Author Topic: BLOCKHEAD --> Haven't heard a bell yet.  (Read 10612 times)

Alex23

BLOCKHEAD --> Haven't heard a bell yet.
« on: April 27, 2008, 07:19:15 PM »
Most say to "drop it off" but being born a last standing fighter, I haven't heard anyting. 

What's next "big guy"?

;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: BLOCKHEAD --> Haven't heard a bell yet.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 07:20:06 PM »
stanging. I like that word. Like some sort of mustang lord.
$

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 07:21:53 PM »
lot of estrogen on Getbig lately

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 08:51:35 PM »
Care to make it a battle royal ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 09:50:20 PM »
Most say to "drop it off" but being born a last stanging fighter, I haven't heard anyting. 

What's next "big guy"?

;D
Forward some PMs and have them posted on getbig to show what a cocklicker he is..... :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 07:26:39 AM »
Most say to "drop it off" but being born a last stanging fighter, I haven't heard anyting. 

What's next "big guy"?

;D
hahahhaa, too bad you weren't as tough in person as you are on the internet Mr. Back Down and Apologize. :D

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 07:33:31 AM »

What's next "big guy"?

;D

settle down pumpkinhead, everyone knows you're a french fag with no balls

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 08:12:41 AM »
"last standing fighter"........what do you fight? the natural french urge to do mime?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 08:18:20 AM »
block and alex are friends?

no?

fill me in

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 08:49:32 AM »

no?

fill me in

Nobody understand what happened @ asc, seems like there was a passional problem  :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 08:51:24 AM »
 ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 09:24:35 AM »

no?

fill me in
Alex was being a drama queen/cock blocker and Block said something jokingly about black women smelling bad and looking even worse and Alex muttered something about hitting Block, Block told him he watches too many movies and told him to sit down which Alex did immediately and apologized.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 09:28:00 AM »
Alex was being a drama queen/cock blocker and Block said something jokingly about black women smelling bad and looking even worse and Alex muttered something about hitting Block, Block told him he watches too many movies and told him to sit down which Alex did immediately and apologized.
aren't you afraid he'll post your IP address, mothers maiden name, your barbers phone number and the results of your third grade spelling bee?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 09:28:33 AM »
aren't you afraid he'll post your IP address, mothers maiden name, your barbers phone number and the results of your third grade spelling bee?
hahahahahahaaa, fucck that fat bitch. ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 10:20:16 AM »

hahahaha

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 10:52:36 AM »

What's next "big guy"?

;D

alex...I got no beef with you and you know me and block are cool....don't take this the wrong way but I don't even know what the fuck your trying to say with this post...I honestly have no clue.

what in the fuck is this supposed to mean? 

nasser=piece of shit

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 10:57:48 AM »
hahahhaa, too bad you weren't as tough in person as you are on the internet Mr. Back Down and Apologize. :D

HAHAHAHAHA  ;D

SF, are you saying that if puffing the penis was an alligator, that Alex would be the Everglades ?

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 11:30:34 PM »

That's not quite right my "up north" "then east" Hitchhiker friend and you know it ;D

I did behave like an ass and will admit it. I was pretty fucked up and getting tired of being stuck in a suburbia hotel lounge 15miles from downtown while Jason was getting his hair "bleached"... instead of getting ready to hit the town, still had a good time and will admit that Jay, Block, Keith were fun to hang out with... not cool trying to picture me like the fucking anti social type. I might have overeacted to the racist comments; I had my share of racist shit to deal with since we moved in SD county and I kinda take it personal from time to time... ironically. Funny part is, Tony caught it all on video with Jay's cam but it weirdly "disapeared" the morning after...

About the texting shit... Danielson texted me now and then to know what's going on, he was supposed to make it but didn't happen; I leaked shit? We're buddies, I told him what happended, plain and simple, he made his own 'grown man' conlusions... posted it on the board? not my fucking problem; I wouldn't consider that leaking, that wasn't a fucking corporate board meeting anyway so stop being over fucking sensitive... and if you're too broke to make it to the night show.. not my fucking problem, don't call us shmoes behind our backs out of envy ;D

Flex never had cancer, it all started with shmoes saying he looked like he had cancer and I said "what if he did, would you make fun of him?" and snowballed from there getbig style and got out of hand... with the usual davidpaul leechalikes sniffing around for drama. Like Block said, if predenting is jinxing him, I don't want that on my conscience; I was misdiagnozed with Hotchkins disease 2 weeks before the arnold so I ain't wishing that stress on anyone. he had nothing to do with it.

Now, why would I type that shit up and whine like a bitch? Jason and I met last summer and I thought he was a cool guy with a nice drive. When he told me he was doing that radio show, I proposed to help out, I know some people and could get a couple of guests on which I did. Unfortunately, I do that shit for fun outside of a high level but very boring corporate career (yea block money ain't everything) never took that shit very seriously, printed a couple of shirts for promotional purposes... then someone I won't name approached me and suggested I distance myself if I didn't want to get "blackballed" like the "others"... didn't quite understand at the time and still don't quite. I still think BigNation has a great voice and and outside of the box is a must IMO. Say watever the fuck you want, you would fall off your chair if you saw the ratings. Proud to say I was part of it.

Bottom line is.... so Yup, I lost one battle by being bitchily wrong,  overreacting and lying to get my way out of it. Nonetheless, I would still fuck Block up beyond belief, Flex's doing fine and I'm huger than ever. See you at the Tournament Of Champion in September, I'll be the one with the big 15$ plastic Trophy and the smile on his face...

Now's your favorite part, Stone me to death for coming clean.  ::)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good motherfucking speed...

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 11:36:31 PM »

Pakistani induced meltdown.   :D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2008, 11:48:37 PM »

Alex you look much better here all dieted down

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2008, 06:22:41 AM »
You're not going to fuck anyone up, you french homo

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2008, 12:21:55 PM »

Alex you look much better here all dieted down
lol
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2008, 12:44:11 PM »

That's not quite right my "up north" "then east" Hitchhiker friend and you know it ;D

I did behave like an ass and will admit it. I was pretty fucked up and getting tired of being stuck in a suburbia hotel lounge 15miles from downtown while Jason was getting his hair "bleached"... instead of getting ready to hit the town, still had a good time and will admit that Jay, Block, Keith were fun to hang out with... not cool trying to picture me like the fucking anti social type. I might have overeacted to the racist comments; I had my share of racist shit to deal with since we moved in SD county and I kinda take it personal from time to time... ironically. Funny part is, Tony caught it all on video with Jay's cam but it weirdly "disapeared" the morning after...

About the texting shit... Danielson texted me now and then to know what's going on, he was supposed to make it but didn't happen; I leaked shit? We're buddies, I told him what happended, plain and simple, he made his own 'grown man' conlusions... posted it on the board? not my fucking problem; I wouldn't consider that leaking, that wasn't a fucking corporate board meeting anyway so stop being over fucking sensitive... and if you're too broke to make it to the night show.. not my fucking problem, don't call us shmoes behind our backs out of envy ;D

Flex never had cancer, it all started with shmoes saying he looked like he had cancer and I said "what if he did, would you make fun of him?" and snowballed from there getbig style and got out of hand... with the usual davidpaul leechalikes sniffing around for drama. Like Block said, if predenting is jinxing him, I don't want that on my conscience; I was misdiagnozed with Hotchkins disease 2 weeks before the arnold so I ain't wishing that stress on anyone. he had nothing to do with it.

Now, why would I type that shit up and whine like a bitch? Jason and I met last summer and I thought he was a cool guy with a nice drive. When he told me he was doing that radio show, I proposed to help out, I know some people and could get a couple of guests on which I did. Unfortunately, I do that shit for fun outside of a high level but very boring corporate career (yea block money ain't everything) never took that shit very seriously, printed a couple of shirts for promotional purposes... then someone I won't name approached me and suggested I distance myself if I didn't want to get "blackballed" like the "others"... didn't quite understand at the time and still don't quite. I still think BigNation has a great voice and and outside of the box is a must IMO. Say watever the fuck you want, you would fall off your chair if you saw the ratings. Proud to say I was part of it.

Bottom line is.... so Yup, I lost one battle by being bitchily wrong,  overreacting and lying to get my way out of it. Nonetheless, I would still fuck Block up beyond belief, Flex's doing fine and I'm huger than ever. See you at the Tournament Of Champion in September, I'll be the one with the big 15$ plastic Trophy and the smile on his face...

Now's your favorite part, Stone me to death for coming clean.  ::)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good motherfucking speed...

hahahahahaha, oh brother. ::)

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2008, 12:50:49 PM »
hahahahahaha, oh brother. ::)

Are therez thing-thingies "David"?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2008, 12:52:03 PM »
Are therez thing-thingies "David"?
no "big man" i wouldn't want to get you all upset now that you're "huger than ever". ::) ;D