Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 2188 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: April 27, 2008, 11:43:30 AM »
friends,,since i dont have time to answer every question you have about hormones i will name here the individuals you can ask and get right response from when they feel like it IF they feel like it

van b
rimboud
arnold junior
tey will give you pretty accurate answers about hormones

white widow
he will give you the best information possible and up to date about hormones,,his words should be taken as facts and not quationed

if i dont answer your questions it is not that i avoid it but its because there are too many coming and i answer few at a time whenever i get on getbig,,

any answers/questions hormone related from professionals with blue stars attached to them under their real name should be avoided since in 99% of cases its rubbish due to obvious reasons such as KNOWN ADDRESS AND EASY APPROACH TO THE PROFESSIONAL
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 08:59:40 PM »
Well GH I don't know what to say other then thanks for the vouch of confidence...didn't know you had it in you.  8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 09:02:09 PM »
I concur. ;)

8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 09:09:31 PM »
I like Disgusted. Solid answers, no BS. Tons of experience.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 09:52:16 PM »

white widow
he will give you the best information possible and up to date about hormones,,his words should be taken as facts and not quationed

Everyone has the right to be questioned , even you. ;)
WW has slammed a well known source who has thousands upon thousands of happy customers and been in bussiness for near on 8 years as a select scammer , funny as you also claim the same,WWs suggestion was ask RET****** ,but  RET****** has been in direct competion with said source for a number of years and they both hate each other...What does that tell you  ::)
it tells me theres alot of bullshit peddled on these boards and some have hidden agendas,not pointing the finger WW  ;)

Ive sat here and watched you slam sources as select scammers but who the fuck are you?..Are you RET****&& are you a different  source???  You to have an agenda it seems.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 09:53:47 PM »
Word ,and he doesnt hide behind a keyboard , we know who he is.. ;)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 10:05:45 PM »
AJ, Rim, and whitewidow have been around since I have been on the boards and I would take seriously stuff they say, thx for endorsing them gh15.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 10:09:40 PM »

Gee man thanks. Appreciate it, escpecially coming from you.  :)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008, 10:32:34 PM »
Cheers!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 01:15:01 AM »
WW has slammed a well known source who has thousands upon thousands of happy customers and been in bussiness for near on 8 years as a select scammer , funny as you also claim the same,WWs suggestion was ask RET****** ,but  RET****** has been in direct competion with said source for a number of years and they both hate each other...What does that tell you  ::)
it tells me theres alot of bullshit peddled on these boards and some have hidden agendas,not pointing the finger WW  ;)

Ive sat here and watched you slam sources as select scammers but who the fuck are you?..Are you RET****&& are you a different  source???  You to have an agenda it seems.

retabolil? only thing common we have is that our egos are as high and as mount heverest,,the problem with him is that he got egotistical concited and went the underground route and failed due to this,,i have nothing to do with him and never had anything to do with him ,,gh15 is not up to promote anything  concering the selling of hormones,,
when gh15 said alin is selective scammer gh15 didnt need retabolil to know it since alin is a known selective scamer for many years since the pharma europe years of 1997-2002 im sure you remember pharma europe years,,,ret only sold legit pharma and that what put him as a very high respectable fella but he got into planet greediness and thus got fucked by undergroiund china bunk underdosed gear and also his own attitude that cost him a lto of enemies,,in his prime time there was no one better

as you can tell gh15 has nothign to do with retabolil infact gh15 dont like the fella but in busines he used to be number one and ofcourse not even close to it now days....even though operated like alin from a steroid land where everything is not under control and perfectly  legal like eggwhites

with alin you always had to kiss ass ,,you had to really kiss ass inorder to be in the loop during the years,,ret ...as nastyt as his personality was due to mass customers all around the world...ret atleast had the decazncy to deliver quick fast secure and descrete,,i consider both failures today wouldnt touch either with a 100 foot pole
fallen angel

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 01:21:02 AM »
retabolil? only thing common we have is that our egos are as high and as mount heverest,,the problem with him is that he got egotistical concited and went the underground route and failed due to this,,i have nothing to do with him and never had anything to do with him ,,gh15 is not up to promote anything  concering the selling of hormones,,
when gh15 said alin is selective scammer gh15 didnt need retabolil to know it since alin is a known selective scamer for many years since the pharma europe years of 1997-2002 im sure you remember pharma europe years,,,ret only sold legit pharma and that what put him as a very high respectable fella but he got into planet greediness and thus got fucked by undergroiund china bunk underdosed gear and also his own attitude that cost him a lto of enemies,,in his prime time there was no one better

as you can tell gh15 has nothign to do with retabolil infact gh15 dont like the fella but in busines he used to be number one and ofcourse not even close to it now days....even though operated like alin from a steroid land where everything is not under control and perfectly  legal like eggwhites

with alin you always had to kiss ass ,,you had to really kiss ass inorder to be in the loop during the years,,ret ...as nastyt as his personality was due to mass customers all around the world...ret atleast had the decazncy to deliver quick fast secure and descrete,,i consider both failures today would touch either with a 100 foot pole
Question:
Why do you talk about yourself in the third person (which is ridiculous anyway), on some occasions, but not on others, IE, you will refer to yourself as "gh15," but the in the next sentence refer to yourself as "I?" Odd to say the least.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 01:23:07 AM »
Question:
Why do you talk about yourself in the third person (which is ridiculous anyway), on some occasions, but not on others, IE, you will refer to yourself as "gh15," but the in the next sentence refer to yourself as "I?" Odd to say the least.

its because im a retard and like to practice the american language and used to like bob doll in 1996 ,,the world would look completely diff and a lot better if doll won that year,,clinton and bush ruined america
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 03:54:16 AM »

with alin you always had to kiss ass ,,you had to really kiss ass inorder to be in the loop during the years,,ret ...as nastyt as his personality was due to mass customers all around the world...ret atleast had the decazncy to deliver quick fast secure and descrete,,i consider both failures today wouldnt touch either with a 100 foot pole
Then why wont you tell who you really are?
You have just said you do not sell hormones and everything you say is really only "fantasy" as its on the G&O  so you have nothing to fear.. :-\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 05:23:49 AM »
its because im a retard and like to practice the american language and used to like bob doll in 1996 ,,the world would look completely diff and a lot better if doll won that year,,clinton and bush ruined america
Bob Dole...John McCain
You have a hard on for old war veterans, huh?
!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 09:32:49 AM »

dude whitewidow is the man...alin is an ok source...but you are on his nuts way too hard bro..

flexbull

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 09:53:12 AM »
Alin has always been and probably always will be a selective scammer just the way he is.  I am amazed he hasn't gotten caught up yet with the way the govt has a hardon for aas nowadays

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 10:01:22 AM »
I believe gh15 speaks highly of naps?  Naps has got some hg intl, he still offers axio, but he does have intl and is a good guy compared to the two mentioned above.

TEAM Nasser

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 02:22:02 PM »
Take a look at promuscle and the "Alin here" thread. And that's a board he sponsors and where he's really pushed.

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 02:35:06 PM »
friends,,since i dont have time to answer every question you have about hormones i will name here the individuals you can ask and get right response from when they feel like it IF they feel like it

van b
rimboud
arnold junior
tey will give you pretty accurate answers about hormones

white widow

if i dont answer your questions it is not that i avoid it but its because there are too many coming and i answer few at a time whenever i get on getbig,,

any answers/questions hormone related from professionals with blue stars attached to them under their real name should be avoided since in 99% of cases its rubbish due to obvious reasons such as KNOWN ADDRESS AND EASY APPROACH TO THE PROFESSIONAL

I definitely agree. These are all guys I look to for solid info as well!