Author Topic: Ron Paul beats all other candidates in popularity  (Read 960 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Ron Paul beats all other candidates in popularity
« on: April 21, 2008, 07:00:55 PM »
An interesting video which shows how corporate media choice coverage of candidates differs drastically from peoples choice of candidate interest on the web and shows that media can change the out come of elections through coverage, or lack of.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: Ron Paul beats all other candidates in popularity
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 03:07:29 AM »
I'll just put this out there before the Ambiguously Gay Duo of Benny (Ace) and Calmus (Gary) say it.

14 Delegates.  ::)

Now that we've got the marginalization of Ron Paul out of the way maybe we can discuss why his policies of individual liberty, freedom, and economic responsibility are better than the other 3 talking heads running for POTUS.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 03:14:53 AM »
yup, I started bringing up the internet stats on Ron before anyone.  after I, without any bias, got curious trying to get some data on who most people were posting on and in what regard.  I did quite a bit of detailed search and research and was blown away by the Ron Paul activity across the entire spectrum of the net.  He was not only more but almost always twice the positive activity of the next leading candidate, Hillary.  If you found 50,000 pages on Hillary, you would find twice or over twice that on Ron Paul and with a vastly greater percent of those pages or posts or blogs being positive.  But what good did it do me to find this out first person? Not fucking jack shit. I came here with my findings to have Beach Bum tell me what a dipshit I am(not literally, but gaffed off as such), nobody else giving a rats ass and only support from the other 13 or so Ron Paul fans that vastly outnumber all other supporters on this board for any other candidate...  HA...fuck...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 05:56:17 PM »
People think were free but we're not in the truest sense as it's obvious we have certain canidates, that are already chosen by the media, rammed down our throats. The power of suggestion and just being visable makes all the difference.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 06:35:39 PM »
GEez can we put Ron Paul to bed already?

IT Ain't GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!

GET OVER IT!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 07:07:08 PM »
GEez can we put Ron Paul to bed already?

IT Ain't GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!

GET OVER IT!

I think you missed the point.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 08:36:18 PM »
With 98% of Pennsylvania's 9,268 precincts reporting Rep. Paul has narrowed the lead of Sen. McCain by 1%, to just 57 points. Paul captured 125,204 votes  or 16% to McCain's 570,188 or 73%.

Not bad at all considering the circumstances.