Author Topic: muslims worst creatures on earth  (Read 11588 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: muslims worst creatures on earth
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2008, 08:16:19 AM »
Centipedes are by far the worst creatures on earth:

I've never seen a Muslim do that to a mouse!

I've seen them do that to a Swan tho! Queen can't be too happy...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/014215.php
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2008, 08:28:39 AM »
I was about to be outraged, but I then got to the part where he said that he had been fasting and that he felt peckish. So it wasn't really his fault, afterall.

Local authorities should be more aware of the needs of ethnic minorities living within their areas. They could perhaps stock their parks with more delicious wildfowl around Ramadan to accommodate the needs of those that follow the "religion of peace".

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2008, 01:55:03 PM »
Out of

Aryans
Semites
Orients
Negroes

Muslims hold the wrost genetics, hairy, skinny (fat), and they stink

wat up with that

discuss
you are an uneducated idiot whos bias thoughts lead you to such moronic statements, there is more genetic diversity within races than there is between races...hope this helps, but i doubt it will

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2008, 09:55:16 PM »
Islam is dying with all the immigrants travelling to the west. Plenty of muslim kids are embracing western ways while ignoring the radical side of Islam. There are plenty of news stories about radical fathers killing their daughters and sons after their kids decided to think for themselves rather than have some mindless clerics psychobabble influence them.

On Getbig - you have CJ/protein who are muslims and yet are able to think for themselves and make a proper determination while on the other hand you have gimmick accounts like "sharma" who pretend to be radical just to get a rise out of getbiggers ::) .
Religions is dying. Christianity will go first and then Islam..slowly but eventually.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2008, 01:47:46 AM »
Islam is dying with all the immigrants travelling to the west. Plenty of muslim kids are embracing western ways while ignoring the radical side of Islam. There are plenty of news stories about radical fathers killing their daughters and sons after their kids decided to think for themselves rather than have some mindless clerics psychobabble influence them.

On Getbig - you have CJ/protein who are muslims and yet are able to think for themselves and make a proper determination while on the other hand you have gimmick accounts like "sharma" who pretend to be radical just to get a rise out of getbiggers ::) .
Religions is dying. Christianity will go first and then Islam..slowly but eventually.

Are you a 100% sure about that? There is a lot of evidence to suggest that 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims in Europe are the ones that are embracing radical Islam. You look at the high profile Muslim terror cases in the UK and the vast majority come from seemingly "westernised" families.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2008, 02:49:09 AM »
you are an uneducated idiot whos bias thoughts lead you to such moronic statements, there is more genetic diversity within races than there is between races...hope this helps, but i doubt it will

You don't even know what your own statement means.

There is still more difference genetically between a white Englishman/Anglo-Saxon and an Inuit than there is between 2 Anglos.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2008, 09:21:54 AM »
You don't even know what your own statement means.

There is still more difference genetically between a white Englishman/Anglo-Saxon and an Inuit than there is between 2 Anglos.
Not according to the studies that have been presented to me

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2008, 10:05:41 AM »
Are you a 100% sure about that? There is a lot of evidence to suggest that 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims in Europe are the ones that are embracing radical Islam. You look at the high profile Muslim terror cases in the UK and the vast majority come from seemingly "westernised" families.

Those are the ones that are outcasts ( ridiculed unfairly because of their ethnicity). The radical clerics use that rage to fuel their jihad machines. In US and Europe there are cases where the sons and daughters have started rebelling and have clashed with their more religious parents. Once races start hanging out with each other and people see they arent all that different things take a different light.  The problem is that most immigrants stick to their own communities rather than mix with society. They are easy prey for radicals.

Islam will fall but it will take a long time. Longer than the annhilation of christianity because muslims enforce harsher penalties for those who leave their fold.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2008, 10:09:15 AM »
Islam will fall but it will take a long time. Longer than the annhilation of christianity because muslims enforce harsher penalties for those who leave their fold.

The annhilation of Christianity?  When did that happen?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2008, 10:38:32 AM »
The annhilation of Christianity?  When did that happen?

You mean when WILL it happen. The answer is its happening . Utter annhilation will occur in our lifetime. Save your bibles/Korans and crosses. They can be used as examples of  mankinds primitive stupidity for future generations ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2008, 11:04:16 AM »
You mean when WILL it happen. The answer is its happening . Utter annhilation will occur in our lifetime. Save your bibles/Korans and crosses. They can be used as examples of  mankinds primitive stupidity for future generations ;D
::) whos gimmick are you ???

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2008, 11:13:05 AM »
::) whos gimmick are you ???

Cute. I'm my own gimmick. I dont have multiple accounts unlike some people.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2008, 03:16:32 AM »
Not according to the studies that have been presented to me

Nope, you've mis-interpreted "the studies that have been presented" to you.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2008, 08:43:55 AM »
Nope, you've mis-interpreted "the studies that have been presented" to you.
LOL i doubt it

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2008, 10:06:41 AM »
Clearly you don't understand genetics as well as you think you do.

Separation of groups leads to a greater over-all genetic variance. This is how for instance how species are formed from a common ancestor.

What you've failed to realise that "the studies that have been presented" to you recognise that 85% of our genetic variation is within populations.

Thus me and "Fred" down the road may have 85% variation of genes. However, I also have 85% variation in regards to a Kenyan, plus an additional percentage due to a separation of our populations.

It's absurd and false to believe that I am more similar genetically to "Mubaba" the Kenyan than I am to "Fred" because our ancestral populations have long ago ceased interacting.

This would mean that my genes as an individual have converged to be more similar to "Mubaba's" than to "Fred's" simply due to the fact that our ancestral population split thousands of years ago.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2008, 09:20:01 PM »
Clearly you don't understand genetics as well as you think you do.

Separation of groups leads to a greater over-all genetic variance. This is how for instance how species are formed from a common ancestor.

What you've failed to realise that "the studies that have been presented" to you recognise that 85% of our genetic variation is within populations.

Thus me and "Fred" down the road may have 85% variation of genes. However, I also have 85% variation in regards to a Kenyan, plus an additional percentage due to a separation of our populations.

It's absurd and false to believe that I am more similar genetically to "Mubaba" the Kenyan than I am to "Fred" because our ancestral populations have long ago ceased interacting.

This would mean that my genes as an individual have converged to be more similar to "Mubaba's" than to "Fred's" simply due to the fact that our ancestral population split thousands of years ago.

All genes have converged the only .01 difference is the melatonin of our skin. their will be a divergence though, as time goes on. A Yale doctor has already proposed this theory, races will converge but through this convergence a divergence will occur and it will be a inferior "race"
Tomy I'm sorry are you composed of all inferior races or something, my deepest sympathy.
But hope may last for you yet...well that is for your childrens childrens children....
Nordic seperation of population really does not date back that far, after the ice ages and extreme weather, the human race formed near Africa, and banded together. Hence the only thing different is the pigment of our skin, genetically. But it also lead to a divergence of IQ, as some groups communicated more, and some less, some developed different child rearing practices while some adopted alot less (leaving newborns isolated...for fear of the sun god) those babies I won't mention it, still score below the average IQ mean.
But, more reasearch may prove that combining all of this, means a supreme human being. wtf will science tell us next, adonis is a bodybuilder?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2008, 09:33:24 PM »
Europe has definitely got to wake up....
I hate the State.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2008, 09:40:31 PM »
Europe has definitely got to wake up....

i can't believe they ever went to sleep  :'( 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2008, 10:10:03 PM »
i can't believe they ever went to sleep  :'( 

Long and complicated but essentially they have been asleep since just after WWII.
I hate the State.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2008, 10:17:55 PM »
Long and complicated but essentially they have been asleep since just after WWII.

Actually right after WWI, they were trying to maintain peace by sticking their heads in the sand to keep their colonizations they had gained but were losing control due to their massive debt which was 12 times their GDP after the War so they dropped the maritime and the airplane building and Germany surpassed them, then they were vulnerable on the east coast of the asian colonies and it was too late, also they were asleep on their mathmatics and calculated that they could od more damage to the Germans with their bombs than the Germans, they refused to listen to some of their hard ass Generals that civil damage was the best threat to the German morale......they got soft.

And this is where history is repeating itself, appeasement.  :'(   :'(   :'(

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2008, 05:20:25 AM »
All genes have converged the only .01 difference is the melatonin of our skin. their will be a divergence though, as time goes on. A Yale doctor has already proposed this theory, races will converge but through this convergence a divergence will occur and it will be a inferior "race"
Tomy I'm sorry are you composed of all inferior races or something, my deepest sympathy.
But hope may last for you yet...well that is for your childrens childrens children....
Nordic seperation of population really does not date back that far, after the ice ages and extreme weather, the human race formed near Africa, and banded together. Hence the only thing different is the pigment of our skin, genetically. But it also lead to a divergence of IQ, as some groups communicated more, and some less, some developed different child rearing practices while some adopted alot less (leaving newborns isolated...for fear of the sun god) those babies I won't mention it, still score below the average IQ mean.
But, more reasearch may prove that combining all of this, means a supreme human being. wtf will science tell us next, adonis is a bodybuilder?

I don't get some of this, I said thousands of years, maybe 1 maybe 999999, I don't know how my population has been split from sub-Saharan Africans.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2008, 09:55:56 AM »

Forever White!

Looks like a puppy with floppy ears
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2008, 10:35:01 AM »

NO...he is just white...which explains everything.
C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2008, 10:51:51 AM »
NO...he is just white...which explains everything.

Yes, certainly explains his superior ranking in society and scientific progress over whatever lesser accredited race you belong to.
الاسلام هو شيطانية