Author Topic: BEN PAKULSKI=LIAR  (Read 5233 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
BEN PAKULSKI=LIAR
« on: April 24, 2008, 04:11:28 AM »
This guy claims that he can squat 750 with no knee wraps or suit or belt for three reps "ass to heels".He also claims that if he wore a belt and wraps he could squat 1000lbs.Really?So this bodybuilder from Canada is a better squatter then Ed Coan,Kirk Karwaski,Bill Kazmire and every other great lifter in the history of the sport of powerlifting.

If weight lifted means nothing in bodybuilding ,why do these guys lie?I would be willing to bet 1000 dollars that this guy would get CRUSHED with even 800 in the squat with a belt and wraps and there isn't a chance in hell that he could squat 1000lbs even if he wore a canvas squat suit in briefs.The thing that pisses me off is Ron Harris prints this crap month after month and he should know better.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: BEN PAKULSKI=LIAR
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 04:13:39 AM »
Why hate on Big Ben, Billy?

Jealous of his blond beachboy looks? ???

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 04:31:16 AM »
The 'craig titus squat' where ball sack touches the floor.  Now that is what i call hard core!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 05:54:25 AM »
I read this all the time from these guys.Branch Warren said he is ass to heels as well,then I see his tape and hes 5 inches above parallel.Again,why lie?Just say "I dont need to squat deep,take a look at my quads".Why say something thats not true?750 for three with no gear on?Oh brother.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 06:02:42 AM »
OK, "BILLY" ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 06:03:50 AM »
I read this all the time from these guys.Branch Warren said he is ass to heels as well,then I see his tape and hes 5 inches above parallel.Again,why lie?Just say "I dont need to squat deep,take a look at my quads".Why say something thats not true?750 for three with no gear on?Oh brother.

That's what I'm saying...  I even read a claim somewhere that Ben Pakulski supposedly not only squats ass to heels, but that he even sits his ass on the floor (Yoga Position) and then resumes by lounging off the floor one leg at a time all while messing with 750 pounds of raw iron..

Pakulski...You make me sick..
"1"

P.S. Ben, I even went to school with that whore, cousin of yours, Kelly Kapowski and let me tell you, just like you, she also knew had to pound her ass on the floor while enduring heavy weight on her back..

Disgusting..

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 06:06:40 AM »
OK, "BILLY" ::)

So you actually think the claims are true? ::)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 06:13:10 AM »
That's what I'm saying...  I even read a claim somewhere that Ben Pakulski supposedly not only squats ass to heels, but that he even sits his ass on the floor (Yoga Position) and then resumes by lounging off the floor one leg at a time all while messing with 750 pounds of raw iron..

Pakulski...You make me sick..
"1"

P.S. Ben, I even went to school with that whore, cousin of yours, Kelly Kapowski and let me tell you, just like you, she also knew had to pound her ass on the floor while enduring heavy weight on her back..

Disgusting..

Wow, making anonymous mean-spirited attacks on someone's family on the internet as a way of getting to them... how original ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 06:20:36 AM »
So Big Ben is the greatest squatter who's ever lived because to the best of my knowledge NO ONE HAS EVER squatted 1000lbs without a squat suit.I know of no one who has done that in a power meet.Pretty impressive.A bodybuilder is stronger then Brian Siders,Kazmire,any strongman,and is now the worlds greatest squatter.I will be looking foreword to seeing him go in a meet and crush everyone in thesquat.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 06:26:33 AM »
So Big Ben is the greatest squatter who's ever lived because to the best of my knowledge NO ONE HAS EVER squatted 1000lbs without a squat suit.I know of no one who has done that in a power meet.Pretty impressive.A bodybuilder is stronger then Brian Siders,Kazmire,any strongman,and is now the worlds greatest squatter.I will be looking foreword to seeing him go in a meet and crush everyone in thesquat.

That's the spirit :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 07:36:24 AM »
more MD bullshit as usual.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 07:53:43 AM »
Hey, if you had little Steve laying under you ready to bite your sack you'd get that weight off the foor pretty fast too.