Author Topic: How big did Zane get?  (Read 19259 times)

Moosejay

Re: How big did Zane get?
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2008, 11:36:02 AM »
squadfather, moosejay looks exactly the same as your buddy the true adonis.
you praise adonis and you bash loosegay? yet they're the same height, same weight, same bodyfat, same composition?

why the double standard brother?

'loosegay'...that's a good one ;D

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2008, 11:42:14 AM »
here's the recent progress pictures of squadfather that were forwarded to me....

you can see he has made great progess... :-*

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2008, 11:43:16 AM »
Agree, worm. I dieted so hard that I was light-headed for like one month.

Twas the 80's...lame excuse :)  the effort was there, tho

The limiting factor was probably drugs.  Without them, at some point you're going to shed 2 lbs of muscle for every 1 oz of fat no matter how you eat, sleep, or train.  I believe in lean, but not in naturally ripped.

I can definitely tell the effort was there bro.  Well done.

Moosejay

« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2008, 11:54:25 AM »
Thanks again.

I am too smart now to ever punush myself like that again...

Moosejay

« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2008, 12:03:23 PM »
Squad...I figuered you';d did this shot of how hard and heavy I train...I was asking the fotog to quickly snap this shot...lest the 20 pounder come crashing down on my toe! ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2008, 12:03:59 PM »
here's the recent progress pictures of squadfather that were forwarded to me....

Hmmm....well.......

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2008, 01:10:55 PM »

All "Just For Men"

Moosejay

« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2008, 01:12:38 PM »
No...actually...I don't have any gray yet

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #133 on: April 26, 2008, 01:14:04 PM »
Just bustin your chops man.  ;)

Moosejay

« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2008, 01:14:48 PM »
No...its cool....its all fun

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2008, 02:56:31 PM »

That's not Squad, is it? He only posts blurry photos where he looks like he's lurking in someone's backyard with a multi-colored towel wrapped around his waist.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2008, 02:57:42 PM »
Squad...I figuered you';d did this shot of how hard and heavy I train...I was asking the fotog to quickly snap this shot...lest the 20 pounder come crashing down on my toe! ;D
Looking good there Moose!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 26, 2008, 03:27:19 PM »
hahahahahaa, the sad thing is you were on steroids in that shot. ;D

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: April 26, 2008, 04:59:44 PM »
Mike  - I used to train with you and Steve O. back @ Yeager's when you guys were in school along wiht Scott. How is everything ? You back out east or what?  So funny - I saw the pics you posted and I was like that's Dusa from way back and I scrolled down and you had that clipping with you name on it. I think we may have actually competed against each other back then in some of those natural shows.

Rick

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #139 on: April 26, 2008, 09:26:59 PM »
Because he taught chemistry, douchebag.

The Beef

Zane taught math, which is what his BA and Masters is in.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 26, 2008, 09:37:09 PM »

He's also an experimental psychology ijit

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2008, 09:47:12 PM »
Casey Viator, who was one of the mass monsters of his day, isn't exactly owning Zane, here.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2008, 11:27:28 PM »
and that guy would laugh at Arnold for being so skinny.

And Arnold would laugh back and ask "Where is your Chest?"

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2008, 12:34:33 AM »

Douchebag . . .

1964 — Graduated from Wilkes University with a Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education and a minor in chemistry and mathematics. Three months later he accepted his first teaching assignment teaching algebra, geometry, and trigonometry at Hamburg High School in Pa. Here he started the school’s first weight training club and built a well equipped weight training facility with donations of weights from local foundries.

1965 — Accepted a position in New Jersey at Wachung Hills High School teaching mathematics and earth science. That same year he won over two dozen trophies in bodybuilding competition, including Mr. North America and Mr. Eastern America.

1966 — Moved to Tampa, Florida in search of better training conditions where he took a position teaching mathematics and science at Riviera Jr. High School. It was here that I first met Frank. He immediately signed me up at Harry Smith’s health studio where he trained. Under Frank’s guidance I made rapid progress.

1977 — Frank received a Bachelor of Science degree from California State University, Los Angeles in psychology and earned a Life Teaching Credential in Secondary Education specializing in psychology, mathematics, chemistry, physics, astronomy, English, and social studies.

That was a chemistry teaching assingment. From Frank's own mouth . . . douchebag

The Beef

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2008, 07:58:18 AM »
Douchebag . . .

1964 — Graduated from Wilkes University with a Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education and a minor in chemistry and mathematics. Three months later he accepted his first teaching assignment teaching algebra, geometry, and trigonometry at Hamburg High School in Pa. Here he started the school’s first weight training club and built a well equipped weight training facility with donations of weights from local foundries.

1965 — Accepted a position in New Jersey at Wachung Hills High School teaching mathematics and earth science. That same year he won over two dozen trophies in bodybuilding competition, including Mr. North America and Mr. Eastern America.

1966 — Moved to Tampa, Florida in search of better training conditions where he took a position teaching mathematics and science at Riviera Jr. High School. It was here that I first met Frank. He immediately signed me up at Harry Smith’s health studio where he trained. Under Frank’s guidance I made rapid progress.

1977 — Frank received a Bachelor of Science degree from California State University, Los Angeles in psychology and earned a Life Teaching Credential in Secondary Education specializing in psychology, mathematics, chemistry, physics, astronomy, English, and social studies.

That was a chemistry teaching assingment. From Frank's own mouth . . . douchebag

The Beef

Frank has a funny way talking about himself

It's like talking in the 4th dimension person

Moosejay

« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2008, 08:03:04 AM »
hahahahahaa, the sad thing is you were on steroids in that shot. ;D

no squad...i last used in 1990...that was frm 1999...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2008, 09:13:49 AM »

how did you get these?
b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2008, 09:16:29 AM »
hahahhaa, off for a few days and already stalking my every move, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAANGGGGGGGGG. ;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2008, 11:20:25 AM »
Douchebag . . .

The Beef

Hahahah......Oh brother did that cause a meltdown!   ;D

Frank was a math teacher.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2008, 11:23:19 AM »
Then why did they call him The Chemist?  ???