Author Topic: Worst Mr. Olympia as far as conditioning  (Read 11742 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Worst Mr. Olympia as far as conditioning
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2008, 02:26:42 PM »
yes, and many eyewitnesses say Ronnie was far above dorian.

hope this helps...

None have said specific his hardness & dryness were above and beyond Dorian  ;) Dorian's conditioning is legendary , Ronnie's was hit or miss . I hope this helps dummy.

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

Ronnie himself knows he wasn't above and beyond Dorian hence why he went on record not once but twice saying he couldn't beat him . that my dumb little friend is respect he told Jay he was on crack and needed to be reborn with better genetics to beat him , he said he couldn't beat Yates lol you have NOTHING for me as usual.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2008, 02:28:09 PM »
it is not photoshopped. all that has been done is a friend of mine who is also big Nasser fan put these two photos togehter. both are on muscletime.

Nasser had a better physique than Yates for at the very least the last few years of the convicted criminal's crooked reign

Your "friend" photoshopped Nassers biceps and quads, its fkin obvious

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2008, 05:03:48 PM »
Just to let you know  Eiscelene is not a Form of Synthol..........
ok its an oil that inflates and inflames the muscle-----it creates the illusion of muscle as does synthol

its not a steroid of any kind

so basically its very similar to synthol

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2008, 07:55:55 PM »
Man you should really know what you're talking about before you type. Dorian was no where close as ripped as Ronnie  ::) and then you type the same thing twice as if it's different ripped is shredded you moron . ripped shredded means you're carrying very little subcutaneous water , Dorian has been described as have ' tissue paper for skin ' or being ' peeled like an opinion ' thats ripped/shredded and then there density which is highly prized ( when coupled with size ) one can be ripped/shredded and not dense . density is the absence of even the intramuscular fat .

Dorian's conditioning is legendary his combo of size & hardness & dryness hasn't been matched to this day ! to say Ronnie is better conditioned than Dorian flashes a flashlight on your ignorance.

Peter McGough on the subject of Ronnie & Dorian's conditioning

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

There are many quotes in Ronnie's favour also. This has been argued before. What ever floats your boat  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #104 on: April 23, 2008, 07:59:53 PM »
Just curious as to who you guys think came into the Olympia in the worst shape as far as conditioning is concerned. I think we've covered all the other things as far as size, shape, symmetry ect.

Jay 2007
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2008, 08:21:39 PM »
There are many quotes in Ronnie's favour also. This has been argued before. What ever floats your boat  ;D

reality floats my boat: 8)

talk is cheap - proof is where its at:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2008, 08:32:53 PM »
reality floats my boat: 8)

talk is cheap - proof is where its at:

One of the few shots where Dorian owns Ronnie.

I thought you were a Ronnie fan?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2008, 01:22:02 AM »

Not in the conditioning department .

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2008, 03:16:55 AM »
Conditioning isnt based solely on how hard the skin is. It's also based on how well the skin is able to stick to the muscles, so to speak, which is what helps display muscle separation.

Ronnie smokes Dorian on separation.

RYAN1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2008, 06:58:03 AM »
Its not the Same as Synthol it Eiscelene only Lasts a few Days where Synthol lasts a lot longer and needs to be built up over a Period of shots........ :P :P :P

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2008, 07:52:34 AM »
Its not the Same as Synthol it Eiscelene only Lasts a few Days where Synthol lasts a lot longer and needs to be built up over a Period of shots........ :P :P :P
I understand that------dont you see my point though ???---that it creates the illusion of muscle and is in essence cheating since it does just that.

Escilene and synthol do the same thing is my point, regardless of the half-life. Perhaps I should have made that clearer but do you not agree that they are very similar in nature??

Escilene combined with site injections of other supplements eventually ruined Nasser's career and his physique.  It built up so much scar tissue that his rear delts were criticized widely in all the magazines and even by Peter Mcgough.  He became a shadow of his former glory :-\

there are even rumors he was shooting shit deep into his lats and from the pics from his last competition and the atrophy he displayed in his back its very apparent that was true.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2008, 09:14:55 AM »
huckster,  why do you show your gay tendencies for ronnie in every single thread?

ND, why do you post on this board when you get owned in every single thread you participate in ???

just give up already.

everyone owns you. not just me.

you should know that by now.

I mean, honestly, you are getting owned on several threads right now all at the same time.

and the scary thing is, this is NORMAL when you are actively posting.. :-\

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2008, 09:25:37 AM »
I understand that------dont you see my point though ???---that it creates the illusion of muscle and is in essence cheating since it does just that.

Escilene and synthol do the same thing is my point, regardless of the half-life. Perhaps I should have made that clearer but do you not agree that they are very similar in nature??

Escilene combined with site injections of other supplements eventually ruined Nasser's career and his physique.  It built up so much scar tissue that his rear delts were criticized widely in all the magazines and even by Peter Mcgough.  He became a shadow of his former glory :-\

there are even rumors he was shooting shit deep into his lats and from the pics from his last competition and the atrophy he displayed in his back its very apparent that was true.

Wait for team balls to say that he looks amazing.

RYAN1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2008, 10:08:53 AM »
Cheating??So what about Steroids???Only joking I know what you mean....Synthol has Ruined more Careers than anything else.Gear is ok afetr all thats what we want to see.... Freaky Juice Crazed Bodybuilders

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2008, 01:02:10 PM »
Cheating??So what about Steroids???Only joking I know what you mean....Synthol has Ruined more Careers than anything else.Gear is ok afetr all thats what we want to see.... Freaky Juice Crazed Bodybuilders
exactly bro, I totally agree with you------I want to see real muscle----not inflated oil filled balloons :-\

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2008, 03:25:52 PM »
no, I said Yates I 1997 was the worst for me. Anyway, he never aproached the levels of conditioning of Momo even in the three Olympias he actually deserved and they didn't just give to the hideous, revolting torn up piece of shit.

he looks like a lump of shit here. where is the great conditioning you drool over in 1997?

HAHAHAHA

Dorian's conditioning was still outstanding at the 1997 Olympia: he was dry to the bone and hard. His problems were torn muscles and an expanding GH belly, not subcutaneous fat and water.