Author Topic: Pics of me over the years  (Read 16701 times)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Re: Pics of me over the years
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2008, 10:51:45 AM »
I found a few more pics from the show where I posed with my dad. They're not of a high resolution, but here they are. My dad is 73 in this picture.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2008, 11:05:09 AM »
Another pic of my dad. He's 75 here.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2008, 11:06:41 AM »
Me from our show hitting the Lat shot.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2008, 11:11:53 AM »
Trying to do that 3/4 back shot.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2008, 11:14:47 AM »
Another pic of my dad. He's 75 here.
wow ! that is awesome, chemist ! what a cool old guy, and what an inspiration !  :)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2008, 11:21:24 AM »
Last one from this series.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2008, 11:31:24 AM »
wow ! that is awesome, chemist ! what a cool old guy, and what an inspiration !  :)
Thank you. He got me started training as a kid and I still work out with him a couple times a week. Here's a recent shot taken a few months ago of me at 44 and my dad at 86.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2008, 01:32:43 PM »
Thanks so much. That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said. I'm trying to get lean again myself, so all the best to you in achieving your goals.

Your welcome man.  The best part of your type of look is that you appear healthy.  Your condition is a good quest to shoot for.  As far as my goals are concerned, I definitely hope to reach a better level of conditioning within a year.  I want to take it slowly because I burn out fast. 
A

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2008, 01:58:40 PM »
Thank you. He got me started training as a kid and I still work out with him a couple times a week. Here's a recent shot taken a few months ago of me at 44 and my dad at 86.

Holy fucking shit, that's great genetics.

Do not tell Debussey that he has great intelligence as well, something he passed on to you? :o

Moosejay

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2008, 02:18:14 PM »

Chem...unbelievable. Your dad's skin is particularly tight for any age. Great genetics, but you both obviusoly owrk very hard, too.

Mike

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2008, 03:48:46 PM »
Your welcome man.  The best part of your type of look is that you appear healthy.  Your condition is a good quest to shoot for.  As far as my goals are concerned, I definitely hope to reach a better level of conditioning within a year.  I want to take it slowly because I burn out fast. 
I'm sure you'll do it. As far as appearing healthy, I've always been concerned with health..kind of something my dad instilled in me. Probably why I didn't take the bodybuilding to higher levels.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2008, 03:51:53 PM »

Holy fucking shit, that's great genetics.

Do not tell Debussey that he has great intelligence as well, something he passed on to you? :o
I don't think I had very good genetics for getting big, but probably decent genetics for having good proportions. The intelligence is almost up to the level of your esteemed Gary Busey..but not quite there yet.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2008, 04:00:17 PM »
Chem...unbelievable. Your dad's skin is particularly tight for any age. Great genetics, but you both obviusoly owrk very hard, too.

Mike
Thanks. Yeah, some very hard workouts went into all that. Hey Mike, when you're healed up and feel like taking a break in Florida, look me up. We'll grab some workouts, pick up some babes, and relive our youth! Ha, ha.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2008, 04:26:24 PM »
I don't think I had very good genetics for getting big, but probably decent genetics for having good proportions. The intelligence is almost up to the level of your esteemed Gary Busey..but not quite there yet.

Gary Busey = God = he = in everything = infinite intelligence.

You have done good in competition dear friend  :)

Moosejay

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2008, 05:23:30 PM »
Debusst is a funny guy!

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2008, 08:30:43 AM »
197 sounds ok for you even!  8)

Moosejay

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2008, 07:52:28 PM »
Thanks. Yeah, some very hard workouts went into all that. Hey Mike, when you're healed up and feel like taking a break in Florida, look me up. We'll grab some workouts, pick up some babes, and relive our youth! Ha, ha.

Shit...you don't know how fucking awesome that sounds...I should be straight by September....I just may do that, Lance!

Moosejay

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2008, 07:53:06 PM »
197 sounds ok for you even!  8)

Lance you are not 197 in those shots, are you?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2008, 08:32:05 PM »
Lance you are not 197 in those shots, are you?
No, 197 is about what I weigh now, like in the picture wearing clothes with my dad. To be really cut, probably would have to get back down to 185. Going to take new shots in about 3 months. That's one of the reasons I posted these old photos, so now in three months when people say, "Ok, where are some recent pictures?", I'll have to post some. Kind of another little motivation to force me to stay on my diet. So, I need you to hold me to it Moose, ok?

Moosejay

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2008, 06:39:35 PM »
No, 197 is about what I weigh now, like in the picture wearing clothes with my dad. To be really cut, probably would have to get back down to 185. Going to take new shots in about 3 months. That's one of the reasons I posted these old photos, so now in three months when people say, "Ok, where are some recent pictures?", I'll have to post some. Kind of another little motivation to force me to stay on my diet. So, I need you to hold me to it Moose, ok?

I will.

Funny you say that about motivation...I am at a lag with businesses due to health...to pump myself up to start the cash flow again I was thinking about buying a new car...new car= have to make more money...tho not a good investment...either way....YOU think you gotta get back in shape...try 6 months no weights and only started exercise bike past week...did get oxy6 and Blast as per your recc...will let you know...goal is to lose about 20 lbs in 6 weeks toi be fit for my final surgery...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2008, 08:05:29 AM »
great thread, great motivation!