Author Topic: How to reduce your chances for prostate cancer  (Read 3133 times)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
Re: How to reduce your chances for prostate cancer
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2008, 03:12:58 PM »
(The Advocate)

Why are you reading a gay magazine ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2008, 03:35:15 PM »
Well Goodrum says Queer Vissy is his cure for prostate cancer.  He has always said getting anal from Vissy has done wonders to his prostate.  I like Ron's cure better.
BAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG. ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2008, 04:24:51 PM »
My prostate is healthy.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2008, 05:34:17 PM »
anybody willing to research this or ask some researcher , tis and prove me wrong , $100 is yours :

Masterbation causes male weakness.

When a man ejaculates somewhere other than a vagina (which has a realllly high body temperature) , he`s shooting his load from an area of extreme high body temperature )his organ)to a low temperature.Hot and cold dont mix

this eventually leads to the male weakness problems that men are experiencing today , and men cant satisfy their women nor last long in bed, and women  then try to leave their ass

ppl who talk abt lasting hours are bullshitters , the male should last minimum 10  mins

Ron talked about ejaciulatin , yes thats right MAYBE , but the method masterbation is incorrect

(BTW , to last longer in bed , when approaching ejaculation , just pull out , and toy with your women in other ways , and then enter her again.Doing this prolongs your stay.Maybe you may have to wait a lil Longer , BUT TRUST ME , you will blow her friggggggin MIND and she`ll never want any1 else but you)

TRUTH to the power 10000000%

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2008, 08:44:50 PM »
anybody willing to research this or ask some researcher , tis and prove me wrong , $100 is yours :

Masterbation causes male weakness.

When a man ejaculates somewhere other than a vagina (which has a realllly high body temperature) , he`s shooting his load from an area of extreme high body temperature )his organ)to a low temperature.Hot and cold dont mix

this eventually leads to the male weakness problems that men are experiencing today , and men cant satisfy their women nor last long in bed, and women  then try to leave their ass

ppl who talk abt lasting hours are bullshitters , the male should last minimum 10  mins

Ron talked about ejaciulatin , yes thats right MAYBE , but the method masterbation is incorrect

(BTW , to last longer in bed , when approaching ejaculation , just pull out , and toy with your women in other ways , and then enter her again.Doing this prolongs your stay.Maybe you may have to wait a lil Longer , BUT TRUST ME , you will blow her friggggggin MIND and she`ll never want any1 else but you)

TRUTH to the power 10000000%
actually jacking off leads to desensitization, so you last longer.
A

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2008, 04:46:34 AM »
actually jacking off leads to desensitization, so you last longer.

YES YES YES !!!! 100 % CORRECT sir!

But thats my point , you can get the effect of staying longer , but youll never get satisfied yaself.

Besides , your tool isnt meant to work that way ie. not ejaculate apprropraitely.Its never healthy way

I mean , annorexia and bulemia make you lose weight , but doesnt mean its the healthiest thing

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 04:59:09 AM »
Ron, the sex board here on getbig has prolonged our collective getbig lifespans by thousands of years.

We thank you.
Amen, Brother.   

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 05:36:27 AM »
At one time or another, every man on here has tried to fuck a vacuum cleaner, but no one will admit it.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 05:42:21 AM »
BAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG. ;D

hahaha "fruitcups".