Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1106 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: April 22, 2008, 10:05:13 PM »
[quote author=
Please dont' post my username if you post this.. I have been trying to ask you this question about 20 times now, everytime you've ignored me. I hope you can answer it as I'm sure others are curious.

I have a huge problem with holding water, my ankles swell up like balloons. And no amount of lasix, arimidex, nolvadex or anything else seems to get rid of it. Is there ANYTHING I can do to get rid of this water? it really throws off my physique.

thanks in advance.

[/quote]

blood presure meds,,sounds like something to do with high blood pressure and health realted issue,,usually with water weight aldactone should do the trick it drys you well and suits women and men very well,,inject lasix and dyazide is for the ones who really either look for last min solutions or know their body to the t and they fail many times,,with aldactone yuo should solve water problems well enough ,,letrozole shoudl also solve estrogen realeted problems with no problem since it reduces estro prouctions,,

it the above dont help then my first sentence is true and it is health related and need blood pressure med that is easily obtained from doc
fallen angel

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 10:07:12 PM »
just another day at the ofice for gh15..  8)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 10:08:44 PM »

This guy has asked 20 times?!?!

guy, you need to analyze the way you're going about this, if the edema is that serious.  I wouldn't consider an anomymous internet personality as the answer.  :-X

No offense, gh15...any more tips on women????
just not good enough

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 10:23:04 PM »
GH15
Is there anything that helps disperse the lower back pumps that just randomly appear? I also get mad forearm pumps on heavy pressing that effect my focus   ??? it gets so bad i can hardly hold the bar or bells  >:(

I run low levels of test always so 1 ml a week then cycle on at other times , its at these higher dose periods that this happens.Also i could be carrying boxes at work and my forearms lower back tighten and pump up and muscles get tired real quick that i got to put the stuff down , why does this happen? or am i just a freak  ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 11:28:12 PM »
GH15
Is there anything that helps disperse the lower back pumps that just randomly appear? I also get mad forearm pumps on heavy pressing that effect my focus   ??? it gets so bad i can hardly hold the bar or bells  >:(

I run low levels of test always so 1 ml a week then cycle on at other times , its at these higher dose periods that this happens.Also i could be carrying boxes at work and my forearms lower back tighten and pump up and muscles get tired real quick that i got to put the stuff down , why does this happen? or am i just a freak  ;D

Yeah stop the steroids seems to help the lowerback and forarm pumps go away.

jt
TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 11:38:03 PM »
Yeah stop the steroids seems to help the lowerback and forarm pumps go away.

jt
No  :D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 11:46:39 PM »
lol
TEAM Nasser

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 03:36:07 AM »
GH15, Spironalactone (Aldactone) is obviously an excellent diuretic, (also good for hairloss,) but it is a powerful anti-androgen. Therefore, do you really think it has a place in bodybuilding?