Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno and whey protein.  (Read 10789 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Lou Ferrigno and whey protein.
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2008, 01:05:45 PM »
If you watch Pumping Iron, you see Lou taking a number of amino acids and vitamins.

And consider that the majority of protein back in the day was Soy Protein.  The only good tasting protein was the Reo Blair Milk & Egg Protein however it was super expensive.

I only carry Milk & Egg Protein when it comes to protein powder and thats it.  You don't need 600 grams of protein a day..... ::)
A

Purge_WTF

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2008, 01:12:32 PM »
Me: Lou, how many grams per scoop?

Lou: "What?"

Me (yelling): How many grams of protein?

Lou: "20 grams, bitch!"

LOL! Live is the Star of the Day.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2008, 01:13:36 PM »
I only carry Milk & Egg Protein when it comes to protein powder and thats it. 

You carry a abnormal amount of babyfat and little muscle. Deal with it and realize your place on this earth or hang yourself. Please.
from incomplete data

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2008, 01:55:12 PM »
Me: Lou, how many grams per scoop?

Lou: "What?"

Me (yelling): How many grams of protein?

Lou: "20 grams, bitch!"

;D

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2008, 01:58:37 PM »
aww crap.  I've spent WHEY too much on protein.  At 46 years old I think it will take some special protein to get me back to 270. 

Hahah, it's insane how much money I've spent on useless supplements.  :D

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2008, 03:07:48 PM »
i'm gonna try hemp protein.  there is monster good word about this item.
hmm can I smoke  it too? lol ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 06:52:04 AM »
If you watch Pumping Iron, you see Lou taking a number of amino acids and vitamins.

And consider that the majority of protein back in the day was Soy Protein.  The only good tasting protein was the Reo Blair Milk & Egg Protein however it was super expensive.

I only carry Milk & Egg Protein when it comes to protein powder and thats it.  You don't need 600 grams of protein a day..... ::)

yes, because you're the walking advertisement for consuming 600 grams of protein a day..... ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2008, 10:22:05 AM »

Other than the protein you get from sucking Queer Vissy dick, it is obvious you don't take ANY protein.  You have NO muscle Goodmonkey

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2008, 11:33:19 AM »
We all know that Serge Nubret is not affraid of saying that he doesn't waste time taking supplements (protein powders) but he didn't have a contract advertising them either....

While Guys Like Lou F,V.Richard and Gary Strydom were featured in tons of Weiders adds throughout the 90's,

Lou had the guts of saying that himself in August 90' Flex mag article on page 30.

""Despite the fact the I weight 270 pounds in hard condition, I  only eat about 150 grams of protein per day. and yet i 'm able to make progress on this relatively small amount."

"What i try to do is make SURE that the protein comes ONLY from HIGH- QUALITY  sources:eggs,fish,chicken nonfat milk products and amino acid capsules".

That's it,  from a guy that went to weight close to 300 pounds by 1988 (20 years ago) for his Hulk return  tv movie..

Next time you want to spend $50.00 in a 5 pounds protein powder think about it.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH  ISOLATE !!!

Yall just figuring this out now?

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2008, 11:49:27 AM »
We all know that Serge Nubret is not affraid of saying that he doesn't waste time taking supplements (protein powders) but he didn't have a contract advertising them either....

While Guys Like Lou F,V.Richard and Gary Strydom were featured in tons of Weiders adds throughout the 90's,

Lou had the guts of saying that himself in August 90' Flex mag article on page 30.

""Despite the fact the I weight 270 pounds in hard condition, I  only eat about 150 grams of protein per day. and yet i 'm able to make progress on this relatively small amount."

"What i try to do is make SURE that the protein comes ONLY from HIGH- QUALITY  sources:eggs,fish,chicken nonfat milk products and amino acid capsules".

That's it,  from a guy that went to weight close to 300 pounds by 1988 (20 years ago) for his Hulk return  tv movie..

Next time you want to spend $50.00 in a 5 pounds protein powder think about it.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH  ISOLATE !!!

did lou charge you to use that
b

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2009, 07:26:02 PM »
Since the only animal that makes the same mistake twice is the human....Bump!!  for "The Protein Prejudice" 

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!