Author Topic: Matt C will appreciate this...  (Read 12073 times)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: Matt C will appreciate this...
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2008, 09:36:15 AM »
as long as they're killing muslims who gives a fuck

all the millions of muslim refugees flowing into europe and america was a problem?
tank u jesus

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2008, 09:37:45 AM »

If it hadnt been for intellectual elitists, you'd still be living the lifestyle of the Amish people ;)

Get to know me. You would be surprised how much I would prefer that life.
$

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2008, 09:38:21 AM »
all the millions of muslim refugees flowing into europe and america was a problem?
kill them too........then they won't be refugees

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2008, 09:44:19 AM »
Love 'em or hate 'em, the Mossad kicks some serious ass.  8)

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008, 09:50:19 AM »
Carter hates America.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2008, 09:53:24 AM »

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2008, 10:08:07 AM »
as long as they're killing muslims who gives a fuck

I don't care what they do to the Muslims.  I do care when they do things that tend to curtail free speech in the West.
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2008, 10:10:51 AM »
Carter hates America.

This thread isn't about Carter and his merits...  personally I think he was a terrible President...  this is about the hypocrisy of Israel and their sycophants here in America.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2008, 10:14:24 AM »

This thread isn't about Carter and his merits...  personally I think he was a terrible President...  this is about the hypocrisy of Israel and their sycophants here in America.

I thought it was about Lee Priest.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2008, 10:37:36 AM »
This thread is usless w/o pictures.

$

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2008, 10:41:14 AM »

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2008, 11:36:49 AM »

I don't care what they do to the Muslims.  I do care when they do things that tend to curtail free speech in the West.

Exactly. Especially in Europe, muslims are fucking vermin, and they cause HUGE problems compared to every other religious group, even though they are a small small minority in every country (3%). People have already started torching their mosques in the Netherlands, and the trend will probably develop further.

The same goes for other low IQ immigrants in Europe that can't behave. Especially people from Africa, they are overrepresented on the crime statistics (probably linked to low IQ  ;D). (and that ain't a racist statement, its just the proveable facts)

Throw them out and go for quality non muslim immigrants from India or the oriental countries with education, better intelligence and the ability to behave or something. The worse the average quality of the citizens becomes, the worse a society becomes, and flooding Europe with 3rd world degenerates with no skill and lots of ability to create mayhem = not very clever.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2008, 11:51:07 AM »

Since Hamas is admittedly doing TERROR acts than meeting with is accepting their ways and telling them its a legitimate way to get their goals.
Thats why there is a strict no dealing with terrorists policy worldwide.

Now regarding Gaza....you all make me laugh, first you should all go back and check who is supplying Gaza its food,medicine,jobs,electricity,money and more.
Than see what they give Israel in return....dozens of missiles everyday and massive terror activity.

Those "innocent" kids that you talk of use rocks,guns,Molotov cocktails and much more on border patrols. If it happend anywhere else they would get shot in the head, instead Israel uses rubber bullets.

BTW have you ever heard of the "RPG children"? Adults in the Gaza strip give small children RPG launchers to use because they know soldiers wont shot at them...OH did I forgot to say the children die from the massive recoil?
They are disposable units to them.

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2008, 11:58:47 AM »
Joos constantly decry the behavior of Nazis to this very day.....however, their behavior towards Palestinians is absolutely no different. Zionists need to be put in check and we (US) need to stop acting as their puppet

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2008, 12:07:36 PM »
Since Hamas is admittedly doing TERROR acts than meeting with is accepting their ways and telling them its a legitimate way to get their goals.

Now regarding Gaza....you all make me laugh, first you should all go back and check who is supplying Gaza its food,medicine,jobs,electricity,money and more.
Than see what they give Israel in return....dozens of missiles everyday and massive terror activity.

Those "innocent" kids that you talk of use rocks,guns,Molotov cocktails and much more on border patrols. If it happend anywhere else they would get shot in the head, instead Israel uses rubber bullets.

BTW have you ever heard of the "RPG children"? Adults in the Gaza strip give small children RPG launchers to use because they know soldiers wont shot at them...OH did I forgot to say the children die from the massive recoil?

Quoted for perspective.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2008, 12:12:52 PM »
Joos constantly decry the behavior of Nazis to this very day.....however, their behavior towards Palestinians is absolutely no different. Zionists need to be put in check and we (US) need to stop acting as their puppet

You have NO base for such claim, you should do some research.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2008, 12:16:01 PM »

You have NO base for such claim, you should do some research.

hi john hagee.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2008, 12:26:10 PM »
hi john hagee.

Hi little bitch, 12K posts....you are living the life arent you?  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2008, 01:23:22 PM »
EXACTLY.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2008, 01:26:01 PM »
EXACTLY.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2008, 01:26:45 PM »

just because some anonymous internet clown says something you believe it?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2008, 01:37:22 PM »

Yes.

Can you prove otherwise?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2008, 01:39:02 PM »
Yes.

Can you prove otherwise?
can you prove that it's true?

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2008, 01:39:06 PM »
EXACTLY.

Kettle, meet pot.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2008, 02:06:24 PM »
can you prove that it's true?

Lets see;

1.Hamas admitting to terror acts - just Youtube it - check.

2.Israel suppplying just about everything to Gaza - are you kidding me? where do you think it comes from than? - simple Google will find you plenty of data - check.

3.RPG kids - plenty of videos that show how Arabs love to use their children as disposable units, is that new to you?
Youtube/Google will provide you plenty of evidence to that - check.

Now I have given you simple examples and methods to verify them, my sources have a somewhat more hands on experience with these subjects.

Now please tell me which country doesn't let it troops return with live fire when they are under attack? Instead they risk their life and return with shitty rubber bullets.

Which country doesn't drop tons of bombs on the area of which rockets are fired on its CIVILIAN population on a DAILY basis for YEARS?

Now go back and rethink your Nazi statement, let me guess your reply will be ha ha 14" arms on some soldier picture  ::)