Author Topic: Clen Cycle  (Read 3357 times)

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
Clen Cycle
« on: April 21, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »
whats your opinions on Clen Cycles?
2 days on 2 days off?
2 weeks on 2 weeks off?
1 week on 1 week off?

and i also hear 6 weeks on to get some anabolic effect ???

the cycle is for a natural and only taking clen ( and ONLY clen)

4thAD

Re: Clen Cycle
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 04:24:52 PM »
Sorry bro, but IMO your not natural if your using clen.

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 04:37:37 PM »
I also heard that if you take ketofin with clen you can go 6 wks straight?

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 06:29:09 PM »
Sorry bro, but IMO your not wont be natural if your using clen.

fixed and true..but i was saying that any advice you give take into account that im not on any test or anything else. Clen and clen only, never said that i'll be a natural AFTER taking clen...

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 02:44:32 PM »
You didn't fix a damn thing but what ever makes you happy! I'll say it again, you're not natural if your using clen! Im not saying your using clen, it's just a blank statement. Clen is a drug just like test. Some people come on here and claim natural status just because they dont use AAS, but think their still natural when using clen. To me clen is just another tool in the tool box. You do not need AAS to use clen effectively. Hope this helps.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 06:45:33 PM »
Whys anyone care about natural status or not, the guy just wanted to know how to schedule the clen, give him a rest.

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 07:09:12 PM »
Whys anyone care about natural status or not, the guy just wanted to know how to schedule the clen, give him a rest.

well of course thats not how getbig works. people that have a clue do give advice, people that dont have a clue just go off subject about irrelevant shit....

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 11:04:52 AM »
personally i've done two days on, two days off, two weeks on, two weeks off, and then of course just no time off. I didnt really notice a difference, myself.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 11:13:56 AM »
Here's the way I have recommended it for some competitors. Start with ephedrine only when you start the diet. Then add clen about a month out or so and run it straight through. Sure it may be a bit harsh to do both compounds at the same time but that's what they have done. Buy a BP monitor and keep tabs on BP.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 11:20:47 AM »
Here's the way I have recommended it for some competitors. Start with ephedrine only when you start the diet. Then add clen about a month out or so and run it straight through. Sure it may be a bit harsh to do both compounds at the same time but that's what they have done. Buy a BP monitor and keep tabs on BP.
why

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 11:34:49 AM »
why
Well, ephedrine is a rather unspecific alpha and beta andregenic agonist. So at a month out you add the clen to try to hopefully get some added thermogenesis/lipolysis from the specific beta-2 agonist. At that point there is no use cycling it. Stopping the ephedrine isn't an option either since most feel they need the stimulation as they are rather drained at that point. Adding some nicotine gum a few weeks out can also help with mood and appetite suppression. You sure seem to sweat like crazy when you are running clen/eph/nic/caff/tren/test, etc at the same time.  :D

This is not a recommendation, but that's how some I know have done it and it's worked rather well.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 11:36:07 AM »
lol. alright cool, thanks for the answer.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2008, 11:51:55 AM »
What Tom Prince supposedly recommended to a client  :D

After about a year on the board I hired him to help me with a show. Tom was awesome when we first started working together. I learned a lot about simplicity of training and dieting. As he would say KISS. The cycles he set me on was not very complicated and to most internet drug gurus would fly in the face of reason. However I felt great on them. As far as our talks about drugs tom was very honest and upfront. Were they 5 grams / week....No he said the most he used was 1500 mg of Test + 800 mg of Deca and sometimes another drug in addition. The only thing that scared the living shit out of me was the use of CLen and Ephedrine. 500 mcg of CLenbuterol was typical while dieting. 250 mg of Ephedrine.

When I started my diet for that show he initially wanted me to use 100 mg of Ephedrine to start off at. Knowing I had not used any stims in a long time and that 25 mg of ephedrine got me going I protested. So we started at 25 and by week 4 were up to 100 mg / day. Not long after that I tore my knee up pretty bad in an accident and had to stop all training. Needless to say he was pissed and his "good nature" went to that of being an asshole. We ended on a sour note.

He is a nice guy but definatley has trouble with anger managment i'm guessing. Was it the drugs that ended his career. Sure absolutely but It probably wasn't the AAS. It was the Stimulates and Advil that caused his demise.
http://www.chadnicholls.net/forums/showpost.php?p=925551&postcount=38

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2008, 12:58:17 PM »
What Tom Prince supposedly recommended to a client  :D
http://www.chadnicholls.net/forums/showpost.php?p=925551&postcount=38

GOOD GOD! No flippin way...that is crazy. I always knew they used big amounts but c'mon if you need that much clen and ephed. then you have no business bodybuilding. No show is worth that risk.  :-[

Van, what Ephedrine have you had luck with recently? Some is pure shit lately...

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2008, 01:10:18 PM »
GOOD GOD! No flippin way...that is crazy. I always knew they used big amounts but c'mon if you need that much clen and ephed. then you have no business bodybuilding. No show is worth that risk.  :-[

Van, what Ephedrine have you had luck with recently? Some is pure shit lately...

What is the max dosage that is safe for a T3 and Clen combo?  100 mcg and 200 mcg, respectively?  That's the most I've done along with GH

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 01:12:23 PM »

im not van but bronkaid is alwasy good to go, busyb...its made by pfizer

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 02:08:03 PM »

Pakistani ephedrine. Unexo and Wilshire Lab. The cheapest for me and they work well.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 03:44:11 PM »
Pakistani ephedrine. Unexo and Wilshire Lab. The cheapest for me and they work well.

Great thanks, and I should of asked....

Any Ephedrine that does not have any "guaifenesin" in it? Like, Bronk Aid or Mega Pro's.

Will look into your suggestions!  ;)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2008, 01:19:58 AM »
I've recommended this here before, but here goes:

Advanced Performance
Dymetadrine 25+
20 mg E hcl
25 mg Bromelase
200 mg Caffeine
250 mg Aspirin

Great ephedrine hcl product/stack, all i need is one and i'm hyper. I haven't used it in a LONG time, but it is great. I don't even drink any coffee, so that's why i respond well to it. Sometimes i might drink a red bull, but that's it.

As far Tom Prince's recommendations go, that is pure insanity.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2008, 08:40:04 AM »
500mcg's of clen a day...that's fucking insane. 200mcg's & I'm shaking like a leaf & covered in sweat.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2008, 03:45:49 PM »
500mcg's of clen a day...that's fucking insane. 200mcg's & I'm shaking like a leaf & covered in sweat.

200 is pretty insane too  :-\
:

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 03:49:47 PM »
400mcg of ag guys liquiclen and i didnt feel SHIT
...     ???

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2008, 03:56:25 PM »
...     ???

fuck man why would you take 400mcg of clen.  lucky for you your shit is fake  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2008, 04:06:37 PM »
fuck man why would you take 400mcg of clen.  lucky for you your shit is fake  ;D
this was before i ever took any gear..i ordered it, pretty much just because.. 

i took "400mcg", cuz i took `00mcg and felt nothing, took 150mcg felt nothing, took 200mcg felt nothing..i so mi jumped to 400 and still nada

threw that shit out

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2008, 11:38:26 AM »
...     ???

Well, I am taking theirs and had to reduce the dose! Was using 100mcg and losing too fast so went down to 80mcg.

LOVE IT!  ;)