Author Topic: Body Pump  (Read 2781 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Body Pump
« on: April 27, 2008, 10:37:21 AM »
I took a class with a friend this week at the Y.  I've taken it before, years ago.  It's fun for a change.

I have absolutely NO muscular endurance  :(  The lactic acid build up was horrible.  3 minutes straight on one body part with light weight kills.  I felt like a wuss  >:(
:

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Body Pump
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 05:42:32 PM »
I've heard great things about Body Pump. 

My trainer - Carla Salotti - just got certified as a Body Pump instructor.  She's a Pro BB and really loves it...she's been tied up with family stuff this whole winter and said that body pump is basically all the training she did all winter.  8)

:)

Claire

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 08:27:38 PM »
Great class,  I used to teach Bodypump at least five times a week before I went back to competitive bodybuilding.  Loved it.

That is back when I taught 17 classes a week, Bodypump, spinning and cardio kickboxing.  way too much to teach and try to put on muscle.
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 01:59:01 AM »
Great class,  I used to teach Bodypump at least five times a week before I went back to competitive bodybuilding.  Loved it.

That is back when I taught 17 classes a week, Bodypump, spinning and cardio kickboxing.  way too much to teach and try to put on muscle.

Apart from 3 x weighttraining, I take 1 spinning class. Trust me, it's a brutal and intensive work out.

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 11:11:57 AM »
my training partner "trini" teaches body pump, rpm, and flow, getting cert for body jam, and bocdy combat. those classes are BRUTAL!!! I lose muscle just watching them!!!