Author Topic: Bob Question for you: If you had to choose between a harcore or a YMCA gym.  (Read 660 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Which one would you choose and why, I'm aware that both have their pro's and contras, but never less would you feel more at "home" in a
truly hardcore gym or do you favor the Fitness temples for your daily workout.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Hard to choose because, as you said, both have their pros and cons. Hardcore has the atmosphere, yet too many people make the mistake of thinking that shit gyms (old, dirty, badly equipped) are hardcore. Ive been to some relatively new gyms that are clean and have good equipment, yet are great for serious trainers.

I like my gym. Small, quiet and all the stuff i need. No steam rooms or any of that stuff. No waiting for equipment and stuff. Its good.

edit: oh this was for Bob, oh well... ;D
No doubt about it...

Stark

• Getbig V
Hard to choose because, as you said, both have their pros and cons. Hardcore has the atmosphere, yet too many people make the mistake of thinking that shit gyms (old, dirty, badly equipped) are hardcore. Ive been to some relatively new gyms that are clean and have good equipment, yet are great for serious trainers.

I like my gym. Small, quiet and all the stuff i need. No steam rooms or any of that stuff. No waiting for equipment and stuff. Its good.

edit: oh this was for Bob, oh well... ;D

lol your bobs gimmick ;D

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
To be honest, Hans, I've always preferred the YMCA.

It's a place you can go when you're short on your dough and you can always find many ways to have a good time.