Author Topic: Will Mccains wife being a junkie hurt his chances?  (Read 926 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Will Mccains wife being a junkie hurt his chances?
« on: April 25, 2008, 06:49:36 PM »
Do you think middle America will be accepting of a pill popping first lady? I read this on Wiki.

In 1989, Cindy McCain became addicted to opioid painkillers such as Percocet and Vicodin,[27] which she initially took to alleviate pain following two spinal surgeries for ruptured discs[28][29] and to ease emotional stress during the Keating Five scandal,[27] which involved her as a bookkeeper who had difficulty finding receipts.[15] The addiction progressed to where she resorted to stealing drugs from her own AVMT.[28] During 1992, Tom Gosinski, the director of government and international affairs for AVMT, discovered her drug theft.[30] Subsequently in 1992, her parents staged an intervention to force her to get help;[15] she told her husband about her problem, attended a drug treatment facility, began outpatient sessions, and ended her three years of active addiction.[27] A hysterectomy in 1993 resolved her back pain.[27][29]
E

Alex23

Re: Will Mccains wife being a junkie hurt his chances?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 06:52:09 PM »
the dems have been trying to digg for shit on McCain since January.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 06:54:37 PM »
the dems have been trying to digg for shit on McCain since January.

We really don't need a junkie in the white house. She has no willpower and it sickens me. I am voting for the brother now.
E

Alex23

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 06:57:34 PM »
We really don't need a junkie in the white house. She has no willpower and it sickens me. I am voting for the brother now.

Nothing against the brother himself.

I'm concerned about reverse OJ like 'riot' if he gets elected.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 07:01:52 PM »
Nothing against the brother himself.

I'm concerned about reverse OJ like 'riot' if he gets elected.

Sure a few crazy crackers from the south will be all up in arms, but it won't be a big deal. I just can't bring myself to vote for a junkies husband.
E

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 07:04:28 PM »
Do you think middle America will be accepting of a pill popping first lady? I read this on Wiki.

In 1989, Cindy McCain became addicted to opioid painkillers such as Percocet and Vicodin,[27] which she initially took to alleviate pain following two spinal surgeries for ruptured discs[28][29] and to ease emotional stress during the Keating Five scandal,[27] which involved her as a bookkeeper who had difficulty finding receipts.[15] The addiction progressed to where she resorted to stealing drugs from her own AVMT.[28] During 1992, Tom Gosinski, the director of government and international affairs for AVMT, discovered her drug theft.[30] Subsequently in 1992, her parents staged an intervention to force her to get help;[15] she told her husband about her problem, attended a drug treatment facility, began outpatient sessions, and ended her three years of active addiction.[27] A hysterectomy in 1993 resolved her back pain.[27][29]

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 07:05:14 PM »
McCain, Clinton, Obama, this is the best we can come up with.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 07:05:55 PM »

Is this not true? Hot topics like this are usually very heavily moderated on wiki.
E

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 07:11:43 PM »
Is this not true? Hot topics like this are usually very heavily moderated on wiki.

i dont know but if its on wiki, and no mention if it anywhere else. like alex said, they've been digging forever. ive ever heard about this on the news and decker hasnt posted anything, so i cant imagine its a big deal if it is true.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 07:13:13 PM »
i dont know but if its on wiki, and no mention if it anywhere else. like alex said, they've been digging forever. ive ever heard about this on the news and decker hasnt posted anything, so i cant imagine its a big deal if it is true.

If it is true it is a big deal. You don't stop being a junkie, she is one bad day away from reaching for the pill bottle, always will be. Might be made up though.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 07:34:29 PM »
it is true, was widely reported in 2000 as well when he ran.  As was the terrible circumstances in which he left the first wife during troubled times.  Likewise, Obama's wife has issues, hilary's husband certainly has issues. 

It's completely irrelevant to the election, and doesn't have anything to do with him.  Shouldn't be an issue.