Author Topic: Guy Ducasse - in big trouble!  (Read 5583 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Guy Ducasse - in big trouble!
« on: April 21, 2008, 11:15:38 AM »
Law enforcement officers in Tulsa have seized anabolic steroids and human growth hormone at the home of a professional bodybuilder and a Coweta police officer.

Court records show that a special agent with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control office in Tulsa and an undercover officer in the Tulsa Police Department's Special Investigations Unit seized syringes, needles and vials that indicated use of the illegal performance enhancement drugs from the trash outside a house in the 7500 block of East 88th Street on March 25.

The address is the home of Coweta Police Officer Zachary Livingston, his wife, Jennifer Livingston, and professional bodybuilder Guy Ducasse, the main focus of the investigation, according to an affidavit seeking a search warrant.

Tulsa County District Court records filed Wednesday show that officers recently searched the home and found vials of popular muscle-building steroids and human growth hormone. Among the substances found were testosterone, nandrolone decanate and stanozolol.

Also seized were e-mails to Ducasse "instructing him on bodybuilding drug use," "handwritten notes regarding steroid cycles," a "weekly steroid use schedule" and "7 pages of clients," who are believed to be members of Sky Fitness & Wellbeing, 10121 S. Sheridan Road, according to the court records.

An employee at the fitness center said Friday that Ducasse trains clients at the facility.

Mark Woodward, spokesman for the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control office in Oklahoma City, said no arrests had been made but that the arrests of more than one person could be made within a week.

"It looks like it could be substantial," Woodward said of the potential bust stemming from the investigation into the use of steroids and human growth hormone in Tulsa.

The OBNDD special agent and Tulsa police officer have been working undercover and investigating the illegal use and distribution of performance-enhancement drugs in the Tulsa area for approximately three months, according to the affidavit.

Calls made to the officers about their investigation were not returned.

Tips to law enforcement officers have indicated that Ducasse received from Mex ico and Florida mailed packages of steroids and human growth hormone to sell to clients, according to the affidavit. Packages arrived with "false names but accurate addresses," the document says.

Ducasse, who is in his mid-40s, has been competing in international and professional bodybuilding competitions since 1986, according to bodybuilding Web sites.

Much of the narcotics agent's undercover work occurred while training at the former Physical Edge fitness center at 6939 E. 71st St., which recently changed ownership and is now known as Hi Octane.

Chris Goodman, co-owner of Hi Octane, said Ducasse trained clients at the former Physical Edge but is not a paid employee there.

Efforts to reach Ducasse were unsuccessful.

In 1998, he received a deferred sentence for first-degree burglary in Tulsa, according to court records.

The extent of the Livingstons' involvement in the investigation of performance-enhancement drugs is not known, but court records refer to them as either owning or renting the home where Ducasse has been living.

Lt. Donnie Krumsiek of the Coweta Police Department confirmed that Livingston is an officer there, but Krumsiek said he was unaware that steroids and growth hormone were found at the officer's home. He declined to answer any other questions.

"I am not going to comment on the OBN investigation," he said.

Efforts to reach the Livingstons were unsuccessful.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Guy Ducasse - in big trouble!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 11:28:18 AM »
USED to see him at the local bbeing shows in nj area early mid ninties good build always.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 11:33:27 AM »
Looks natural to me

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 11:34:43 AM »
Well, he's a cop, that's the good news.

In prison he'll be treated with respect by his fellow inmates, I'm sure of that much. 
They respect the good job that law enforcement does everyday.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 11:36:12 AM »

In prison he'll be treated with respect by his fellow inmates, I'm sure of that much. 

He's not a cop....is he?

The article said he was living with a cop & his wife.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 12:38:52 PM »
Osama is still free, our borders are not secure, crack, heroin and meth are destroying people's lives, but we got a STEROID dealer off the streets.  I see my tax money is going to good use.  Thanks Mr. President.  What a fucking joke.  You can see crack dealers selling drugs on the West Side of Cleveland in the middle of the day and they are worrying about GH and jucie???? 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 12:39:57 PM »

;D

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 12:45:47 PM »
Searching his trash... ::)

Witchunt at its best...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 12:46:50 PM »
Osama is still free, our borders are not secure, crack, heroin and meth are destroying people's lives, but we got a STEROID dealer off the streets.  I see my tax money is going to good use.  Thanks Mr. President.  What a fucking joke.  You can see crack dealers selling drugs on the West Side of Cleveland in the middle of the day and they are worrying about GH and jucie???? 

It's not like They "only" focus on Steroids, it's just something the law enforcements cannot ignore anymore since you have all
kinda organized crime factions playing their part in the distribution and selling of that crap.

what makes me always laugh is when people say oh they "Caught" him ::) it's not like that most pro bodybuilders can hide the fact that
they are juicing ::)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 12:59:28 PM »
It's not like They "only" focus on Steroids, it's just something the law enforcements cannot ignore anymore since you have all
kinda organized crime factions playing their part in the distribution and selling of that crap.

what makes me always laugh is when people say oh they "Caught" him ::) it's not like that most pro bodybuilders can hide the fact that
they are juicing ::)

C'mon man, we all know how you feal about juice, but that highlighted statement is crap and you know it. AAS are only in the limelight due to politics,CNN ,ESPN and high profile athletes. Cops could give two sh%ts about it, because alot of those guys use as well.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 01:18:55 PM »
C'mon man, we all know how you feal about juice, but that highlighted statement is crap and you know it. AAS are only in the limelight due to politics,CNN ,ESPN and high profile athletes. Cops could give two sh%ts about it, because alot of those guys use as well.

that's not the point bigmikecox made it sound like the US Gov doesn't give a shit about Osama being free etc. BUT they really really focus on Steroids ::) that's just fucking bollix to be honest.

And is true, major drug cartels make part of their money with Steroids, what you think just because your local dealer in the gym seems to be a good it must be also true for the guys he gets the crap from?
Get real.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2008, 01:21:38 PM »

sorry just need to quote that for the dumbest Pro Steroid post, give yourself a pat on the back ::)

Oh I'm just waiting for the first one to claim I'm not a "true" BB fan because I feel the out of control drug use in this sport is a
problem and needs to be addressed

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2008, 01:22:20 PM »
sorry just need to quote that for the dumbest Pro Steroid thread, give yourself a pat on the back ::)
he's right though.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2008, 01:26:15 PM »
he's right though.

Dave all joke aside and I know you fuckin hate me and I don't give a shit... BUT seriously you KNOW it's bollox, you HAVE to
know it's bollox, I have the feeling you simply have the urge to disagree with me because you just don't like me.
The money and general resources the US government spends on the combat against Steroids is not even comparable against the money they spend (and still do) in the war agains terror securing the boards and combating Class A drugs.
His post was bollox.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2008, 01:28:04 PM »
Dave all joke aside and I know you fuckin hate me and I don't give a shit... BUT seriously you KNOW it's bollox, you HAVE to
know it's bollox, I have the feeling you simply have the urge to disagree with me because you just don't like me.
The money and general resources the US government spends on the combat against Steroids is not even comparable against the money they spend (and still do) in the war agains terror securing the boards and combating Class A drugs.
His post was bollox.
i'm saying there shouldn't be a "war" against steroids at all, they should be legalized.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 01:30:08 PM »
i'm saying there shouldn't be a "war" against steroids at all, they should be legalized.

And I agree (same for Dope) BUT until they are you need to respect the law and unless you want to spend your cash
on drugs you KNOW are delivered and smuggled into the country by organized crime you run the risk of being arrested
and put into prison.
Don't do the crime if you cannot do the time.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 01:40:12 PM »
And I agree (same for Dope) BUT until they are you need to respect the law and unless you want to spend your cash
on drugs you KNOW are delivered and smuggled into the country by organized crime you run the risk of being arrested
and put into prison.
Don't do the crime if you cannot do the time.

shut the fuck up little bitch

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 01:42:25 PM »
shut the fuck up little bitch

uhh looks like it made sense to you

Don't tease me bro  ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2008, 01:44:21 PM »
uhh looks like it made sense to you

Don't tease me bro  ::)

why do you come on a "BODYBUILDING BOARD" if youre so against steroids? ??? ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 01:52:11 PM »
why do you come on a "BODYBUILDING BOARD" if youre so against steroids? ??? ::)

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2008, 01:57:10 PM »
8) what this guy says ! Its definitly bizzar what they waste law enforcement time on ! who is in charge of these retarded policies anyway ? >:(

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 02:13:59 PM »
im glad this criminal is off the streets, we need less steroids and more people with hard wills to diet.
TEAM Nasser

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2008, 02:26:50 PM »
im glad this criminal is off the streets, we need less steroids and more people with hard wills to diet.

Get ready to be stoned ala Getbig :D

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 03:21:07 PM »
Get ready to be stoned ala Getbig :D

How about posting some pics Stark?

Are cameras prohibited in DUBLIN, IRELAND?

didn't think so ::)

Epic lack of credbility times the eurotrashness.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 04:42:51 PM »

???