Author Topic: The B&A Show -  (Read 34402 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: The B&A Show -
« Reply #300 on: May 24, 2008, 05:53:49 PM »
If any NPC athletes decide to compete at the B & A show, then you are putting your amatuer status and chance of being an IFBB pro in serious if no FATAL jeopardy.

that's ok melvin, most people who enter NPC contests have no expectations of turning pro

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: May 24, 2008, 07:01:17 PM »
I am surprised that people on here still actually thinks that Goodrum is anything more than a gimmick account.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #302 on: May 24, 2008, 07:04:02 PM »
I am surprised that people on here still actually thinks that Goodrum is anything more than a gimmick account.

Can't take him seriously, but he *does* exist in real life.  That separates him from all the other anonymous gimmicks.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #303 on: May 24, 2008, 07:04:32 PM »
that's ok melvin, most people who enter NPC contests have no expectations of turning pro

At least they had "a chance".  Doing this show will most likely put them in the "never" catagory.
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: May 24, 2008, 07:07:10 PM »
Can't take him seriously, but he *does* exist in real life.  That separates him from all the other anonymous gimmicks.

Oh, I know he exists, doesn't mean he is serious about what he says. No one on the planet is that delusional. He is here just to piss people off and bait them. Just a gimmick who happens to be a real person.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #305 on: May 24, 2008, 07:10:02 PM »
I don't care who's in that division, they are going to get their asses kicked.  I've upgraded quite a bit in the past 2 years and even at the O, people did realize that I packed on the muscle mass. 

When its all said and done, I'll be headed to the Nationals.  Be sure to take pictures

What did you do have you pale fag boyfriend Queen Vissy hit them in their ankles with a bat while he sucking them off.  That really is the only way you will ever have a chance of taking anything but last place.  Face it boy you were born a loser and you will always be a loser.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: May 24, 2008, 07:38:09 PM »
LMAO Onlyme man you have away with words esp when it comes to ya boy. ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #307 on: May 25, 2008, 11:29:01 AM »
LMAO Onlyme man you have away with words esp when it comes to ya boy. ;D

Keith is just a fat joke, and a diabetic living heart attack waiting to happen. 

If I was him, I would hang myself....but with a big heavy steel chain so it wouldn't break under the crushing weight
A

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: May 25, 2008, 11:36:06 AM »

If I was him, I would hang myself....but with a big heavy steel chain so it wouldn't break under the crushing weight

You = on fire today.

;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #309 on: May 25, 2008, 12:20:53 PM »

hahaha nice try monkey.  Now go lick your pale white AIDS ridden boyfriend Queer Vissy.  You think with all the fags you have been with you'd have AIDS by now and a lot skinnier.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #310 on: May 25, 2008, 12:23:39 PM »
haha Epic battle between a fatty and some black fag.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #311 on: May 25, 2008, 12:23:44 PM »
hahaha nice try monkey.  Now go lick your pale white AIDS ridden boyfriend Queer Vissy.  You think with all the fags you have been with you'd have AIDS by now and a lot skinnier.

Maybe Vince gave himself AIDS so he could get steroids legally.  To bad he forgot the anti-estrogens.  :-X
Ron: "I am lazy."

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #312 on: May 25, 2008, 12:25:28 PM »
haha Epic battle between a fatty and some black fag.

Join in then we can have skinny sand-black too

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #313 on: May 26, 2008, 12:01:50 AM »
Another example of pros competing in the NPC,  someone whom I pointed out earlier in this thread, so the NPC should have known about it.

Rico Elbaz:   Competed as a pro this past November in Musclemania.   Now this past weekend he competed as an amteur in Lindsey's own California Championships.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #314 on: May 26, 2008, 07:19:16 AM »

Your the only one who's pathetic enough to say that your weight problem is due to a spider that bit you 10 years ago..... ::)

Keith, when you die from that massive coronary heart attack, spider bite or just from choking on a doughnut...whichever comes first, they are going to have to bury your fat ass in a refrigerator........ 
A

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #315 on: May 26, 2008, 07:35:09 AM »
Another example of pros competing in the NPC,  someone whom I pointed out earlier in this thread, so the NPC should have known about it.

Rico Elbaz:   Competed as a pro this past November in Musclemania.   Now this past weekend he competed as an amteur in Lindsey's own California Championships.

If your goal is to provide a list for the NPC, you're doing a good job...why do you insist on wanting to get the athletes in trouble? 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #316 on: May 26, 2008, 11:21:40 AM »
If your goal is to provide a list for the NPC, you're doing a good job...why do you insist on wanting to get the athletes in trouble? 

if the NPC was really interested in protecting the purity of their amateur contests, they could and should have been using my website for years and years now.

I'm also providing evidence to athletes that the NPC only enforces rules when it suits them, or is much better at making threats than actually carrying through with them, which may encourage the athlete to stand up to any bullying they do receive.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #317 on: May 26, 2008, 12:30:38 PM »

Your the only one who's pathetic enough to say that your weight problem is due to a spider that bit you 10 years ago..... ::)

Keith, when you die from that massive coronary heart attack, spider bite or just from choking on a doughnut...whichever comes first, they are going to have to bury your fat ass in a refrigerator........ 

The thing is I have an excuse.  What is yours?  You have none.  You look like shit and you pretend to have all this knowledge and experience when in fafct you have none.  Face it Goodrum, you are the poster-child for "LOSER".  You have absolutely not one thing going for you in life.  Now that sucks.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #318 on: May 26, 2008, 03:49:04 PM »
The thing is I have an excuse.  What is yours?  You have none.  You look like shit and you pretend to have all this knowledge and experience when in fafct you have none.  Face it Goodrum, you are the poster-child for "LOSER".  You have absolutely not one thing going for you in life.  Now that sucks.

Being a lazy fat fuck isn't exactly an excuse, Keith.  The fact is that you can't even wipe your own ass without taping a roll of toilet paper to a stick. 

You are one sad floppy piece of shit and no one loves you except Duncan Hines. 
A

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #319 on: May 26, 2008, 03:55:59 PM »
                          FFS Chick it's called Fukin RULES sort of like that benign IFBB Drug Rule.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #320 on: May 26, 2008, 04:24:54 PM »
if the NPC was really interested in protecting the purity of their amateur contests, they could and should have been using my website for years and years now.

I'm also providing evidence to athletes that the NPC only enforces rules when it suits them, or is much better at making threats than actually carrying through with them, which may encourage the athlete to stand up to any bullying they do receive.

How do you know that the NPC doesn't punish athletes for competing in different organizations????  They don't announce them and usually most athletes that are punished certainly don't talk about it. 
A

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: May 26, 2008, 05:32:20 PM »

How do you know that the NPC doesn't punish athletes for competing in different organizations????  They don't announce them and usually most athletes that are punished certainly don't talk about it. 
                    STUPID Fukin question How do you know they do???FFS IFBB RULES = NO FUKIN RULES. EXCEPT IF YOUR NAME IS PRIEST.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #322 on: May 26, 2008, 08:29:07 PM »
How do you know that the NPC doesn't punish athletes for competing in different organizations????

because those athletes continue to compete in the NPC without interruption.   some repeatedly go back and forth between pro in other orgs and amateur in the NPC.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #323 on: May 26, 2008, 08:39:36 PM »
THats because most if not all of them fly under the radar, as there is no "task force" that witch hunts for these guys....except you, who continue to provide names to be watched and provide information.

If there are reprocussions, the athletes named can thank you personally for sheding light in their direction...

Good job.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: May 26, 2008, 08:42:03 PM »
One simple way for the NPC to know if anyone has entered a show for money is to ask it on the registration sheet.