Author Topic: Worst Mr. Olympia as far as conditioning  (Read 11741 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Worst Mr. Olympia as far as conditioning
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2008, 04:29:44 PM »
my claim is that you're too chickenshit to post a picture of yourself and to date you've lived up to my claim, prove me wrong and post you picture sissy. :D

Dave I proved my point and your claim was dead wrong you're soundly defeated . now its lets try this again m you backed out on me and assuiepro your word is worth fuck-all .

again I proved your claim I was 150 pounds dead wrong , that means I own you . you can't or wont prove my claims dead wrong lol I win.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »

Wow i am suprised they let this competitor compete on the left hand side, who is that?  Anyway Nasser is perfection personified there, lovely physic, great body, and a mind to match.

jt

TEAM NASSER
TEAM Nasser

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2008, 04:35:13 PM »
Dave I proved my point and your claim was dead wrong you're soundly defeated . now its lets try this again m you backed out on me and assuiepro your word is worth fuck-all .

again I proved your claim I was 150 pounds dead wrong , that means I own you . you can't or wont prove my claims dead wrong lol I win.
the only way you can defeat me is by proving me wrong and posting your picture, seriously man what are you afraid of, you should know by now that if you look good i'll give you credit.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2008, 05:45:37 PM »
the only way you can defeat me is by proving me wrong and posting your picture, seriously man what are you afraid of, you should know by now that if you look good i'll give you credit.
i proved you ron and you said you woukd delete your account but your still here..
check out the other thread WHO LOOKS BETTER everyone said u look like shit and i look better
DELETE YOR ACCOUNT FATTY
there's no magic pills... just needles

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2008, 05:55:59 PM »

Dave you're soundly defeated . you made a claim I crushed it . I countered with a claim , you either can't or wont. it wasn't about how I look it never was thats you're way out of your own inabilities deflection , deflection , deflection . I could care less about your credit you're the last person I need to impress hence why I have had any need to post pictures.

the bottom like is you made a claim  I crushed , I made a claim you can't/wont crush  ;)

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2008, 05:57:58 PM »
Dave you're soundly defeated . you made a claim I crushed it . I countered with a claim , you either can't or wont. it wasn't about how I look it never was thats you're way out of your own inabilities deflection , deflection , deflection . I could care less about your credit you're the last person I need to impress hence why I have had any need to post pictures.

the bottom like is you made a claim  I crushed , I made a claim you can't/wont crush  ;)
even if u posted a pic he would ignore it and still call it shit.
he is a fat loser
DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT FATTY

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2008, 06:02:00 PM »
even if u posted a pic he would ignore it and still call it shit.
he is a fat loser

Exactly he's not a man of his word. you owned him and so did I now he's left sucking wind.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2008, 06:03:49 PM »
Exactly he's not a man of his word. you owned him and so did I now he's left sucking wind.
The best thing is that he knows it and he doesn't post on the threads that he gets owned on

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2008, 06:06:55 PM »
ND, why do you post on this board when you get owned in every single thread you participate in ???

just give up already.

everyone owns you. not just me.

you should know that by now.

I mean, honestly, you are getting owned on several threads right now all at the same time.

and the scary thing is, this is NORMAL when you are actively posting.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2008, 06:25:36 PM »
ND, why do you post on this board when you get owned in every single thread you participate in ???

just give up already.

everyone owns you. not just me.

you should know that by now.

I mean, honestly, you are getting owned on several threads right now all at the same time.

and the scary thing is, this is NORMAL when you are actively posting.. :-\

Hulkster again you type empty words . bottom line Ronnie Coleman your boy-crush OWNS you he doesn't agree with you he agrees with me . you've owned NOTHING you have nothing for me.

The greatest bodybuilder of ALL-TIME agrees that he couldn't beat Dorian I know this kills you but it doesn't change the facts like Ronnie to Dorian you have nothing for me.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2008, 06:34:04 PM »
it is not photoshopped. all that has been done is a friend of mine who is also big Nasser fan put these two photos togehter. both are on muscletime.

Nasser had a better physique than Yates for at the very least the last few years of the convicted criminal's crooked reign

Seriously can you get off Nassers gooch already? christ

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2008, 06:59:59 PM »
hahah I like how all the Nasser pics are from the front :-\

Dorian looked like granite in his prime---harder than any other competitor ever----never has there been a denser bodybuilder----Ronnie was ripped but not grainy like Dorian

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2008, 09:41:13 PM »
hahah I like how all the Nasser pics are from the front :-\

Dorian looked like granite in his prime---harder than any other competitor ever----never has there been a denser bodybuilder----Ronnie was ripped but not grainy like Dorian

and yates was grainy, but no where close as ripped as Ronnie. I'll take ripped and shredded over grainy with little seperation any day.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2008, 01:36:45 AM »
and yates was grainy, but no where close as ripped as Ronnie. I'll take ripped and shredded over grainy with little seperation any day.

Man you should really know what you're talking about before you type. Dorian was no where close as ripped as Ronnie  ::) and then you type the same thing twice as if it's different ripped is shredded you moron . ripped shredded means you're carrying very little subcutaneous water , Dorian has been described as have ' tissue paper for skin ' or being ' peeled like an opinion ' thats ripped/shredded and then there density which is highly prized ( when coupled with size ) one can be ripped/shredded and not dense . density is the absence of even the intramuscular fat .

Dorian's conditioning is legendary his combo of size & hardness & dryness hasn't been matched to this day ! to say Ronnie is better conditioned than Dorian flashes a flashlight on your ignorance.

Peter McGough on the subject of Ronnie & Dorian's conditioning

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2008, 01:44:22 AM »
Simple -
Dorian was drier than Ronnie
Ronnie was more separated than Dorian

It's upto the individual as to what counts more.

RYAN1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2008, 02:00:27 AM »
Nasser has HUGE VALENTINO LIKE BICEPS THERE. ??? ??? ??? ???

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2008, 04:18:46 AM »
Nasser has HUGE VALENTINO LIKE BICEPS THERE. ??? ??? ??? ???
they look photoshopped----you can basically see the pixels stretched

here's a nasser shot from the back ;)
and one of his real biceps----yeah hte ones he shot escilene (another form of synthol) into

RYAN1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2008, 12:43:09 PM »
Just to let you know  Eiscelene is not a Form of Synthol..........

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2008, 01:50:59 PM »

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2008, 02:00:00 PM »
Man you should really know what you're talking about before you type. Dorian was no where close as ripped as Ronnie  ::) and then you type the same thing twice as if it's different ripped is shredded you moron . ripped shredded means you're carrying very little subcutaneous water , Dorian has been described as have ' tissue paper for skin ' or being ' peeled like an opinion ' thats ripped/shredded and then there density which is highly prized ( when coupled with size ) one can be ripped/shredded and not dense . density is the absence of even the intramuscular fat .

Dorian's conditioning is legendary his combo of size & hardness & dryness hasn't been matched to this day ! to say Ronnie is better conditioned than Dorian flashes a flashlight on your ignorance.

Peter McGough on the subject of Ronnie & Dorian's conditioning

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

what is so funny and sad at the same time is all it takes to show that McGough's opinion is flat out wrong is about a 1.5 second glance at reality: :-\

269 pound dorian being owned in the conditioning department by Ronnie Coleman...

so much for Peter McGough LOL:

why anyone would support such an easily debunked opinion is beyond all comprehension.

but then again, ND never has used his own mind. only the opinions and words of others.. :-\

I feel bad for him. must be tough going through life like that..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2008, 02:03:39 PM »
what is so funny and sad at the same time is all it takes to show that McGough's opinion is flat out wrong is about a 1.5 second glance at reality: :-\

269 pound dorian being owned in the conditioning department by Ronnie Coleman...

so much for Peter McGough LOL:

why anyone would support such an easily debunked opinion is beyond all comprehension.

but then again, ND never has used his own mind. only the opinions and words of others.. :-\

I feel bad for him. must be tough going through life like that..

You're like your idiot partner you don't even know what great conditioning is , you're the fool who claimed Ronnie surpassed Dorian in the graininess department lol this shows how little you know like iceman and his ripped AND shredded comments

Dorian's conditioning shits on Colemans everyone knows this except nutt-hugging Coleman fans

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2008, 02:07:49 PM »
such empty words without reality on your side: :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2008, 02:09:33 PM »
such empty words without reality on your side: :-\

Reality is eyewitness who were actually there live & in person and what do they say? Yeah I thought so  ;) 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2008, 02:22:43 PM »
Reality is eyewitness who were actually there live & in person and what do they say? Yeah I thought so  ;) 

yes, and many eyewitnesses say Ronnie was far above dorian.

hope this helps...
Flower Boy Ran Away

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2008, 02:24:44 PM »
Take it to the truce thread
O