Author Topic: Hamas Endorses Obama  (Read 593 times)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Hamas Endorses Obama
« on: April 22, 2008, 08:43:31 AM »
Hamas Endorses Obama

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Hamas_Endorses_Obama/2008/04/17/88754.html

Thursday, April 17, 2008 10:21 AM

By: Newsmax Staff

Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama has received an endorsement he might well wish he hadn't from the militant Palestinian group Hamas.

Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas top political adviser in the Gaza Strip, delivered his endorsement in an interview with WorldNetDaily and WABC Radio in New York.

We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections, Yousuf said.

I do believe [Obama] is like John Kennedy, a great man with a great principle. And he has a vision to change America, to [put] it in a position to lead the world community, but not with humiliation and arrogance.

The U.S. and Israel have been seeking to isolate Hamas, which seized control of Gaza in June and is classified by the State Department as a terrorist group.

Obama, as well as presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and John McCain, have all referred to Hamas as a  terrorist organization,  according to WorldNetDaily.

Asked about Obama's criticism of former President Jimmy Carter's meeting with Hamas during his Middle Eastern trip, Yousuf said:

I understand American politics and this is the season for elections and everybody tries to sound like he's a friend of Israel.

I hope Mr. Obama and the Democrats will change the political discourse when one of them will be the president.

© 2008 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Hamas Endorses Obama
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 08:57:19 AM »
Obama just lost the zion..err jewish vote..
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Hamas Endorses Obama
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »
They realize Kennedy would have smoked their asses right.
L