuality is disgusting on every single possible level. From a religious or humanist perspective it is vile.

It is not a coincedence that the AIDS wards are full of homosexuals. It is not a coincedence that if you are a gay you are more likely to suffer mental problems, commit suicide, be a pedophile ,or suffer from blood diseases like AIDS  and hepatitis .

This is pretty interesting to read on a bodybuilding board as I would think that someone interested in a physical activity which requires some, let's say "curiosity", for biology amongst other things wouldn't say something that stupid. There's been tons of STDs before AIDS and there will be after. The fact that AIDS has spread faster in the gay community had more to do with the fact that they had more sexual partners than the averag heterosexual. Sex has always been a bilogical way of exchanging datas, genetic or else. Bacterias, viruses are unfortunately also a part of the package. It has nothing to do with the sexual orientation.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2008, 06:31:31 AM »
dont forget the filthy conditions in india, thailand and africa

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2008, 07:11:49 AM »
Almost without exception, the Muslim world is theocratic and repressive. Hard to defend that shit, let alone hold it up as some ideal.  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2008, 07:22:08 AM »
Almost without exception, the Muslim world is theocratic and repressive.

And, of course, it's all the "Great Satan's" fault. Yet, this same Great Satan has had its hand in countries like Germany and Japan, and, somehow these countries seem to be doing OK.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2008, 07:24:20 AM »

I have no phobia, I just genuinely find men who want to lick and fuck the fetid shithole of another man to be warped and disgusting. so to it would seem does Allah (God) as these people are stricken by multiple diseases and are more likely to be pedophiles, or suicides.

Mohammed was a pedo. Liked little girls. Maybe boys too.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2008, 07:29:54 AM »
You have to wonder.

Blacks tests on average 15 IQ points lower than whites, and the gap is even bigger between asians and blacks (17 - 20 points).
The arab world and most of the muslim world also tests in lower than whites and asians, at least 10 points (or more) lower than the western world on average.

Debussey will not claim a causal connection from a possible correlation, but you seriously have to wonder..... The entire arab world, although slowly evolving into a more modern civilization, is still riddled with shit arising from stupendously low intelligence..
Their collective way of behaving as immigrants for example is hillarious and sad at the same time, they cause major problems compared to other immigrant groups, all over Europe. At least people in Europe are starting to open their eyes.

I don't know, this dirty arab half-breed looks pretty smart. ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2008, 07:49:20 AM »
Yes.

The culture of blame is all-pervasive these days.

Self-responsibility and accountability are attributes only given of the most successful and constructive peoples and cultures.

"There are no victims, only volunteers...."

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2008, 07:57:39 AM »
Bob Paris deliberately keeps his weight at 180 Pounds now. Funny thing is that he still has huge calves due to all the cycling he does - which look very out of proportion to his now thin thighs!!

In the pic that started this thread Paris is at MOST 160#-he is not even 180# in his dreams.....his arms look to be in the 15-16 inch range and he is very lean, as evidenced by the cuts in his deltoid......that is not 180#

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2008, 07:58:36 AM »
This is pretty interesting to read on a bodybuilding board as I would think that someone interested in a physical activity which requires some, let's say "curiosity", for biology amongst other things wouldn't say something that stupid. There's been tons of STDs before AIDS and there will be after. The fact that AIDS has spread faster in the gay community had more to do with the fact that they had more sexual partners than the averag heterosexual. Sex has always been a bilogical way of exchanging datas, genetic or else. Bacterias, viruses are unfortunately also a part of the package. It has nothing to do with the sexual orientation.

Ding! Ding! Ding!  We have a winner.

But how did this thread go from Bob’s curious photograph to a back and forth about faith, race, and politics?  We have a General forum for that sort of stuff.  ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2008, 08:53:29 AM »
bob looks like a fag.

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2008, 08:55:42 AM »
bob looks like a fag.
Funny that. Coz he is

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2008, 08:56:53 AM »
Funny that. Coz he is

hahaha, see how easy it is to recognise a homosexual, he has the penis lust in his eyes.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2008, 08:58:36 AM »
hahaha, see how easy it is to recognise a homosexual, he has the penis lust in his eyes.
haha takes one to know one

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2008, 08:59:15 AM »
ehh is there something pink dumbell?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2008, 10:17:29 AM »
maybe gay sex is catabolic
hahaahahhaha

SHRREDDitUP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2008, 10:21:08 AM »
bob looks like a fag.

LOL

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2008, 11:30:52 AM »

and there is no scientific evidence to support this