Author Topic: Imagine going to the beach looking like this  (Read 6353 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Imagine going to the beach looking like this
« on: April 24, 2008, 07:09:04 AM »
The amount of pussy you'd pull in one day would be enough for a lifetime.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Imagine going to the beach looking like this
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 07:11:28 AM »
Actually..I doubt it. I think that's the perfect physique, personally, but a lot of girls would say 'Urghh, he's too big and his face is like totally disgusting'.

I honestly think that level of muscularity appeals more to guys - not necessarily in a gay way- than girls.
O

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 07:14:42 AM »
Actually..I doubt it. I think that's the perfect physique, personally, but a lot of girls would say 'Urghh, he's too big and his face is like totally disgusting'.

I honestly think that level of muscularity appeals more to guys - not necessarily in a gay way- than girls.

Depends o where you go to the beach as well. If you go to a beach that has plenty of fat asses (which about 99% of all American Beaches), then you're assumption would b correct, South Beach, or any number of Beaches in Brazil, maybe not...

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 07:17:14 AM »
On an average American beach they'd think the dude was vain before he even opened his mouth. Most nice guys aren't built like that.
$

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 09:03:02 AM »
  I showed some pics. of Frank Zane to some female friends of mine and they thought he looked "hideous", and he was one of the smaller, more aesthetic guys around. A lot of women don't like the bulky, ripped look, but I hope none of you guys are just lifting to cater to women.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 09:05:20 AM »

There's always gonna be some women that love the bb look, but by and large most women can't stand this look.  I gotta agree with True Grit.....that look appeals to men.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 09:07:19 AM »
bitches aint shit
 8)

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 09:10:23 AM »
What guys don't want to take into account is the "self confident" factor when it comes to women. Most women feel insecure to some degree about themselves and specially their physique. If your image is the one of a guy with a perfect physique, they will feel even more insecure. A lot of women naturally go to bed with men they feel confortable with more then with guys they feel physically attractive. I've asked a few  
female friends at my gym about how they felt about guys like Labrada or Zane. Thay all thought they were "too much" and that they couldn't imagine getting naked in front of guys with that kind of body.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 09:11:23 AM »
hahahahhaaa, who the fucck walks up to a bunch of girls, whips out a muscle magazine and asks them what they think? fuccking geeks. ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 09:12:30 AM »
hahahahhaaa, who the fucck walks up to a bunch of girls, whips out a muscle magazine and asks them what they think? fuccking geeks. ;D
bettee yet, what kind of geek is worried about looking "too good", as this lame-ass just implied ??
LOL

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 09:31:10 AM »
All women SAY they hate the big, full, ripped bodybuilder look.  However, I have seen over and over again when in person the panties are so wet you can see it through her pants.  Women lie!  Get it? :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 09:34:05 AM »
that body will definitely turn heads at the beach

like everything else, some will like it and some won't

E
E

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 09:35:31 AM »

3 wives and many girlfriends disagree with you

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 09:49:19 AM »

Exactly!

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 09:54:54 AM »
no way he has an ugly face !

Bob Paris would bang all the pussies if he didn't like the cocks

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 10:14:03 AM »
I know the pic is gayer than aids, but if you are lifting for girls, don't go above this in muscularity and bf %.

$

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2008, 10:19:05 AM »

On some beaches he'd be arrested for looking like that.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2008, 10:46:01 AM »
game over
L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2008, 10:48:21 AM »
I know the pic is gayer than aids, but if you are lifting for girls, don't go above this in muscularity and bf %.

complete nonsense

E
E

Moosejay

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2008, 10:50:08 AM »
The older they get the less women care how you look...it becomes all about the $$$

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2008, 11:09:06 AM »

I would tend to agree. Women who like the Nubret look are few and far between and most of them think it's disgusting. It's mainly because women aren't attracted to that kind of thing and go for guys who have nice personalities and who are warm and caring and all that shit. Bodybuilder physiques still have a lot of negative stereotypes attached to them and there's no getting away from it.

Face it, women just don't appreciate men who bust their asses in the gym and the ones whose opinions I've sought over the years are actually a bit concerned that a guy would spend more time on looking after himself for his appearance than women themselves do!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2008, 11:29:11 AM »
Most women I've met in Miami, NYC, LA, Brazil and a few other places all agree that a guy like Vin Diesel has the perfect amount of muscle, without being too shredded and is as big as they are willing to go.  Anything more than that would be disgusting to them..

"1"

P.S.  You guys are also missing a HUGE element with regards to what will get you action at the beach....your COCK size.  For those that have a beach nearby and who happen to own speedos or thongs, try this (Regardless of whether or not you are shredded, at 5-20% body fat or even if you workout).  Before you leave to the beach, get some gauze pads, drench them in warm water and let them expand (i.e. unwrap them), after a minute or so, take them out of the warm water and slowly wrap about 3-5 of those moist pads around your penis from the bottom of the shaft to the tip and make sure to let the gauze hang off the tip if even 2-3 inches more.  Put on your speedos or thong and head out to the beach.  GUARANTEED that you will get a crapload of women either checking you out or even trying to start conversation.

Once you do this successfully, if you want the answer on how to get them in bed without them noticing that you are hung like a hamster ask me on here or PM me and I will let you know..

This guy did it, why can't you???

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2008, 12:10:17 PM »
I would tend to agree. Women who like the Nubret look are few and far between and most of them think it's disgusting. It's mainly because women aren't attracted to that kind of thing and go for guys who have nice personalities and who are warm and caring and all that shit. Bodybuilder physiques still have a lot of negative stereotypes attached to them and there's no getting away from it.

right chicks don't like guys that are douchebags or weigh over 175 pounds ::)

E

E

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2008, 12:38:57 PM »
Most women I've met in Miami, NYC, LA, Brazil and a few other places all agree that a guy like Vin Diesel has the perfect amount of muscle, without being too shredded and is as big as they are willing to go.  Anything more than that would be disgusting to them..

P.S.  You guys are also missing a HUGE element with regards to what will get you action at the beach....your COCK size.  For those that have a beach nearby and who happen to own speedos or thongs, try this (Regardless of whether or not you are shredded, at 5-20% body fat or even if you workout).  Before you leave to the beach, get some gauze pads, drench them in warm water and let them expand (i.e. unwrap them), after a minute or so, take them out of the warm water and slowly wrap about 3-5 of those moist pads around your penis from the bottom of the shaft to the tip and make sure to let the gauze hang off the tip if even 2-3 inches more.  Put on your speedos or thong and head out to the beach.  GUARANTEED that you will get a crapload of women either checking you out or even trying to start conversation.

Once you do this successfully, if you want the answer on how to get them in bed without them noticing that you are hung like a hamster ask me on here or PM me and I will let you know..

It's sad that you've had to spend so much time thinking about this... I feel sorry for you.  :'(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2008, 12:40:24 PM »

"1"

hahahahhaa, epic admitting you have a small penis.