Author Topic: Accelerated Facial Aging  (Read 4522 times)

Alex23

Re: Accelerated Facial Aging
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2008, 09:49:48 AM »
No man, it's only gotten worse..

I deleted my post and feel pretty bad about it. That was low. Sorry man.

You should try proactive, I've seen crazy results with people I know.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2008, 09:50:37 AM »
I deleted my post and feel pretty bad about it. That was low. Sorry man.

You should try proactive, I've seen crazy results with people I know.

It's ok bro... we can't all be as handsome as you!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2008, 11:27:09 AM »
Insulin takin in the doses he's probably taking, ages you quick.

yep

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2008, 11:56:33 PM »
yep
Do you really feel insulin use makes you look older? High insulin levels may make your cells age faster but I really don't think it will make you look older in the short run, not beyond what force feeding would do for example (I've argued before that exogenous insulin use wont make your levels that much higher than they would be just eating the same diet).

Now androgens on the other hand, they will make most anyone look older almost immediately. Heavy test use = look 10 years older overnight.  :D

io856

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2008, 12:02:03 AM »
Do you really feel insulin use makes you look older? High insulin levels may make your cells age faster but I really don't think it will make you look older in the short run, not beyond what force feeding would do for example (I've argued before that exogenous insulin use wont make your levels that much higher than they would be just eating the same diet).

Now androgens on the other hand, they will make most anyone look older almost immediately. Heavy test use = look 10 years older overnight.  :D
How heavy would you have to go before you start seeing visible changes?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2008, 12:05:10 AM »
How heavy would you have to go before you start seeing visible changes?
The more you take the worse but generally any cycle will make you look older IMO. It's mostly temporary though. Ever see a long time juicer get off completely... the baby face emerges.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2008, 03:01:30 AM »
It's all about the body Columbusdude. The face gets left behind.

All the intense training, overeating, drugs and the other factors that make up the extremely worthwhile and valuable career that is pro bodybuilding, take their toll on the face.

I mean, does this kid look 23?

It's the price you pay for donning the thong!

O

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2008, 03:22:47 AM »
the face has a few muscles ask a plastic surgeon

Alex23

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2008, 07:31:42 PM »
It's all about the body Columbusdude. The face gets left behind.

All the intense training, overeating, drugs and the other factors that make up the extremely worthwhile and valuable career that is pro bodybuilding, take their toll on the face.

I mean, does this kid look 23?

It's the price you pay for donning the thong!

Gritty, that kid simply looks masculine to me, don't confuse mid 20's Alebercombieness with youth.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2008, 07:41:35 PM »
stretch marks on his tummy :-X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2008, 08:16:20 PM »

Yes, a diet that stimulates a lot of insulin does age you quicker. I know that some people think that using slin does not cause much more damage to the body than just stimualting your own, but there is def something else going on when you inject slin. I can ingest 100 grams of carbs without exo slin and not feel much different. I can also ingest 100 grams of carbs and then take 10 ius of exo slin. I can feel my hear rate go up about 30 min later by around 20 beats per minute till my body metabolizes the exo slin. Also, obviously we know that using exo slin causes more growth than just stimulating your own.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2008, 08:45:30 PM »
He may or may not slurp the cock, but he is definitely queer.  :D
LOL gay bay said "slurp the cock"!!!! ;D
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2008, 09:35:44 PM »
Yes, a diet that stimulates a lot of insulin does age you quicker. I know that some people think that using slin does not cause much more damage to the body than just stimualting your own, but there is def something else going on when you inject slin. I can ingest 100 grams of carbs without exo slin and not feel much different. I can also ingest 100 grams of carbs and then take 10 ius of exo slin. I can feel my hear rate go up about 30 min later by around 20 beats per minute till my body metabolizes the exo slin. Also, obviously we know that using exo slin causes more growth than just stimulating your own.
I hear you. I just don't think Trey has abused it enough at his young age to make him look a decade older. Take an early 20s Type I diabetic, do they look like old men due to the insulin?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2008, 10:06:18 PM »
I hear you. I just don't think Trey has abused it enough at his young age to make him look a decade older. Take an early 20s Type I diabetic, do they look like old men due to the insulin?

Oh, I agree bout Trey. I  think the bloat from test that you are talkin bout is mainly the reason.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2008, 10:53:14 PM »
out of the million reasons to like or dislike this guy, you focus on wrinkles ???

Poor Trey-a fat cow that is getting beaten down  like an old donkey ....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2008, 07:20:44 AM »
Poor Trey-a fat cow that is getting beaten down  like an old donkey ....
i'm sure you look absolutely incredible next to Trey. ::)

noodrin

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2008, 02:30:57 PM »
Log Cabin

This guy just turned pro by winning the NPC Nationals heavyweight title at 5' 7", 220 pounds. He also has the distinction of having beat Jay Cutler for the Overall at the Teen Nationals almost ten years ago. Log is a good ole Texas boy who you would probably guess to be around 35-40 years old by looking at him. His hairline has receded halfway up his scalp, and the weathered face looks like it's been around a while. Here's the kicker: Log is only 26 years old! If you've ever known a heavy steroid user, you know that one side effect of long-term use that nobody seems to mention is premature aging. Not only does the face show the wear and tear, but if you were to slice open some of these studs while they were in their late twenties, you'd find the battered and abused organs of a 50-year-old alcoholic or drug addict.

Log has built a great deal of thick muscle over the years with very heavy training combined with what has to be massive doses of the good stuff — Test, d-bol, Anadrol, and so on. These are the most effective mass-building agents, but also the most toxic. Now he has the size and muscle maturity most 26-year-old bodybuilders can only dream of. I have a feeling he may have to pay a hefty price for it somewhere down the line. Perhaps the saddest aspect to all this is that Log is built like a tree stump, and will never be able to compete against the more aesthetic types despite having all the muscle in the world.