Author Topic: How big did Zane get?  (Read 19354 times)

Moosejay

Re: How big did Zane get?
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2008, 09:05:37 AM »
huge, thick and shredded, three things you have never been. :D

shredded and muscular and very successful in my profession and other exploits is fine and dandy enough for me! :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2008, 09:06:55 AM »
shredded and muscular and very successful in my profession and other exploits is fine and dandy enough for me! :)
hahahhaa, the funniest thing about you is that for being as small as you were you're nowhere near shreeded in those pics, all that crazy dieting and not a vein or striation in sight. :D

Moosejay

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2008, 09:08:47 AM »
and that guy would have a hearty laugh at the fact that Arnold was nowhere near as thick and strong as him and could fucck his wife and yours without much effort at all. :D

Arnold having a wife is a sham...I don't think he'd care.

And I was smart enough not to get married...so he'd have to F--- thin air, and clay boy does not look like a magician to me....and, I am sure his pecker has retracted into his body like a tortoise head from all of the precious drugs he pumps into himself as part of his master plan to end up with nothing

just my humble opinion :)

Moosejay

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2008, 09:09:29 AM »
hahahhaa, the funniest thing about you is that for being as small as you were you're nowhere near shreeded in those pics, all that crazy dieting and not a vein or striation in sight. :D

You should see Dr. Fezza...I could give you a referral...he is a famous Yale Eye surgeon... ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2008, 09:11:01 AM »
Arnold having a wife is a sham...I don't think he'd care.

And I was smart enough not to get married...so he'd have to F--- thin air, and clay boy does not look like a magician to me....and, I am sure his pecker has retracted into his body like a tortoise head from all of the precious drugs he pumps into himself as part of his master plan to end up with nothing

just my humble opinion :)
hahahahhaa, don't be angry that you juiced up like crazy and still barely tipped the scales at 160 and ended up with all kinds of health problems to boot, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN NNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2008, 09:13:04 AM »
hahahahhaa, don't be angry that you juiced up like crazy and still barely tipped the scales at 160 and ended up with all kinds of health problems to boot, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN NNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG ;D

Ho-hum....one oic out of thousand I have...172, but I did not consume donuts in my program so I could not gain any squad-approved type 'mass'....Peace ;)

Moosejay

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2008, 09:14:06 AM »
From the same day as my 'skinny' 160 pic, as you say

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2008, 09:14:43 AM »
Ho-hum....one oic out of thousand I have...172, but I did not consume donuts in my program so I could not gain any squad-approved type 'mass'....Peace ;)
hahahhaha, this coming from a guy posting from a hospital provided laptop right before the nurse comes in to change his colostomy bag and change his bedpan. ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2008, 09:16:24 AM »

Is that your brother with you on the left in this shot Moosejay?  :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2008, 09:17:24 AM »

you better be careful method, look at the mass on this "bodybuilder". :o

Moosejay

« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2008, 09:17:51 AM »
My health problems are neurolgic in nature...see attached picture to understand what happens to my limbs when I get injured, such as when recently breaking wrist and shoulder surgeries

And, melanoma has naught to do with my youthful indescretions...have respect for people's health maladies, sf

Moosejay

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2008, 09:18:58 AM »

Don't have a bro, methodman

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2008, 09:19:15 AM »
My health problems are neurolgic in nature...see attached picture to understand what happens to my limbs when I get injured, such as when recently breaking wrist and shoulder surgeries

And, melanoma has naught to do with my youthful indescretions...have respect for people's health maladies, sf
if you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen, can't expect to insult others and then have others take it easy on you. :D

Moosejay

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2008, 09:19:34 AM »
you better be careful method, look at the mass on this "bodybuilder". :o

I don't get it... ???

Purge_WTF

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2008, 09:19:49 AM »
  Frank looked this biggest and fullest here: http://www.frankzane.com/images/cover180.jpg

Embed, anyone?

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2008, 09:20:14 AM »
You have him beat on Love Handles ;D
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Moosejay

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2008, 09:20:57 AM »
if you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen, can't expect to insult others and then have others take it easy on you. :D

and just who have I insulted...I never have...and there is no heat...heat is having poor health....do you not know this?

There is no heat here. If you think this is heat, you have not lived a full life...

Yeah, yeah, children...meltdown...th ey just upped my morphine and dilaudid

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2008, 09:21:21 AM »
198 pounds was his heaviest competing against Mentzer in 79

Yup and he looked incredible, look at the separation in his back in this one, yikes.
In my humble  opinion, the 1979 Mr O Zane was the greatest physique ever on stage.

Moosejay

« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2008, 09:22:07 AM »
You have him beat on Love Handles ;D

I still think sf looks big and strong for what he presents...he must be a powerlifter...so, I really don't take to heart any of his opinions on competitive bb's....unless he has ever been there

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2008, 09:22:35 AM »
this is bodybuilding. :o

Moosejay

« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2008, 09:22:58 AM »
 Frank looked this biggest and fullest here: http://www.frankzane.com/images/cover180.jpg

Embed, anyone?

yes...imagine going to the beach looking like that???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2008, 09:24:19 AM »
I still think sf looks big and strong for what he presents...he must be a powerlifter...so, I really don't take to heart any of his opinions on competitive bb's....unless he has ever been there
and you were a bodybuilder? hahahahhahahhaa, check out this shot, this shot is living proof of why you should have to QUALIFY to do a bodybuilding show. ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2008, 09:24:55 AM »
yes...imagine going to the beach looking like that???
yes the women would sit with their 160lbs guys and see you walking past and say somthing like "ewwww gross.. that guy is on steroids i bet he has a small dick".

lol :D

Moosejay

« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2008, 09:24:59 AM »
this is bodybuilding. :o

Some would say THIS is bb...

Moosejay

« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2008, 09:26:03 AM »
and you were a bodybuilder? hahahahhahahhaa, check out this shot, this shot is living proof of why you should have to QUALIFY to do a bodybuilding show. ;D

sf...what are you bb credentials...I mean...why are you involved in a site like this at all...I really would genuinely like to know?