Author Topic: Aussies Only - Australian Championships 2008  (Read 7979 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Aussies Only - Australian Championships 2008
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2008, 04:20:49 AM »
There's no understanding you wacko Aussies.
just wanna say fuck paul graham, the worst promoter ever, Tony doherty is awesome, the set up of the aussie championship looked like a lebanese wedding

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
Re: Aussies Only - Australian Championships 2008
« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2008, 04:14:40 PM »
BB in Australaia is light years behind USA.  If it wasnt for Tony DOHERTY most american BB's wouldnt know where Australia was.  The natural supplements are shit etc etc pretty much the same as boxing here also.  I attended a show DOHERTY put on back in 04 and was blown away by the yankee and europian entrants.  I know quite a few who train at his gym, great spot but its in a capital city!!  Bad luck for us hicks out in the country side.  I still remember trying to order Ephedrine in nback in the early to mid 90's, aussie customs, no F(*&^%g way............. :P

Thanks for the vote of confidence. The gym is rocking at the moment, it is now 10 years since I went 24:7 and everyone thought it was stupid.

I have just booked Dennis Wolf for the post Mr O tour, he will be in Melbourne October 11th, Gold Coast October 12th and Sydney 18-19th. My show is the Melbourne one but I will probably Mc the Nationals in Sydney. TD