Author Topic: BLOCKHEAD --> Haven't heard a bell yet.  (Read 10614 times)

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: BLOCKHEAD --> Haven't heard a bell yet.
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2008, 03:41:07 PM »
hardcore monsters!!!

alex don't hang out with the queees...

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2008, 05:14:22 PM »
It appears fat Alex is a pathological Liar who has no life outside the internet.  How     
 about his latest horseshit that Flexington "is small because he has cancer".  ................Then  he admits he made it all up in another thread.   ::)

L-O-S-E-R

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2008, 05:32:22 PM »
WHAT in God's green earth is THAT!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?

atleast he has a cool dog...Other then that, the guys a complete mess

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2008, 05:33:27 PM »
It appears fat Alex is a pathological Liar who has no life outside the internet.  How     
 about his latest horseshit that Flexington "is small because he has cancer".  ................Then  he admits he made it all up in another thread.   ::)

L-O-S-E-R
he made it up ???----hahahahaha there is nothing like the internet ;D ;D ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2008, 05:33:51 PM »

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2008, 06:02:36 PM »
Flex never had cancer, it all started with shmoes saying he looked like he had cancer and I said "what if he did, would you make fun of him?" and snowballed from there getbig style and got out of hand... with the usual davidpaul leechalikes sniffing around for drama. Like Block said, if predenting is jinxing him, I don't want that on my conscience; I was misdiagnozed with Hotchkins disease 2 weeks before the arnold so I ain't wishing that stress on anyone. he had nothing to do with it.

dude, why the fuck are you trying to put that on DP? you, YOU let the "flex has cancer" thing roll out of hand. even assured me he did when we talked on MSN and acted all butthurt about people making fun of him.

now at least you manned up to it, but seriously. let this be a lesson to you, not to pull shit like that and think it won't come back and bite you in the ass. personally, i'm done with this.

PS "hodgkin's", not "hotchkins". regardless, big lucky break it was a misdiagnosis. that would have bugged me the fuck out.  :o

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2008, 06:08:58 PM »
dude, why the fuck are you trying to put that on DP? you, YOU let the "flex has cancer" thing roll out of hand. even assured me he did when we talked on MSN and acted all butthurt about people making fun of him.

now at least you manned up to it, but seriously. let this be a lesson to you, not to pull shit like that and think it won't come back and bite you in the ass. personally, i'm done with this.

PS "hodgkin's", not "hotchkins". regardless, big lucky break it was a misdiagnosis. that would have bugged me the fuck out.  :o
Alex makes DP out to be this evil mastermind that is behind every maliciious thing on Getbig but honestly Ive never seen or heard him do anything

of course I could be ignorant to the shit ALex knows-----but it does seem like Alex makes shit up to stir the getbig pot (ala the cancer thing)

anybody else have any insight into this DP thing----is he really an evil, behind the scenes, getbig plotter or just Alex's scapegoat??

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2008, 06:13:39 PM »
i talk to DP pretty much every day, so here's the "inside scoop" on him:

DP has played with a gimmick or two in the past, usually community accounts (you guys probably can guess who they were), but lately has been laughing his ass off that he doesn't have to sign on and everyone somehow thinks he's doing all this nefarious shit. he reads once in a while but doesn't log in much. the one that makes him laugh most is how he got pegged as controlling bluto for six months.

so, short story, no. he's not some evil mastermind. it's mostly funny that he could go on vacation for six months to africa without a computer and when he came back he'd find out that he was "responsible" for a whole shitload of more getbig drama.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2008, 06:31:01 PM »
Alex makes DP out to be this evil mastermind that is behind every maliciious thing on Getbig but honestly Ive never seen or heard him do anything

of course I could be ignorant to the shit ALex knows-----but it does seem like Alex makes shit up to stir the getbig pot (ala the cancer thing)

anybody else have any insight into this DP thing----is he really an evil, behind the scenes, getbig plotter or just Alex's scapegoat??

You can throw me in that lot. Me and Dp are the same guys. Along with 17 other gimmicks using IP masks, proxy servers and engineered sperm from James Simon's dirty underwear.
$

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2008, 07:47:02 PM »
synthol
Y

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2008, 08:24:54 PM »

DP is good people.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2008, 08:40:40 PM »
Even in his early years, Alex23 would only workout out if he was rewarded with food...He also found out early what it was like to be pwned..

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2008, 09:43:26 PM »
DP is good people.

you ain't so bad yourself, broskie. i had a jagerbomb in your honor tonight.

Alex23

« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2008, 09:57:48 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down Butt Pirates...

SS, didn't DavidPaul post pics of your intimacy that you gave him in all confidence, then turned around forwarded them and used info to 'fuck you up'? ...  oh sure "he's good people" ::) Come on Brother. Even I wouldn't do that shit.

Magoo you're a good guy and maybe you can help me here.. How so is that 'DavidPaul' is nowhere to be found on these boards but yet has all the bits and pieces of little gimmick shit going on, PMs Flex and many others, IM all fucking day long trying to "find out" un releveant shit but yet spends 8 months in "Africa" (code name for Al Qaeda training camp?) ;D

There's a special place in hell for 'guys' like him ;D

Gayer that putting on latex gloves to manually G spot the nightly skank.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2008, 10:06:18 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down Butt Pirates...

SS, didn't DavidPaul post pics of your intimacy that you gave him in all confidence, then turned around forwarded them and used info to 'fuck you up'? ...  oh sure "he's good people" ::) Come on Brother. Even I wouldn't do that shit.

Magoo you're a good guy and maybe you can help me here.. How so is that 'DavidPaul' is nowhere to be found on these boards but yet has all the bits and pieces of little gimmick shit going on, PMs Flex and many others, IM all fucking day long trying to "find out" un releveant shit but yet spends 8 months in "Africa" (code name for Al Qaeda training camp?) ;D

There's a special place in hell for 'guys' like him ;D

Gayer that putting on latex gloves to manually G spot the nightly skank.

Hahaha, Magoo denies half the shit ol' Mohammed has pulled on here.

A month ago Magoo was claiming DP never had or used ANY gimmicks. Now it's "here and there."  ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2008, 10:10:14 PM »
people actually have mutliple gimmicks and community gimmicks??

:o

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2008, 10:16:27 PM »

A month ago Magoo was claiming DP never had or used ANY gimmicks. Now it's "here and there."  ::)

weren't you the guy who insisted for months that i was 26 years old and DP was 30? maybe you should avoid claiming what you "know" and stick to just making really non-clever flames. ::)

you seem to periodically just make something up and then cling to it as though it were fact, despite it never actually being verified anywhere. i know, you really, really, really want to believe that DP was bluto and all that other crap, but he wasn't. it must hurt like hell to know that he doesn't spend as much time on GB as you do, mr "i spent 10 hours a day on getbig during my winter break instead of going out with friends".

Alex23

« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2008, 10:18:39 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA glad you showed up Fury...

funny fact is before the 'Hijab' came out, dp used to PM or IM me his gimmicks I asked "what the fuck for DP, no time for this bro.. "

'Peptide Wizard' was one of them and the other was ironically 'Krusader'... I'm sure Ron can confirm that..  

could've give more fuck than having uneven balls but again, these are just funny facts...

I wonder if he's calling Blockhead as we speak ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2008, 10:20:59 PM »
alex are you serious. now you're trying to lay your own gimmicks on DP's feet? come on, man the fuck up and quit passing the buck. you already admitted you lied about flexington having cancer, don't bury yourself again by claiming your gimmicks were DP's. you admitted to me that you used BOTH of those.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2008, 10:23:45 PM »
weren't you the guy who insisted for months that i was 26 years old and DP was 30? maybe you should avoid claiming what you "know" and stick to just making really non-clever flames. ::)

you seem to periodically just make something up and then cling to it as though it were fact, despite it never actually being verified anywhere. i know, you really, really, really want to believe that DP was bluto and all that other crap, but he wasn't. it must hurt like hell to know that he doesn't spend as much time on GB as you do, mr "i spent 10 hours a day on getbig during my winter break instead of going out with friends".

Why do you defend this guy so voraciously? Take a step back and look at your post. It sounds like you're on the verge of tears. I hate to break it to you, but I know for a fact that DP has and probably still is running multiple gimmick accounts. He was Minuteman for one. You know, the account that spewed nothing but racist crap until Ron shit canned him? I can name a few others but I know you'll deny it because you're too busy lapping at his sphincter to care.

How's your profile on that gay bodybuilding site doing? Remember when you had Ron delete Adonis' post out of shame? Or when you said, "I'd be lying if I didn't say I found some guys attractive"?  ::)

Still the best is your comment last week about "word trickling down the grapevine" about some useless personal topic. Keep trying to act like you're a bro in the know on all things gossip here.

HAHAHAHAHAHA glad you showed up Fury...

funny fact is before the 'Hijab' came out, dp used to PM or IM me his gimmicks I asked "what the fuck for DP, no time for this bro.. "

'Peptide Wizard' was one of them and the other was ironically 'Krusader'... I'm sure Ron can confirm that.. 

could've give more fuck than having uneven balls but again, these are just funny facts...

I wonder if he's calling Blockhead as we speak ::)

I find it hilarious that Zach acts like DP is this angel sent from heaven who's never done one wrong thing on this site.

DavidPaul is the same guy that to this day still denies he's a muslim, even with the first name Mohammed.

Alex23

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2008, 10:24:01 PM »
alex are you serious. now you're trying to lay your own gimmicks on DP's feet? come on, man the fuck up and quit passing the buck. you already admitted you lied about flexington having cancer, don't bury yourself again by claiming your gimmicks were DP's. you admitted to me that you used BOTH of those.

never denied it. He created them... I logged in a couple of times.. then realized I wasn't so good at context switching and let it be.

Funny thing is he used them to bash people he nutt suck with his davidpaul account.

Zack a simple ping to Ron will confirm this.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2008, 10:27:05 PM »
LOL !!!

you guys really do all that gimmick bullshit ????

;D ;D

i have been here for like 4 years and not once did i ever know about all this shit

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2008, 10:28:01 PM »
never denied it. He created them... I logged in a couple of times.. then realized and wasn't so good at conterxt switching and let it be.

Funny thing is he used them to bash people he nutt suck with his davidpaul account.

Zack a simple ping to Ron will confirm this.

i know, everyone says that. "check it with ron!" thing is you've lied repeatedly about these things. remember when you worked out with sarcasm in person? or how about when adonis called you at work? so don't try and play innocent because, come on, you've talked to DP. the dude types like he's wearing oven mitts. it's pretty obvious when he is or isn't using an account.

i don't give a shit what gimmicks who's had. i tried to register a few but none ever made it. i don't remember what the first one was, but i still think "BusterHymen" was an awesome name and screw you Ron for not activating that one.  >:(

i'm not saying this out of any beef with you, just that DP's been my boy for years now and it annoys me that he gets all this shit dumped on him just because he makes a convenient scapegoat.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2008, 10:32:22 PM »
Here's a little pic for you. Funny thing, from what I remember, Alex never gave DP his number. Yet this clown ended up with it.

The same DavidPaul who's so insecure that for 3 weeks he denied using Blockhead's account to delete every post about him on the Y.

He's soooooooooo innocent!  ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2008, 10:37:16 PM »
hahah, i definitely gave DP hell for how stupidly he handled that whole innocent.

so let's review what we know so far.

- DP took a phone number from Block and accidentally called it, then "covered it up" like a fucking retard, and had block's PW (though didn't use it).

- alex has claimed, at different times, that he had no gimmicks, flexington had cancer, he worked out with sarcasm, adonis called him at work, all of which turned out to be total and complete bullshit.

- you had over 8,000 posts and asked ron to delete them, admitted to spending 10 hours a day during your entire winter break on getbig instead of having a social life, and after that still managed to rack up more posts than i have.

- my livejournal account was dug up and linked to some pretty fucked-up stuff.

so basically all four of us are nothing resembling innocents or good people. what's the big deal? ain't nobody clean.  ;D