Author Topic: Brittish Bodybuilding  (Read 6084 times)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Re: Brittish Bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2008, 06:42:19 AM »
Hey Zack. Don't let these 14yr olds bother you. You'll be Britain's top pro by season 2009 (easily qualify this yr) - What's your off-season routine? Stay on here mate. GETBIG needs more real bodybuilders on here.
You just let me worry about what getbigs needs mr. schmoeville...
The Number 2 in Scranton

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 03:13:50 PM »
Thanx hank but i wasnt trying to come off arrogent so if it seems like that am sorry. Just was giving my side of the story thats all, i have loads of respect for dorian he has helped me loads and i am very gratefull to have the opportunity to have done that. Dorian is still a good friend of mine and is top guy to chill out with. I was just stating the facts that i need to listen to my body, when things dont feel right you should not carry on doing something what is not helping your body, you need to work with your body not against. I know people saying zack doesnt do this or that right, he cheats on his diet, at end of the day if i am lying then i am fooling my self no one else. I am sorry if you guys think am comming across arrogent but i am totally not like that if you knew me.

You are a stand up guy Zak.  You have the potential to be top 5 at the Olympia. 

Dont leave Getbig Zak, we need more honest  Pro's like yourself to post here.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2008, 01:48:45 AM »
SHARMA I DO G4P LOL THATS FUNNY WAT GAY FOR PAY WEBSITE AM I ON. I THINK YOU MAY NEED TO CHECK YOU EYES PAL. SO ASIANMYTH DO YOU KNOW DORIAN PERSONALLY AND HOW MANY GUYS HAS DORIAN GOT READY FOR A BODYBUILDING COMPTITION. JUST BECAUSE A GUY HAS BEEN  MR OLYMPIA X6  DOESNT MAKE HIM A MAGICIAN.  LOOK AT RONNIE 7 TIMES MR OLYMPIA LETS SEE HOW MANY GUYS HE CAN GET INTO SHAPE. YOU GOTTA REALISE MOST THE EXPERSTS IN NUTRITION AND DIET ARE AVERAGE GUYS WITH GOOD KNOWLEGDE ON BODY COMPOSITION BECAUSE THEY WORK WITH SOO MANY PEOPLE THEY HAVE BETTER KNOWELGE ON HOW CERTAIN FOODS WILL REACT ON CERTAIN PEOPLE. I HAVE NO DISRESPECT FOR DORIAN OR RONNIE BOTH GREAT CHAMPIONS, BUT YOU PEOPLE GOTTA REALSE A GOOD CHAMPION DOESNT MAKE A GOOD CONTEST PREP GURU AS YOU CALL EM. OOOOPS LEFT MY CAPS ON SORRY...LOL

unless u know everything about the sports u r playing u can not become top man of that sports.if winning 6 olympia dont make him an expert in training and nutrition i dont know what else he should do to become an expert.may be some worthless personal training deploma would do the job.
u even could not win british national and u sounds like an expert urself.i dont think most of people ever noticed but mostly losers become judges,nutrition gurus and training expert cuz they know they dont stand a chance when it comes to real competition.

BRN_Champ

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2008, 07:55:29 AM »
Zach we have people better than you and they win world championship with out trainer.  And in 2008 he will win the overall.  His Names is Tariq Al-farasani.  If he trains you you will win

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2008, 02:51:56 PM »
unless u know everything about the sports u r playing u can not become top man of that sports.if winning 6 olympia dont make him an expert in training and nutrition i dont know what else he should do to become an expert.may be some worthless personal training deploma would do the job.
u even could not win british national and u sounds like an expert urself.i dont think most of people ever noticed but mostly losers become judges,nutrition gurus and training expert cuz they know they dont stand a chance when it comes to real competition.

You're an idiot.

Everyones body and metabolism is different. That is what Zack is trying to tell you, dipshit. ::)

What works for one person may not work for another. What part of that do you not understand?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2008, 04:05:18 PM »
Zak, has potential, that is not the issue.  He needs to 'check' his attitude though. 

Zak has 'smart mouth' and if he doesn't watch it, he could see a career finish before it has even taken off!

I watched many bodybuilders in this industry fail, and it is not because of their physique.  They failed because they come across as cocky and arrogant.

Zak, i will say it again; 'Do not talk anymore smack about Dorian'.  The guy is a legend.  You do not have the right to say the things you have been saying.  Pull your head in and show him the respect he deserves!

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2008, 05:35:52 PM »
Zak, has potential, that is not the issue.  He needs to 'check' his attitude though. 

Zak has 'smart mouth' and if he doesn't watch it, he could see a career finish before it has even taken off!

I watched many bodybuilders in this industry fail, and it is not because of their physique.  They failed because they come across as cocky and arrogant.

Zak, i will say it again; 'Do not talk anymore smack about Dorian'.  The guy is a legend.  You do not have the right to say the things you have been saying.  Pull your head in and show him the respect he deserves!

I feel bad for you.

Your reading comprehension skills are at a 3rd grade level.

Zack never disrespected Dorian in any way.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2008, 07:30:26 PM »
Dont take any notice of Hank, he just shit cans everyone.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
HELLO ZACK
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2008, 07:50:23 PM »
yes mrfitness81 you so right i cheat on my diet since you live with me 24/7 i guess you monitor my food intake.  You need to stop believing rumours and realise everything isnt as black and white as you think.

I worked with dorian twice to get ready for the british first time competed at 280lbs and was in good condition but only split over with the carbs intake. Thats why i dont believe in carb depleting and loading why mess up 12 week diet in one day but i listen to what he said with all my food intake.  Then the next time he helped me with my diet he said i was too big i needed to come in smaller so i listen to him and basically i came in small and flat and i was weighing 240 and lost a hell of alot muscle.  So now i come to the conclusion that i am gonna do it my self and i know how my body works and i know i didnt need to lose 40lbs. I respect dorian yates work ethics and training style which i incorporate myself but i realised one thing dorian knows what works for him and doesnt know what works for me.

In the end i love training and love the challenge if i become pro great if not i wornt sweat as you know how many pros make a good living just the top 5 guys and the rest have to other things to offord this life style.  I am realistic in how far i can go and in the end guys please dont listen to chinese wisphers because 9/10 its bull.

Remeber Excuses Are Like Ass Holes Both Smell Of Shit..

Zack Khan.

Hey Zack

Just like another poster said...there are a lot of children on this board so you will have to learn to ignore them. In any case you look great. I didn't know you were on this board...WELCOME ABOARD!!! What have been some of the contest you have done lately? We don't hear much of you in america, so you will have to keep us abreast of your contests and the results.
C

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2008, 10:22:26 PM »
Zak, I think you have been too hasty in your dismissal of Dorian!  This legend of the sport has a wealth of training and nutritional knowledge to share. 

Zak, you seem to think that you 'know it all'.  I think you should 'take a step back' and listen to what Dorian has to say.

Your impatience with your diet is something you must work on.  To say quite simplistically that 'Dorian does not know your body the way you do', just reeks of ignorance and immaturity.

Learn to accept criticism Zak, as that is part becoming a man!

musclezack

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2008, 02:47:09 AM »
This is my offseason diet thewizard :-

8am: 200g oats blended in water with 50g raisens
       12 eggs ghites 2 yolks cooked in olive oil scrambled.

10am 50 whey protien
        50 carbs

12:    350g chicken breast grilled
         120g rice + spinich

2.30pm 50g whey 50g carbs

5pm 350g chicken grilled
       500g potatoe with grean beans

6.30 training

8pm 75g protien whey and 100g glucose powder

10pm 200g oats blended in water with 50g raisens
       12 eggs ghites 2 yolks cooked in olive oil scrambled

weekends i eat what i want and i become a coach potatoe. lol

Well this is my diet i plan on keeping this the same untill july when i start dieitng for the british.

Hank dorian is a legend your right and always will be one and reaspect him as a bodybuilder and more importantly as a friend. I think it gets to a point when you need to try something different when one approach isnt working and Hank am sure you know advice and help from 6 x mr olympia doesnt come cheap. There is only soo much cash i have to dash e.g food, gym, gear, house bills, car bills, and entainment on the weekend with the bitches doesnt come cheap. It's best to learn about your body so you dont have to rely on anyone else and get help when needed and incorporate it into your diet and see if it works and if it doesnt try something else.

Train hard and eat harder!!!

Zack Khan

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2008, 03:07:13 AM »
I am selling spell check and I think I will make millions off just this one thread...

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2008, 03:14:12 AM »
This is my offseason diet thewizard :-

8am: 200g oats blended in water with 50g raisens
       12 eggs ghites 2 yolks cooked in olive oil scrambled.

10am 50 whey protien
        50 carbs

12:    350g chicken breast grilled
         120g rice + spinich

2.30pm 50g whey 50g carbs

5pm 350g chicken grilled
       500g potatoe with grean beans

6.30 training

8pm 75g protien whey and 100g glucose powder

10pm 200g oats blended in water with 50g raisens
       12 eggs ghites 2 yolks cooked in olive oil scrambled

weekends i eat what i want and i become a coach potatoe. lol

Well this is my diet i plan on keeping this the same untill july when i start dieitng for the british.

Hank dorian is a legend your right and always will be one and reaspect him as a bodybuilder and more importantly as a friend. I think it gets to a point when you need to try something different when one approach isnt working and Hank am sure you know advice and help from 6 x mr olympia doesnt come cheap. There is only soo much cash i have to dash e.g food, gym, gear, house bills, car bills, and entainment on the weekend with the bitches doesnt come cheap. It's best to learn about your body so you dont have to rely on anyone else and get help when needed and incorporate it into your diet and see if it works and if it doesnt try something else.

Train hard and eat harder!!!

Zack Khan

Magic. Thank you. Off season training routine??

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2008, 03:37:14 AM »
Zack has done a lot of what you people 'gay4pay' and a lot of authoritys not like this.

The guy has got to do what it takes to put food on the table
O

musclezack

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2008, 03:41:10 AM »
monday

Back:
3 warm ups on lat pull down then 2 heavy,
then barbell rows or t-bar 1warm 2 heavy
then dumbell rows 1 warm 2 heavy
finish off with one set on seated cable rows

Bi-ceps:

barbell curls
hammer curls
finish off on concentration curls

tuesday

Chest:

flat dumbell press
incline barbell or dumbell
incline flyes
pull over or cable cross overs

Tri-ceps

cable push downs
laying skull crushes
cable kick backs

weds off day

thurs

Shoulders:

Dumbell press or smith machine press to front
seated side lateral raises
and bent over raises for rear deltoid

Calfs:

Standing calf raises
seated raises
toe pushes on leg press

fri

Legs:

Leg extensions (on leg at a time)
Laying Leg curls
Leg press
hack squat or squats.
squats
Stiff legged dead lift

Then i need sat and sun off becasue am fucked lol... hope this helps.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2008, 03:46:52 AM »
Zak, how do you pay for all that food, supplements and other auxiliary living expenses?  

Can you provide a 'rough breakdown' of your weekly expenditure?  

What do you do for a full time job?

What sort of dollars is Dorian charging these days?

Zak, i really do hope that you can stand on the Olympia stage one day.  You have some awesome genetics.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2008, 04:22:22 AM »
Zack,

Good to have you on this site man - I train at Temple and I understand what you are saying about Dorian and how you've got to work with what you've got - I fully agree. I understand you're not disrespecting Dorian and I think Dorian himself would be the first to admit that you know your body better than anyone and sometimes you've just got to go with your intuition - we're all different and our bodies respond in different ways to diet and training.

Best of luck next time you go for the British - you've easily got the potential to become an IFBB pro and from the pictures I've seen you're better than a lot of them anyways. Come back to Temple some time and have another few workouts too!

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2008, 09:51:20 AM »
You're an idiot.

Everyones body and metabolism is different. That is what Zack is trying to tell you, dipshit. ::)

What works for one person may not work for another. What part of that do you not understand?

what ever u saying is so true for u.u need to read my post alteast 10 time so u might get some wisdome.well i think i am waisting my time with u.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2008, 04:36:11 PM »
Zack you seem to be honest with Diet and Training Now how about your Drug cycle pre and post comp.Thanks for your honesty.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2008, 02:34:39 AM »
eating foods legal, what he might take is illegal, i seriously doubt he will answer you, and i doubt if its any different to most guys his size, test deca and gh off season,more than likely he changes things around a bit, and obviously insulin pre or post workout you can work that out from his diet. Pre contest a little more sophisticated and suited to his own bodys chemistry, but i doubt its rocket science.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2008, 05:36:56 AM »
Zak, how do you pay for all that food, supplements and other auxiliary living expenses?
WITH MONEY 

Can you provide a 'rough breakdown' of your weekly expenditure?
He pays for his food with MONEY
He pays his rent with MONEY
He pays his phone bill with MONEY
He pays for his clothing with MONEY
He pays for his supplements with MONEY
and when out socializing he pays his tab with MONEY
THAT'S "THE ROUGH BREAKDOWN" OF HIS EXPENDITURES

What do you do for a full time job?
He works and makes MONEY

What sort of dollars is Dorian charging these days?
He uses British POUNDS

Zak, i really do hope that you can stand on the Olympia stage one day.  You have some awesome genetics.
As long as he has two legs he should be able to stand on the stage...or anywhere else for that matter
C

musclezack

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2008, 09:09:22 AM »
lol samson123 ur funny thanx... my drug cycle meltdown hmmmm let me think.. What you guys need to understand i dont take nothing different from anyone else. It seems like most people think pros and certain ametures take somethng different when they dont i gotta admit most of them bull shit about the amount they use but hey who am i to judge, you just need to use ur head. If gh gut and changes in facial apperences in hands and feet is not exsessive amount of drug use then i dont know what is. I am not saying i use as little 1000mg of test a week or as high as 3000mg but lol i let you guess which side of the specturum i am closer too. Do we hear higher or lower lol..... Jokes aside just be sensible some people need more some need less you need to find your happy meduim  ;). I hope this helps.

You also gotta remember i eat on time everyday and i train consistently even if i dont feel strong i will go into the gym and do a light workout. If i miss a meal i will stay up untill i got 7 meals down me then i know its worth me going to sleep. So in a whole everything has to be near nuff perfect if you gonna use gear or its gonna be a waste of money (you rather spend ur money on food which is most important).

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2008, 09:10:26 PM »
Zack

stick with it brother!
u have what it takes to become a Pro- ur physqiue is pro calibre already
just got to nail ur condition and i am sure u can do this with a bit more time and experience.

dont let the typical get big haters get to you- they are all buck o five, internet nobodies............jeal ous and full of hate because of the crap lives they live

You are living their dreams out

keep the faith
train hard as always!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2008, 06:24:18 AM »
lol samson123 ur funny thanx... my drug cycle meltdown hmmmm let me think.. What you guys need to understand i dont take nothing different from anyone else. It seems like most people think pros and certain ametures take somethng different when they dont i gotta admit most of them bull shit about the amount they use but hey who am i to judge, you just need to use ur head. If gh gut and changes in facial apperences in hands and feet is not exsessive amount of drug use then i dont know what is. I am not saying i use as little 1000mg of test a week or as high as 3000mg but lol i let you guess which side of the specturum i am closer too. Do we hear higher or lower lol..... Jokes aside just be sensible some people need more some need less you need to find your happy meduim  ;). I hope this helps.

You also gotta remember i eat on time everyday and i train consistently even if i dont feel strong i will go into the gym and do a light workout. If i miss a meal i will stay up untill i got 7 meals down me then i know its worth me going to sleep. So in a whole everything has to be near nuff perfect if you gonna use gear or its gonna be a waste of money (you rather spend ur money on food which is most important).

GOOD POST...big dude ,good luck.