Author Topic: do you beleive in bodybuilding  (Read 2982 times)

Bast175

do you beleive in bodybuilding
« on: April 27, 2008, 05:56:09 AM »
that there are those 1-2% of naturals who by nature, who have made the ultimate transformation and overcame all genetic mistakes (some diseases, cholesterol problems various medical problems even serious medical issues) that probably began when there parents fed them too much giving the child, an extra non functional weight to bear on there sholders and buttox all throughout life keeping, them out of the 'intersection' pathway of their 'dreams' that would ultimatley make them happy?

lets look at dreams

life security 
abundance of friends
of course hoes  = intersection pathway without using a road of money instead the highway of transformed natural from high bodyfat to low bodyfat. doing it by natural means takes documentation you simply cannot remember or recal what you ate a month ago unless you have fantastic memory
i think that about wraps it up along with material luxiers

that pretty much covers earthly dreams to acheive and that are acheivable
ok being that the above is understood the above, bottom line being if 1-2% of the population got it right in overcoming... that you know it wasnt by luck, the grace of some god, they scientifically took there data and kept messing with 'it' till they got it RIGHT.

god is not some other person you are wishing and faithful that he 'grants' you a big favor in letting you get by on first try
it holds you back when you are looking for favors from divine intelligence. where are the lessons, recalled if you havent took part in the failure nor experienced all the ways not to diet. with the abundance of possibilities it may take years or decades of combinations

but dont let your hopes get down. because you DID agree with me that there are those 1-2% that hardly just overcame , they brutalized notebooks upon notebooks, read others literature, didnt rely on a god, did rely in the beleif that it is possible for a rare percentage to overcome.

now you hold on to that 'chance' or percentage to be able to be that person

write down everything or nothing, its your choice to recal, and preform your own research on self, and not just from various contradicting sources that did not have YOU the most important study subject of all participate in the study

Bast175

Re: do you beleive in bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 04:43:47 PM »
Ronald Melvin one of the great lifters from the rivers one was a poet, he studied nature, the organization (writing things down) patters of living things, he could use the radio and relayed each and everyword to an objective in his mind that had no association with the artists song. thats a game that can be played on ones self, and only under right motives does this make coherence sense

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 05:10:36 PM »
Prof Steven Hawking is a thinker I think.

Bast175

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 05:38:43 PM »
Prof Steven Hawking is a thinker I think.

hawking 'something like' falcon

your last name % of spirit guide

Bast175

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 05:41:10 PM »
the get big browser/troll

says "i dont get it, i have nothing to post or comment on this, it makes too much sense but i wish not to explore it any further"

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 05:58:24 PM »
Hi bast175!   :-*

:)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 06:14:46 PM »
HI RIP!  :-*

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 06:21:03 PM »
:)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008, 06:26:04 PM »

lets look at dreams

life security 

what do you mean, Bast?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 06:30:15 PM »
Black holes are a separate entity in different Universes I think.

Bast175

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008, 06:34:35 PM »
what do you mean, Bast?

many things Bast77 , as weve explained in our documentation we must question our dreams, i ask bast this, will i go for my dreams will he 'recall' did i care enough to write down the ministeps that have inched me succesfully towards my epic goal?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008, 06:37:50 PM »
many things Bast200 , as weve explained in our documentation we must question our dreams, i ask bast this, will i go for my dreams will he 'recall' did i care enough to write down the ministeps that have inched me succesfully towards my epic goal?

i think i like this side of you Bast957.   when i was lost in the 'woods' today i thought about what Harold would do and i took hold of his spirit.  Then i noticed a reflection in the river and it guided my way.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 06:40:13 PM »
Did Johnny ascend to a higher being?
Air Falcon

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2008, 06:40:37 PM »
huh  ???

Bast175

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2008, 06:45:53 PM »
i think i like this side of you Bast957.   when i was lost in the 'woods' today i thought about what Harold would do and i took hold of his spirit.  Then i noticed a reflection in the river and it guided my way.

yes the reflection of the homeland was easily seen during the wide eyed afternoon light reflection of the magnificent water as bast50 was enjoying the beauty and sacred geometry patterns. as the thought of harold falcon 'the glowing' one, bast 20 noticed the 'glow' wich triggerd his father harold manifest in the magnificent river water.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2008, 06:48:06 PM »
i actually read that whole thing, now the right side of by body numb. thanks :D

Bast175

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2008, 06:54:51 PM »
yes the reflection of the homeland was easily seen during the wide eyed afternoon light reflection of the magnificent water as bast50 was enjoying the beauty and sacred geometry patterns. as the thought of harold falcon 'the glowing' one, bast 20 noticed the 'glow' wich triggerd his father harold manifest in the magnificent river water.

he knew if he followed one of the greatest people in his life "harold" , his father of old, his har-old, that it MUST be a WISE choice, rather than an unsightly random act of direction using only physical magnetism. however his friend bast40 is a high conscious and can utilize his physical magnetism justly and skillfully for he is only a spirit guide bouncing off the walls of infinity

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2008, 07:03:30 PM »
he knew if he followed one of the greatest people in his life "harold" , his father of old, his har-old, that it MUST be a WISE choice, rather than an unsightly random act of direction using only physical magnetism. however his friend bast40 is a high conscious and can utilize his physical magnetism justly and skillfully for he is only a spirit guide bouncing off the walls of infinity

it felt like a a surprise at the time, when i saw his familiar gaze in the shadow under an old pear tree.  But afterward i thought what was most strange was that there WAS a pear tree near the river bank.  i recalled that i envisioned that i would see Harold last night in a dream.   

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2008, 07:24:24 PM »
Bast is a legend

Bast175

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2008, 07:41:35 PM »
it felt like a a surprise at the time, when i saw his familiar gaze in the shadow under an old pear tree.  But afterward i thought what was most strange was that there WAS a pear tree near the river bank.  i recalled that i envisioned that i would see Harold last night in a dream.   

amazing how the dream catcher worked to your favor as it always has, richard falcon told bast 9,985 that, "who is to say the dream is not more real than the reality?"

Bast175

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2008, 07:51:59 PM »
Bast is a legend

many great bastionites have lasted though this great race of life and became legend.  at the final mile he felt the the legworkout has completed the task of legend. the leg-end of the race to acheive legend status was just like stepping-stone to the higher level of the pyramid told by Sigfried Falcon

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2008, 07:56:29 PM »
I find myself achieving higher levels of ascension with each post added to this thread.      

Bast175

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2008, 07:57:14 PM »
Did Johnny ascend to a higher being?

Johnny is having great conversations with his fine assed hoes aswell as his guiding spirits who allow segements of his conscious be reincarnated upon this forum, simply follow the 100th monkey effect. soon small villages will make the falcon rock carvings and flags made out of woven grass that last through the hot summer seasons

Bast175

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2008, 08:10:42 PM »
I find myself achieving higher levels of ascension with each post added to this thread.     

much like a chain link fence around the pool of knowledge, with each chain added thus you are going to need a bigger pool of knowledgeso the mathmatical fitting of the whole piece is organized and sound, and allows for future growth , much like the expanding earth after the seperation of integral hemispheres

Bast175

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2008, 04:52:30 AM »
im hoping Jerry Falcon brother of kennith known to get big as Mcfarland by acknowledgable code, will chime in upon this thread for he is getting drunk off of the dried fruits under the Sun of god wich he still remains most grateful too as he thinks about past transgressions wich have lead him to this holy place after his great leap out from the dungeon where the zombies of man try to make illusion with there mixed outflow of periodically inspiring and thought provoking blind wisdom, that he jerry falcon can sometimes find it useful to take certain philosipher stones made of fine density and discard lesser forms to build upon the temple for his falconnights