Author Topic: Avatars - cool and interesting ones  (Read 819232 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Avatars
« Reply #1350 on: March 21, 2007, 03:59:46 AM »
KIWIOL...OH BROTHER WHAT A NAME...!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT WE ALL SHOULD SPARE THAT TINY TITS LIFE BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVE A HARD ON FOR LITTLE MARCEL!!!!! OMFG....THATS EVEN GAYER THEN FINDING DEREK ANTHONY IN HIS LITTLE TANK TOP FEELING UP ALL THE CUCUMBERS AT THE GROCERIE STORE!!!!!!!!.... ;D

No you fool. I'm the mod of that board and I won't allow you or anyone else to post the pics or private info of some member without their permission. If Mars PMs me and says he's OK with you posting his pics, then fine. Flaming someone for a laugh is one thing, but posting their personal info or pics or PMs without their consent is a very low thing to do and you don't strike me as someone who'd do that.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #1351 on: March 21, 2007, 04:04:01 AM »
what a moron. doesnt even recognize ~flower~  ::)
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1352 on: March 21, 2007, 04:29:28 AM »
what a moron. doesnt even recognize ~flower~  ::)

Hahahahaha even after all this time, you sometimes amaze me with your stupidity dude. How the hell would I know that that's Flower? I've only been on the X board maybe about 5 times my whole life and have spent less than 2 mins each time. I'm one of those people who doesn't read every board or even most boards. There are boards in Getbig that I've never even gone into, once. I know you try to get Flower's attention all the time by making thread after thread there (someone PMed me that and something else about you as well, that I swore I'd never use as ammo ;D) but please bear in mind that everyone else is very different.

In short, you're like the guy who rolls his eyes in disbelief when a first time tourist / total stranger fails to recognise your dad when you show them a pic of your dad who's worked as a nameless clerk in some unknown office all his life. Hope that makes it clear.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #1353 on: March 21, 2007, 04:38:28 AM »
No you fool. I'm the mod of that board and I won't allow you or anyone else to post the pics or private info of some member without their permission. If Mars PMs me and says he's OK with you posting his pics, then fine. Flaming someone for a laugh is one thing, but posting their personal info or pics or PMs without their consent is a very low thing to do and you don't strike me as someone who'd do that.

Remember kiwi...you 're only a mod on the v board... ;)
So if i wanted to i can be all over the other boards spilling my guts about some tiny tit. But to be honest...i'm not that kinda guy '....because if i were i would have done it along time ago when you weren't even here to play on the v board!
So lightenup and don't take everyting so seriously...fool!
?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1354 on: March 21, 2007, 04:44:14 AM »
Remember kiwi...you 're only a mod on the v board... ;)
So if i wanted to i can be all over the other boards spilling my guts about some tiny tit. But to be honest...i'm not that kinda guy '....because if i were i would have done it along time ago when you weren't even here to play on the v board!
So lightenup and don't take everyting so seriously...fool!

Hahahahaha OK 'Euro-monster' ::) oh brother, I bet you're the kind of guy who walks into a furniture shop and tells them you're looking for a chair. And when the sales person shows you the range they have, you shake your head and say that the one you're looking for looks like the one in the pic that you produce and that turns out to be a picture of a nuclear missile, so it'd fit your cavernous ass. Hahahahahaha gayer than Bluto's 'Amateur Proctology' handbook.

BTW, I'm done replying in this thread. I don't want to hijack it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #1355 on: March 21, 2007, 04:52:41 AM »
Hahahahaha even after all this time, you sometimes amaze me with your stupidity dude. How the hell would I know that that's Flower? I've only been on the X board maybe about 5 times my whole life and have spent less than 2 mins each time. I'm one of those people who doesn't read every board or even most boards. There are boards in Getbig that I've never even gone into, once. I know you try to get Flower's attention all the time by making thread after thread there (someone PMed me that and something else about you as well, that I swore I'd never use as ammo ;D) but please bear in mind that everyone else is very different.

In short, you're like the guy who rolls his eyes in disbelief when a first time tourist / total stranger fails to recognise your dad when you show them a pic of your dad who's worked as a nameless clerk in some unknown office all his life. Hope that makes it clear.

a) not gonna read that
b) half page meltdown
Z

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #1356 on: March 21, 2007, 04:54:31 AM »
Hahahahaha OK 'Euro-monster' ::) oh brother, I bet you're the kind of guy who walks into a furniture shop and tells them you're looking for a chair. And when the sales person shows you the range they have, you shake your head and say that the one you're looking for looks like the one in the pic that you produce and that turns out to be a picture of a nuclear missile, so it'd fit your cavernous ass. Hahahahahaha gayer than Bluto's 'Amateur Proctology' handbook.

BTW, I'm done replying in this thread. I don't want to hijack it.

Mostah evading my post... ;D
?

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #1357 on: March 21, 2007, 06:22:07 AM »
And Flower, I had no idea that's you in Euro's avatar - sorry about your nose. Hahahahahaha just kidding :D. You bear a resemblance to Linda Fiorentino :)

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #1358 on: March 21, 2007, 09:06:30 AM »
gonzo

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1359 on: March 21, 2007, 10:27:44 AM »
   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

???

Are you angry that I took back what I said about you looking like Jack Nicholson (when I didn't know it was you) by saying you resemble Linda F (a little)? ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #1360 on: March 21, 2007, 12:03:12 PM »

>:(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1361 on: March 21, 2007, 12:28:14 PM »

Flower, why are you always so angry? Ever try smoking pot?

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #1362 on: March 21, 2007, 12:39:27 PM »
Flower, why are you always so angry? Ever try smoking pot?

8)       

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1363 on: March 21, 2007, 01:37:37 PM »
For Flower :-*

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #1364 on: March 23, 2007, 04:13:37 AM »
 :-\
Z

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #1365 on: March 23, 2007, 05:34:20 AM »
For Flower :-*

I didn't know you had a brother   ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #1366 on: March 23, 2007, 08:15:22 AM »
oh i see how this works. clever.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #1367 on: March 26, 2007, 11:11:38 AM »
X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1368 on: March 26, 2007, 11:28:43 AM »

I didn't know you had a brother   ;D

LMFAO!

If you were here Flower, I'd give you a cuddle for making me laugh - it seldom happens 8)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #1369 on: March 26, 2007, 12:41:19 PM »
 :-X

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #1370 on: March 27, 2007, 06:02:46 AM »
LMFAO!

If you were here Flower, I'd give you a cuddle for making me laugh - it seldom happens 8)

maybe if you showered someone would cuddle you     :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1371 on: March 27, 2007, 06:10:06 AM »

maybe if you showered someone would cuddle you     :)

Not going to happen 8)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #1372 on: March 27, 2007, 06:11:20 AM »
Not going to happen 8)

aww, a little soap won't hurt you.   :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1373 on: March 27, 2007, 06:15:06 AM »
  aww, a little soap won't hurt you.   :)

Actually it will. All I need to do is drop it and try 'pick it up' and next thing you know.......

Let's not go there. My therapy's helped me get over nearly 30 % of it 8)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #1374 on: March 27, 2007, 06:22:14 AM »
Actually it will. All I need to do is drop it and try 'pick it up' and next thing you know.......

Let's not go there. My therapy's helped me get over nearly 30 % of it 8)

If you take a bubble bath the soap has no where to drop, and if it does you will be fine anyways cause you are sitting.   ;)

Try that instead of going to the community bath house. 

;)