Author Topic: Worst Mr. Olympia as far as conditioning  (Read 11735 times)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
Re: Worst Mr. Olympia as far as conditioning
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2008, 09:56:40 AM »
  I think the people posting in this thread are inebriated...

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2008, 09:58:03 AM »
Dorian 96

Dorian was sharper in 96 than 94, 97 and maybe even 95. In 96 he was small not off conditioning wise.

Seriously, do getbiggers know anything about conditioning at all?

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2008, 10:06:27 AM »
Haney the year they drug tested.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2008, 10:09:12 AM »
lol

oh my word , nasser looks amaaaazing there ! Owned is an understatement

Dorian beat THIS ???

Naw man , bodybuilding judges are just the height of dumbness sometimes , wow

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2008, 10:49:37 AM »
lol

Epic photoshop with Biceps and probably quads too

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2008, 11:39:48 AM »

Since I've been following bodybuilding....

1. Cutler 07

2. Yates 94  ;)

3. Yates 97

The two yates' could be argued...as there is no way he should've beaten flawless Ray in 94, but then in 97 Nasser was soft from the back  :-\
just not good enough

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2008, 11:43:02 AM »
ronnie in 01 or dorian in 94, both times it was a gift that they kept the sandow, and a disgrace that shawn does have a sandow and jay doesnt already have a third
hi shawn

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »
Dorian was sharper in 96 than 94, 97 and maybe even 95. In 96 he was small not off conditioning wise.

Seriously, do getbiggers know anything about conditioning at all?

absolutely NOT most don't even know how contests are judged nevermind what to look for as far as density & dryness is concerned.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2008, 01:27:25 PM »
Ronnie 98.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2008, 03:15:33 PM »
  Getbiggers have a combined IQ in the double-digits...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2008, 03:20:58 PM »
  Getbiggers have a combined IQ in the double-digits...

Thats just the Coleman fans

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2008, 03:30:48 PM »
Epic photoshop with Biceps and probably quads too

it is not photoshopped. all that has been done is a friend of mine who is also big Nasser fan put these two photos togehter. both are on muscletime.

Nasser had a better physique than Yates for at the very least the last few years of the convicted criminal's crooked reign

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2008, 03:35:33 PM »
  Sharma, the racist, has stated that Dorian Yates had the worst conditioning among Mr.Olympias. This post should be archived as an example of bias and hatred, because everyone knows that Dorian had the best conditioning of all Mr.Olympias, and the the only possible explanation fro why someone would claim that he had the worst is sheer hatred for the man.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2008, 03:36:45 PM »
it is not photoshopped. all that has been done is a friend of mine who is also big Nasser fan put these two photos togehter. both are on muscletime.

Nasser had a better physique than Yates for at the very least the last few years of the convicted criminal's crooked reign

Why are you posting 1998 shots of Nasser? and to bad the little Ronnie crushed him in 1998 what was your excuse again?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2008, 03:38:41 PM »
  Sharma, the racist, has stated that Dorian Yates had the worst conditioning among Mr.Olympias. This post should be archived as an example of bias and hatred, because everyone knows that Dorian had the best conditioning of all Mr.Olympias, and the the only possible explanation fro why someone would claim that he had the worst is sheer hatred for the man.

no, I said Yates I 1997 was the worst for me. Anyway, he never aproached the levels of conditioning of Momo even in the three Olympias he actually deserved and they didn't just give to the hideous, revolting torn up piece of shit.

he looks like a lump of shit here. where is the great conditioning you drool over in 1997?

HAHAHAHA

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2008, 03:39:40 PM »

Hahah, look at Nassers ridiculous balloon arms. Looks like fucking Carrot Top.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2008, 03:39:48 PM »
those arms are just hideous

Moosejay

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2008, 03:41:41 PM »
In all respect, I guess you could say Larry Scott...if only that conditioning standards were not what they were in forthcoming years.

However, he did have a great physique, so maybe it would not be prudent to count him in

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »
no, I said Yates I 1997 was the worst for me. Anyway, he never aproached the levels of conditioning of Momo even in the three Olympias he actually deserved and they didn't just give to the hideous, revolting torn up piece of shit.

he looks like a lump of shit here. where is the great conditioning you drool over in 1997?

HAHAHAHA

Yates 1997 was stil harder and drier than most Mr.Olympias ever were. You are clearly biased because you hate the man for racial reasons. Saying that Dorian Yates had the worst conditioning is so obviously absurd that there is not other reason besides hatred and bias for why anyone would say that.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2008, 03:43:56 PM »
Dorian was one of the hardest Mr. O's i'll give him that but he undoubtedly had the ugliest physique of any Mr. O, torn small arms, big stomach, subpar quad sweep, calves far too big for quads.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2008, 03:44:13 PM »

HAHAHAHA

Yatesd was the yardstick in which conditioned mass is measured by and still is !

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2008, 03:46:19 PM »
in the spirit of one my favorite getbiggers:

'Epic 14 inch twig arms and brutal Neanderthal face ;D ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2008, 03:47:20 PM »
Dorian was one of the hardest Mr. O's i'll give him that but he undoubtedly had the ugliest physique of any Mr. O, torn small arms, big stomach, subpar quad sweep, calves far too big for quads.

Dorian was one of the hardest Mr O lol you'll give him that lol what an assclown you're not doing him any favors by admitting the obvious and in 1997 I personally don't think he should have won but at his best Dorian's physique is almost perfect . even not at his best he still dominated his competition it really does speak volumes on how great he was at his best .

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2008, 03:49:59 PM »
Dorian was one of the hardest Mr O lol you'll give him that lol what an assclown you're not doing him any favors by admitting the obvious and in 1997 I personally don't think he should have won but at his best Dorian's physique is almost perfect . even not at his best he still dominated his competition it really does speak volumes on how great he was at his best .
hahahahaa, even in those shots which were his absolute best his quads are getting fuccking DWARFED by his calves and his lats are much narrower than either Ronnie or Haney's.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2008, 03:55:33 PM »
hahahahaa, even in those shots which were his absolute best his quads are getting fuccking DWARFED by his calves and his lats are much narrower than either Ronnie or Haney's.

Kevin Horton said there are shots of Dorian from the 1997 off-season where he is 283 lbs and even harder than in those black-and-whites. He says Dorian looks unreal. He also said no one ever saw Dorian at his absolute best, which was about 3 weeks out from the 1995 Olympia.