Author Topic: sterilizing gear..  (Read 2762 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
sterilizing gear..
« on: April 24, 2008, 08:19:10 PM »
wut is a good procedure to sterilize a bottle of trenaplex a 100 i have?.. will baking it destroy the vial and destroy the trens potency?

HeyNow

• Getbig III
Re: sterilizing gear..
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 08:54:48 PM »
If I were you put a tad bit of benzyl alcohol in it shake it up a little and run it through a syringe filter going into a sterile vial.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 08:18:14 PM »
does a .2 syringe filter really get rid of all bacteria? this gear is already supposedly sterile but i wanna make sure its sterile..

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 07:12:32 AM »
find out the temperature that the compound breaks at, and just bake it at 50 degs under that, most bacteria dies at over 60 degrees anyways... just bake the shit

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 03:20:21 AM »
If you think it needs to be sterlized do you really want to put it in your body?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 08:24:19 AM »
If you think it needs to be sterlized do you really want to put it in your body?
well a drug like tren you should be paranoid about being sterile because its not a human grade drug...i went and took a shot of this trenaplex a and it burned real bad..dont know whats up with that.

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 08:25:59 AM »
again just bake the stuff and the bacteria, if any is gonna be dead

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 08:28:34 AM »
yea but i couldnt find the temperature at what the compound breaks at..and wont baking it ruin the vial?..i havent baked gear before soo im not sure..i should stick a needle in the vial to relieve pressure rite?

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008, 11:52:32 AM »
would putting it in the freezer do the same thing??? its an oil so it shouldnt freeze right?
mish1234
so hot

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 12:14:14 PM »
would putting it in the freezer do the same thing??? its an oil so it shouldnt freeze right?

The steroid will crystalize.  Also, freezing things doesn't kill bacteria.  Heat does.

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008, 12:34:45 PM »
i see, but keeping it in the fridge will slow down any bacteria from growing will it not.??
mish1234
so hot

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008, 03:55:55 PM »
ive never had to do this befor.can someone write some more info??
 wont baking it melt the rubber??  how long do you bake it???  and where can i find info on what temps. to use for what gear?
mish1234
so hot

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 05:16:13 PM »
 wont baking it melt the rubber??  how long do you bake it???  and where can i find info on what temps. to use for what gear?
I wouldn't bake anything but don't forget to vent the vial with a needle if you do, otherwise it might explode  :D

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2008, 05:41:57 PM »
these are the same question i have too..exal is saying just bake the gear..but baking the gear will ruin it if its not at the rite temperature and i cant find the temp where trenbolone breaks down at...

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2008, 05:45:07 PM »
try and mix the shot with some b12 and see how it feels, it's pretty unlikely that bacteria has infected the stuff

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2008, 05:52:26 PM »
these are the same question i have too..exal is saying just bake the gear..but baking the gear will ruin it if its not at the rite temperature and i cant find the temp where trenbolone breaks down at...

By RonnyT from bodyofscience:

If you filter through 0.1 micron your solution can be considered sterile, for our purposes this is impossible, 0.2 micron is still possible with high dosed gear, a scientific study showed that low doses of preservatives in combination with 0.2 micron filtration and a clean environment can produce a compound free of bacteria or fungi’s:

Filter Ratings
Filters are often rated in microns (one millionth of a meter, or micro-meter). This is a rating of what sized particles will not pass through a filter medium. This is however quite an inconsistent rating as there is no standard test. Different types of contaminate will pass through different filter materials at different rates in different operating conditions.
Filtering an oil will remove contaminates. Heating an oil will allow quicker filtration but also allow oil components with a higher melt point through the filter. Best is to stay under 38° C.

Most UG labs and homebrewers bake their vials after filling in the oven on 135° C to sterilise their products. Some compounds like b.e. trenbolone have lost their structure and effect through this baking at this temperature, beside that it has no actual use. Concentrate on clean conditions, proper technique, use a good filter (.2 micron) and you should be fine

Karl Hoffman:

I can never understand why these debates continue over and over again. If people simply used the industry standard of filterization, the 0.2 micron sterile filter, you would end up with an essentially sterile product. What few bacteria that may get through will be rendered unable to multiply by the benzyl alcohol. It is that simple.

If I needed to sterilize something I would only filter it.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2008, 06:28:23 PM »

Karl Hoffman:

thanx broo..good post

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 03:48:11 AM »

Karl Hoffman:

see i dont know if its because im stupid BUT, i have nooo idea what filtering it means or how to do it
mish1234
so hot

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 03:49:59 AM »
you get a whatman syringe filter and draw the oil solution through it

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2008, 08:45:21 AM »
to make it less confusing...you draw the oil in a 10cc syringe...then put the sterile whatman .2 syringe filter on it..and slowly push the oil through the filter into the sterile vial...