Author Topic: time off?  (Read 2804 times)

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: time off?
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2008, 07:33:31 PM »
First off you don't need to be an Endocrinologist to know how to use a few drugs effectively and safely. Second I dont spout off about things I myself dont practice. When it comes to HCG and such I know how to use it effectively, Ive run the experiments on myself, and Ive done the research. Do you have any better suggestions for proper HCG use Enanthator? I know others on this board like different protocols for HCG use, but it is preference. To each his own what works for you might not work for all, but the protocol I suggested does work for most that have run it true.

If you have a better suggestion and you know what your talking about lets hear it! Otherwise STFU! This isn't the G&O. We have good knowledgeable people here and people come here for solid safe advice.
O.k. Dr. I tried it on myself and it worked out so I guess I can recommend it to others as it may work for them.  ::) Sometimes medical advice is best left to the experts who treat many, many people on a regular basis and have studied it for years and years. Not saying that you shouldn't offer suggestions from personal experience but just realize that what worked for you may kill someone else.

4thAD

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2008, 07:51:45 PM »
Quote from: 4thAD on Today at 08:21:12 AM
I think you should run the HCG now and let your body recover with just clomid or nolvadex when your done with the cycle. Run the HCG and stop it 4 days prior to starting PCT.

I like this suggestion as well.

There you go Enanthator the Doctor agreed! HCG is not going to kill anybody! I also have studies to back up these suggestions. I have posted these studies many times on these boards look them up and how about you do the research before you run your mouth!

4thAD

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2008, 07:54:15 PM »
again I did not just pull this out of my ass. Come on enanthator give us an education. No? Then again STFU. I love this board but the morons drift in and out from all over. No wonder Trab is gone!

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2008, 08:03:15 PM »
again I did not just pull this out of my ass. Come on enanthator give us an education. No? Then again STFU. I love this board but the morons drift in and out from all over. No wonder Trab is gone!
Trab was here yesterday. I know HCG won't kill you, and do you really know if Freak is an MD. I wouldn't be so sure it is the internet remember.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008, 01:57:59 AM »
My doctor's original advice was given before I added the HCG during cycle.  So, I plan to get his opinion as well.  I just like to get several opinions from the KNOWLEDGABLE members on this board to use to compare.  I like this doctor, but I have heard doctor's recommend some crazy shit before.

Also, I hope all posters are smart enough to take advice here cautiously.  Take it for what its worth.

I appreciate everyones input.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2008, 12:06:07 PM »
Trab was here yesterday. I know HCG won't kill you, and do you really know if Freak is an MD. I wouldn't be so sure it is the internet remember.

Dude, why come over here and start shit?

If you read any of Freaks stuff, you will know he is a doc. None of us other than Freak claim to be a doc.

All advice here is not intended to replace sound medical advice. However, lots of us here have NOT gotten solid medical advice with regards to AAS so we turn to our peers for their OPINION!

I would hope that most of us are smart enough to use the info wisely

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2008, 01:32:13 PM »
I know for fact....100% sure that he is an MD in "real" life.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2008, 03:35:55 PM »
I know for fact....100% sure that he is an MD in "real" life.
ok

4thAD

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2008, 05:37:00 AM »

Ive been out of town and thats why I havent responded, but I know for a fact Freak is a real MD also. Regardless I have read the studies on HCG use, and I have also posted them on this board. This is not made up, or pulled out of thin air. Im not trying to be a prick, but unless you know what your talking about go away. You talk a lot of trash all over this board, but haven't come up with anything solid to contradict the way I choose to use HCG!