Author Topic: Why did Cindy Hensley marry John McCain? Was her self-esteem that fucked up?  (Read 1132 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

Rich, blonde, pretty, young, single.

Why did she marry old, married, crazy, ugly, good-for-nothing?

Was he a good source for prescription meds? (Hey Doc, they tortured me)

Or, was she instructed by Baron Rothschild and the Bilderbergers?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
who knows

considering he's called her a "dumb kunt" in public when he's lost his temper, I wonder why she stayed
she should have taken her hundred million dollar fortune and told him to get lost
!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
who knows

considering he's called her a "dumb kunt" in public when he's lost his temper, I wonder why she stayed
she should have taken her hundred million dollar fortune and told him to get lost

He called her a "dumb c unt" in public. that's fucked up.

Do you have a link?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
He probably keeps her in line by using Viet Cong torture techniques.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
He probably keeps her in line by using Viet Cong torture techniques.

Maybe she's a modern-day Eugenie.

How kinky! Maybe I will vote Repug after all.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
who knows

I never knew that, how disgusting of him.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

How was such an asshole able to get so far?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Americans get positively orgasmic over war "heroes".  ::)
!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Americans get positively orgasmic over war "heroes".  ::)

By his own words, he's a traitorous prisoner of war. It's not like he's a WWI/WWII/Korean war ace or something.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT

I wonder this myself all the time. Not just this revolting display of disrespect towards his own wife but everything; his blatant racial slurs he has used towards Asians, calling the German leader Putin, singing bomb Iran, the numerous stories of his shouting & threatening violence, the thing about Clintons kid when she was 14, his wifes drug addiction and stealing,his affairs he had when married to his 1st wife,  just everything....

The guy is a hot mess.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
By his own words, he's a traitorous prisoner of war. It's not like he's a WWI/WWII/Korean war ace or something.

Yeah, but if you spend time as a POW in a war and come back with an injury, you are virtually guaranteed to have a successful career in politics as a mayor, senator, governor, etc. Even if you are an asshole.
With the right connections, decent looks, and a decent ability to make some people like you, you'll be introduced as a great hero at 4th of July parades, campaign speeches, and so on. You're equated with Mom, Baseball, Apple Pie, and all things good and noble.  ::) There's a reason we have so many Vietnam, Korea, and WWII vets in congress and the senate.
!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
I wonder this myself all the time. Not just this revolting display of disrespect towards his own wife but everything; his blatant racial slurs he has used towards Asians, calling the German leader Putin, singing bomb Iran, the numerous stories of his shouting & threatening violence, the thing about Clintons kid when she was 14, his wifes drug addiction and stealing,his affairs he had when married to his 1st wife,  just everything....

The guy is a hot mess.

It's been downhill for the Republican party since Lincoln.  Guess you can say the same thing on the Democratic side too. it's not like Clinton was great, but at least he wasn't thoroughly incompetent like Bush II

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Because McCain is hung like a horse, and she can't get enough of the McCaininator.   ;D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Because McCain is hung like a horse, and she can't get enough of the McCaininator.   ;D

So how come she never left McCain for Cheney then?