Author Topic: What Brand IGF-LR3 do the Pros Use?  (Read 1247 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
What Brand IGF-LR3 do the Pros Use?
« on: April 21, 2008, 09:46:28 PM »
What Brand IGF-LR3 do the Pros Use?

Is there such thing as Human grade IGF-LR3 or real pharm companies that make it? Or is everything media grade?

whitewidow

Re: What Brand IGF-LR3 do the Pros Use?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 12:45:56 AM »
I could be wrong but im pretty sure their are only ugl versions of this compound. if there is a human grade company making it I apologize but Im pretty sure its al underground lab. pros dont all use the same brand im sure most of them use all sorts of brands. igf-1 can be dangerous if you dont know what your doing.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 12:57:13 AM »
There's no such thing as human grade LR3-IGF.  Gropep holds the patent on it and won't sell it to individuals, only verified research facilities, institutes or academic associations.  There are some places that sell "Gropep" as their IGF, although I'm not sure how you could even verify that, more like marketing BS.  As WW said, IGF isn't something that you should lightly be playing around with.  I'm certainly no expert but I've done an immense amount of research on it and currently am running it with pegMGF.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 02:30:15 AM »
There's no such thing as human grade LR3-IGF.  Gropep holds the patent on it and won't sell it to individuals, only verified research facilities, institutes or academic associations.  There are some places that sell "Gropep" as their IGF, although I'm not sure how you could even verify that, more like marketing BS.  As WW said, IGF isn't something that you should lightly be playing around with.  I'm certainly no expert but I've done an immense amount of research on it and currently am running it with pegMGF.

How long have you been taking them...and what results have you seen so far?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 10:56:42 AM »
I'm running the protocol in my pegMGF thread, just started Sunday.  I had been running a different protocol with pegMGF and some IGF thrown in for the last few weeks but this one is definitely more effective.