Author Topic: McGrath - Why hasn't he done better?  (Read 5453 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: McGrath - Why hasn't he done better?
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2008, 09:12:01 PM »
He is Matt C approved, and Matt C is against the jews.

Yes, I'll leave it to the retards on here to set up straw men to attack rather than actually bothering to read any of the posts I wrote.  I shouldn't expect the average getbig member to understand them anyway.

I always wondered why it is I get through to people who go to university or who post on philosophy discussion boards, rather than on getbig.  *light bulb over the head moment*.  Then it hit me - maybe because the average getbigger has an 85 IQ and doesn't have the ability to understand anyway?  DOH!  Yeah, no shit it's hard for me to get through to people who are as dumb as a rock.  This would be the equivalent of teaching predicate calculus to a child - not going to happen.

As for McGrath, I think he fears competition.  There is no reason why he couldn't compete in a show like the Ironman and at least place in the top 15.  He would gradually improve from there, but my best guess is that he is either lazy or uninformed in terms of how to go about promoting himself in the industry or planning for a proper competitive strategy, or he has a fear of testing the waters in the pro ranks.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2008, 01:15:27 AM »

"sorry honey it's the deca"

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2008, 01:36:39 AM »
it's probably a combo of the lighting and his physique, but this is a beautiful upperbody:

as for why he's not top 5 - proportions, lack of back thickness and conditioning.

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2008, 01:43:31 AM »
Yes, I'll leave it to the retards on here to set up straw men to attack rather than actually bothering to read any of the posts I wrote.  I shouldn't expect the average getbig member to understand them anyway.

I always wondered why it is I get through to people who go to university or who post on philosophy discussion boards, rather than on getbig.  *light bulb over the head moment*.  Then it hit me - maybe because the average getbigger has an 85 IQ and doesn't have the ability to understand anyway?  DOH!  Yeah, no shit it's hard for me to get through to people who are as dumb as a rock.  This would be the equivalent of teaching predicate calculus to a child - not going to happen.
As for McGrath, I think he fears competition.  There is no reason why he couldn't compete in a show like the Ironman and at least place in the top 15.  He would gradually improve from there, but my best guess is that he is either lazy or uninformed in terms of how to go about promoting himself in the industry or planning for a proper competitive strategy, or he has a fear of testing the waters in the pro ranks.

Hahahah!!! Dry your eyes, Dorothy.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2008, 03:07:18 AM »

"sorry honey it's the deca"

is that his sister in his bed?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2008, 03:13:18 AM »
he doesn't look jewish ???

and that back is NOT bad.  He should be placing higher.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2008, 03:39:06 AM »
heres your answer friend,,
all drugs and nothing but drugs! very addictive personality same for sister,,canadians tend to have very good arms ,,they always have very very good arms ,,take the arms off and they are nada,,trust me on that one,,they also have good legs but nothign comparing to the arms,,canadians are born like latinos with good arms and a lot thicker arms than latino,,but then again arms alone wont get you no where
Hehe. I'm Canadian and I couldn't/can't even define what we are. Thank God for Gh15. 

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2008, 04:01:35 AM »
I still cannot believe he's a jew.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2008, 05:02:23 AM »
he doesn't look jewish ???

and that back is NOT bad.  He should be placing higher.
Well with a name like McGrath I kinda doubt hes 100% jewish ::)
X

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2008, 05:53:31 AM »
tons of potential

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2008, 07:16:31 AM »
it's probably a combo of the lighting and his physique, but this is a beautiful upperbody:

as for why he's not top 5 - proportions, lack of back thickness and conditioning.

Legs look pretty damn good in that pic.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2008, 07:18:14 AM »
I still cannot believe he's a jew.

not every jew is a bad person m8.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2008, 07:54:14 AM »
not every jew is a bad person m8.

If you are racist, they are. Thank god i'm not racist.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2008, 08:05:27 AM »
synthol
Y

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2008, 08:14:19 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2008, 08:25:08 AM »

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2008, 08:31:07 AM »
Post a picture of his back and you'll see why he wll never be top 5.

Yup, that is whats hurting his placings. Weak back. Kids got huge arms and decent legs, may need to bring his sweeps up a little also.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2008, 08:49:28 AM »
I'm not sure what the deal is with Frank.  Milos wanted to train the guy but for whatever reason that never happened.  Then he was working with a guy from Canada who isn't really well known yet but knows his stuff.  A friend of mine is trained by the guy and when I asked about Frank I was told that they were no longer working together and was given the impression that Frank just wouldn't listen to any advice.  Shame really, was looking forward to seeing him at the NY Pro.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2008, 10:38:15 AM »
I don't understand why people/judges think that if guy "A" beats guy "B" on pecs, abs/waist, legs, arms, shoulders and guy "B" wins on lats/back, that guy "B" wins. An awesome back/ass coupled with a gut should never beat being amazing everywhere else.

That's one of the better photos I've seen of Franks back. So that helps.
The person with a better back usually wins because it's such a big body part. Not just in terms of placing/judging, but the size of "real estate" it takes up on the body. It's the biggest, in terms of "square footage." The quads are a close second. But since it's such a big part, I guess the judges would rather have a bodybuilder that's 70% with a great back, than another guy that is 90% perfection with a weak back. Not saying it's right, just an observation that's all.

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2008, 11:44:09 AM »
I'm a fan of Frank, but once again, he's backed out of another show.  A few months ago, he was saying he was training for the NY Pro.  I believe he said this in an interview with Special Ed.   And surprise, surprise, his name is not on the list AGAIN!   For a guy with so much potential, I'm beginning to think that he's just a waste of skin. 

You're an idiot... Frank injured his tricep/elbow like 2 months ago... he's recovering and will probably compete later this year.

DeadSquatPress

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2008, 11:47:33 AM »
people who hit their genetic limits at this stage in their game should not be anywhere near setting the bar. 

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2008, 11:59:48 AM »
Frank came off really arrogant when I talked to him. Maybe it was just a bad day but it seems he doesn't give a shit about too much. The guy doesn't promote himself, doesn't make himself available to other bber's(posting on forums,keeping an updated website)... hell he's the only guy on the animal pak roster that doesn't post on there. Even the sponsored amateurs post on there daily throughout the forum as well as Q&A threads.

I also don't believe his 600lbs for reps on deads... he did 405 for 10 on his animal back dvd recently so he might be able to squeeze out one.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2008, 12:41:19 PM »
needs back and hamstrings. other than that great.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2008, 12:44:57 PM »
Frank came off really arrogant when I talked to him. Maybe it was just a bad day but it seems he doesn't give a shit about too much. The guy doesn't promote himself, doesn't make himself available to other bber's(posting on forums,keeping an updated website)... hell he's the only guy on the animal pak roster that doesn't post on there. Even the sponsored amateurs post on there daily throughout the forum as well as Q&A threads.

I also don't believe his 600lbs for reps on deads... he did 405 for 10 on his animal back dvd recently so he might be able to squeeze out one.
I think he's posted here before.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2008, 12:49:36 PM »
Yea he has an account here, under his name, Never meet him in person, but everyone seem to say the same thing about him, great dude and down to earth, i think he just doest post online cus hes real honest and says it like it is, he very seems to lie about the sauce or numbers, and maybe thats why he would rather not post because the whole Wolverine story always gets asked, which he has always denied