Author Topic: Pac Man to the Cowboys  (Read 2131 times)

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
Pac Man to the Cowboys
« on: April 24, 2008, 12:52:18 AM »
Man, do they not have any standards anymore?  I used to respect the old Gil Brandt/Tom Landry Cowboys.  Jerry Jones era, not so much. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Pac Man to the Cowboys
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 04:35:30 AM »
This was one of the easiest predictions to make in some time.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 05:57:49 AM »
Tank Johnson,TO,Pacman...hopefully the team will destroy itself in the lockeroom :)

body88

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 08:28:01 AM »
Oh for Christ sakes, every single NFL teams has issues.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 09:43:31 AM »
Oh for Christ sakes, every single NFL teams has issues.

Bah,maybe your teams 8)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 10:28:14 AM »

Bah,maybe your teams 8)

na the pats seem to be doing well

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 10:32:13 AM »
na the pats seem to be doing well

I know I just like bustin his chops every now and then ;D

but you fuckers took my boy Gibril Wilson >:(.the Gmen are gonna miss him :(

body88

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 02:44:39 PM »

Bah,maybe your teams 8)

Just one year ago the Giants were a mess known for there locker room drama, poor play, bust qb and general suckiness. They turned that all around, and they are now world champions. My point was that every team has issues, and every single team has players that cheat and take juice.

Honestly, what do the cowboys have to lose? They sign this idiot, he plays his balls off and at best they win a title. If not, they cut his ass and lose a low level draft pick. The risk vs reward is ultra high.

Trust me, I used to buy the bs. But, you know what, if there is no long term contract, teams have nothing to lose singing players trying to drive up there value for other teams.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 03:22:26 PM »
Dallas/Fort Worth has a high density of "gentlemen's clubs."  Gentlemen's clubs and Pac Man is like nitro and glycerine. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 06:18:11 AM »
Just one year ago the Giants were a mess known for there locker room drama, poor play, bust qb and general suckiness. They turned that all around, and they are now world champions. My point was that every team has issues, and every single team has players that cheat and take juice.

Honestly, what do the cowboys have to lose? They sign this idiot, he plays his balls off and at best they win a title. If not, they cut his ass and lose a low level draft pick. The risk vs reward is ultra high.

Trust me, I used to buy the bs. But, you know what, if there is no long term contract, teams have nothing to lose singing players trying to drive up there value for other teams.

I don't recall that 8)

body88

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 06:58:11 AM »
Dallas/Fort Worth has a high density of "gentlemen's clubs."  Gentlemen's clubs and Pac Man is like nitro and glycerine. 

I agree, but I still think this is a great move by the cowboys. He can only help them, and if they have to cut him lose they wont lose much. I think pacman acts like a saint, he knows millions of bucks are riding on it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 10:14:37 AM »
say what you want but if he plays this season and is anywhere near his old form and they get another semi decent running back, id put money on them getting to the superbowl!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2008, 10:47:52 AM »

Yep.  They're all over the place.  It will be Pacman heaven.  As a Cowboy hater, I'll be watching the impending implosion with great interest.  It's only a matter of time. 

body88

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2008, 11:01:56 AM »
say what you want but if he plays this season and is anywhere near his old form and they get another semi decent running back, id put money on them getting to the superbowl!!!

I agree, I think that there is way to much upside for the cowboys not to do this. The team is full of loud mouths anyway( TO, Crayton). If they get this clown to play ball for a year, and he plays near his old form, they just upgraded there secondary huge with a low pick.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 12:40:33 PM »
I agree, I think that there is way to much upside for the cowboys not to do this. The team is full of loud mouths anyway( TO, Crayton). If they get this clown to play ball for a year, and he plays near his old form, they just upgraded there secondary huge with a low pick.
ya could you imagine roy williams and pacman jones running around back there, gezzz man that would be ridiculous.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 01:20:31 PM »
As soon as things don't go well, we will see the eventual locker room banter and meltdown.   ;D

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2008, 06:00:14 PM »
Pac Man to the Cowboys

A perfect match personality wise