Author Topic: How big did Zane get?  (Read 19370 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: How big did Zane get?
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2008, 09:50:34 AM »
the hair is plainly visible in these pics. :D

Look Squad, maybe we should both lean out some? I am going to try and lose 40 and compete before  hit 50 this yr in DEC.  Just my goal, no biggy, but ya gotta admit Moosejay looked decent on stage.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2008, 09:51:23 AM »
Like I said...if you think that is a clear pic of you ( I mean, maybe you really do...)...I can hook you up with Yale eye surgeon, Dr. Fezza....
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2008, 09:53:36 AM »
Thanks Howard.

I think SF just joshes with me. Its fun.

Plus, I am on high narcs now in the hospital...so my posts may be getting a bit sassful.

Since losing health, I have lost 15 pounds of muscle that must have been replaced with 15 pounds of fat ,and I feel like thye worst shit ever.

And, as squad will readily let you know.;..I am not big to start with

I think its great youb are gonna compete again at 50,,,GREAT motivation.

Once I am able...I think I will train for my best at 45....success!!  

Moosejay

« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2008, 09:54:49 AM »

Yeah....BANNNGGGG....one year later...where are YOUR IMPROVEMENT pics???ANd do not ignore this post as you always conveniently do, tovarisch....

Moosejay

« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2008, 09:56:34 AM »
I just received a shot of demerol in the shoulder....hate to sound like a druggie....but it feels gooooood....my nurse is pretty good looking....told me she is 55....anyone here ever sleep with a woman that age?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2008, 09:57:13 AM »
Yeah....BANNNGGGG....one year later...where are YOUR IMPROVEMENT pics???ANd do not ignore this post as you always conveniently do, tovarisch....
hahaha, brutal 19 inch legs, you must have been absolutely destroying 175 in the squat rack. ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2008, 09:59:17 AM »
Yeah...legs were lite that year..but I was still able to squat 405...here are some when I think I was at my all time biggest and best....PLEASE comment on these, squad...I am onthe right

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2008, 10:00:32 AM »
hahaha, brutal 19 inch legs, you must have been absolutely destroying 175 in the squat rack. ;D

This is going to be an interesting day.  ;)

Moosejay

« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2008, 10:02:09 AM »
Yeah...and they will be feeding me painkillers ALL DAY here at Yale...I am a chiropractor...but I say BRING ON THE OPIATES!!! ;D

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2008, 10:05:32 AM »
Those pics of Moosejay show a lot of improvement over just a couple of years. Great job! Is the nurse pretty hot or is that just the demerol talking? I've seen a couple of women that age that I'd consider doable. They usually work out a lot and have great genetics, maybe a nip and tuck there.

Moosejay

« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2008, 10:09:21 AM »
Thanks Chem.

The name of the game is to always improve.

I plan on looking better than ever when I reach 45. Even going to train with Zane in prep of this.

No...I can separate my nose-scratching opiate pleasure with what looks good...she looks fine and like she takes care of herself...I will be here for about two weeks so I will get the lowdown.

However, some of these older gals are tricky. When the clothes come off...gravity takes over....not a prettyb site!

Moosejay

« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2008, 10:13:33 AM »

here is the front shot from that same day (172, 5'11"...yes...emaciated...I lost 50 dumb pounds for these shots/contest) :-\....I still think I had good balance, though....

Moosejay

« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2008, 10:18:28 AM »
I just received a shot of demerol in the shoulder....hate to sound like a druggie....but it feels gooooood....my nurse is pretty good looking....told me she is 55....anyone here ever sleep with a woman that age?

nah...they were about 23 inches, actually.... :)

Moosejay

« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2008, 10:19:21 AM »

nah...abouyt 23 inches, actually.... :D

Moosejay

« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2008, 10:27:18 AM »
Yeah...legs were lite that year..but I was still able to squat 405...here are some when I think I was at my all time biggest and best....PLEASE comment on these, squad...I am onthe right

BRUTAL  ;D sf neglecting to comment on thgis post as I knew he would...!

Paul Allen

« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2008, 10:34:13 AM »
squadfather, moosejay looks exactly the same as your buddy the true adonis.
you praise adonis and you bash loosegay? yet they're the same height, same weight, same bodyfat, same composition?

why the double standard brother?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2008, 10:53:32 AM »
Definitely overdieted in those front lawn pics Moose, as you've admitted.  I agree that maintaining your aesthetics is paramount however, and not something to sacrifice for mass.  I just think you should have drawn the line earlier and stopped dieting for those last points.  

Some guys will carry mass well and others won't, and it's up to the individual to fill out the frame to its limit without destroying the physique.  That's what Zane managed to do at his best and what he was rewarded for.  

It's impossible to build a flowing, proportionate physique like Zane's without both development and genetics, while it is possible to build a massive physique with development (drugs) only.  That's why I value the aesthetic physique over the bulldog look.  Given my genetics, I should probably change my mind tho.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2008, 10:59:32 AM »
I think he taught math... and, according to some, was known as the chemist because he was so good with supplements, viatamins and micronutrients.

Zane was sitting in one of those metal pool lounge chairs that have the weaving/ woven nylon strips in it...it collapsed under his weight while he was sunning poolside, and one of the sharp, broken metal rods punctured his urethra. This was two weeks pre-Olympiaa, and he almost bled to death. Came in somewhat underweight for Sydney...but, of course, Arnold urged him not to pull out of the show... :) 
[/quote

He taught math and chemistry. His nick name was derived in combination because of teaching and his knowledge of nutrition. This explanation came from Zane himself when The Beef saw him in seminar in 79.

Keep up the great posting Moose. The board is comming alive again.

The Beef

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2008, 11:26:49 AM »
5'11"

No more stache...was in style then

I have a full head of hair...do you?...PROVE it...sf

And I have always had many female 'friends'.... ;)

here's some better pics of that fat fkkkker named "squadfather"

he's gayer than hell.

Don't let him bother you moose jay your screen name turns him on because he likes big black moose cockk in his assssss....

Moosejay

« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2008, 11:31:34 AM »
squadfather, moosejay looks exactly the same as your buddy the true adonis.
you praise adonis and you bash loosegay? yet they're the same height, same weight, same bodyfat, same composition?

why the double standard brother?

Who is true adonis...can I see a pic?

Moosejay

« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2008, 11:32:18 AM »
here's some better pics of that fat fkkkker named "squadfather"

he's gayer than hell.

Don't let him bother you moose jay your screen name turns him on because he likes big black moose cockk in his assssss....

Haha thats funny...I imagine moosecock would be pretty large

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2008, 11:33:40 AM »
160 LB 5'10 DRUGGED UP LIL FAG =ADONIS

here's more of getbig's biggest whipping boy and 36 year old virgin.

Moosejay

« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2008, 11:34:00 AM »
I think he taught math... and, according to some, was known as the chemist because he was so good with supplements, viatamins and micronutrients.

Zane was sitting in one of those metal pool lounge chairs that have the weaving/ woven nylon strips in it...it collapsed under his weight while he was sunning poolside, and one of the sharp, broken metal rods punctured his urethra. This was two weeks pre-Olympiaa, and he almost bled to death. Came in somewhat underweight for Sydney...but, of course, Arnold urged him not to pull out of the show... :) 
[/quote

He taught math and chemistry. His nick name was derived in combination because of teaching and his knowledge of nutrition. This explanation came from Zane himself when The Beef saw him in seminar in 79.

Keep up the great posting Moose. The board is comming alive again.

The Beef

thanks Beef...its all in fun.

I guess the board died down for a while?

I am in the hosipital but I had my office manager scan some photos Chick asked for--so I will try to post more fun stuff from here....if only the new ugly nurse that replaced my other good lookin one would LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Moosejay

« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2008, 11:35:23 AM »
Definitely overdieted in those front lawn pics Moose, as you've admitted.  I agree that maintaining your aesthetics is paramount however, and not something to sacrifice for mass.  I just think you should have drawn the line earlier and stopped dieting for those last points.  

Some guys will carry mass well and others won't, and it's up to the individual to fill out the frame to its limit without destroying the physique.  That's what Zane managed to do at his best and what he was rewarded for.  

It's impossible to build a flowing, proportionate physique like Zane's without both development and genetics, while it is possible to build a massive physique with development (drugs) only.  That's why I value the aesthetic physique over the bulldog look.  Given my genetics, I should probably change my mind tho.

Agree, worm. I dieted so hard that I was light-headed for like one month.

Twas the 80's...lame excuse :)  the effort was there, tho

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2008, 11:35:32 AM »
Haha thats funny...I imagine moosecock would be pretty large
squadcock does like TEH Penises big and black that's for sure... ;)