Author Topic: Has anyone every noticed at smaller shows....  (Read 3419 times)

Moosejay

Has anyone every noticed at smaller shows....
« on: April 28, 2008, 05:36:11 AM »
that, pre-prejudging, when comp[etitors are strill in their sweats...t6hat the guys who look the biggest...when theior sweats come off...they are usually Fat?

And the gusy nobvody notices (they look like 'swimmers' in sweats)...win the show cause they look best onstage?

discuss

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Has anyone every noticed at smaller shows....
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 05:44:26 AM »
ok last week was enuf, now just shut your hole old man.

p.s.
 no one goes to smaller shows, medium shows or big show on getbig.

hope that helps
L

Moosejay

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 05:52:48 AM »
No it does not help Jajonnayomomma...but it helps me feel better about myself even laying sick in a hospital bed when I see those fine pics of you on threads here...I know that won't help :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 07:36:54 AM »
hahahahhaa, sounds like 'ol Moose has a lot of deep seated issues with bigger bodybuilders, my bet is that he walked in on a huge bodybuilder fuccking an ex-girlfriend and has hated big dudes ever since. :D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 07:43:25 AM »
hahahahhaa, sounds like 'ol Moose has a lot of deep seated issues with bigger bodybuilders, my bet is that he walked in on a huge bodybuilder fuccking an ex-girlfriend and has hated big dudes ever since. :D

noway Squad, i never even met his ex-girlfriend. haha, sorry, Mike just a bad joke.

Yes, the guys that look like the freaks at the weighin wearing their favorite warmup suits never win. it's the dry shredded guy who's jaw does the riverdance every time he bites a ricecake in the back corner of the weighin room that wins.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 07:43:51 AM »
No it does not help Jajonnayomomma...but it helps me feel better about myself even laying sick in a hospital bed when I see those fine pics of you on threads here...I know that won't help :)

why you in hospital

have your ass muscles finally packed in
T

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 08:07:02 AM »
I commented once last week that you calm the fk down.
Now here you are going into another week blasting up a million comments and starting as many threads.
Jesus man......
 8)

*I know this wont help. ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 08:15:13 AM »
No what he says is true at most small, local shows.
The past 2 Mr Atlanta winners were NOT that big in terms of wt , but looked incredible on stage.
Here is the 2007 Mr Atl and me.
http://www.georgia-bodybuilding.com

Moosejay

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 08:27:50 AM »

No, squad...I just don't need all the 'emotional armor'....as Zane calls it.... ;)

Moosejay

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 08:28:49 AM »
I commented once last week that you calm the fk down.
Now here you are going into another week blasting up a million comments and starting as many threads.
Jesus man......
 8)

*I know this wont help. ::)

I am calm, big veevee....maybe you forgot your Paxil today ???

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 08:29:11 AM »
that, pre-prejudging, when comp[etitors are strill in their sweats...t6hat the guys who look the biggest...when theior sweats come off...they are usually Fat?

And the gusy nobvody notices (they look like 'swimmers' in sweats)...win the show cause they look best onstage?

discuss

Usually after prejudging I seen guys eat entire pizzas..

Moosejay

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 08:29:54 AM »
noway Squad, i never even met his ex-girlfriend. haha, sorry, Mike just a bad joke.

Yes, the guys that look like the freaks at the weighin wearing their favorite warmup suits never win. it's the dry shredded guy who's jaw does the riverdance every time he bites a ricecake in the back corner of the weighin room that wins.

Very True, Hazbin.

And...I hope not...my ex from 15 years ago now looks like Dr. Ruth....you can have it.... :D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 08:30:42 AM »
In all honesty moose.....

Thats because you have no experience and no idea what you are looking at.  You can see peoples hands, face, upper chest, calves (if wearing shorts), forearms (if wearing short sleeves)...and know who is in shape and who isnt.  I can look at one of your "big guys" and tell you in 2 seconds if hes in shape or not. 

Moosejay

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 08:31:12 AM »
Usually after prejudging I seen guys eat entire pizzas..

I gained 33 pounds in a week after a show...stil was not big, tho... :(

Moosejay

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 08:32:01 AM »

Thats because you have no experience and no idea what you are looking at.  You can see peoples hands, face, upper chest, calves (if wearing shorts), forearms (if wearing short sleeves)...and know who is in shape and who isnt.  I can look at one of your "big guys" and tell you in 2 seconds if hes in shape or not. 

Well, how can you be honest of a man you know naught of? I have experience...what does it matter?

Moosejay

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 08:32:42 AM »
why you in hospital

Youngmc...check various posts on this...and always have respect for people's health

Moosejay

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 08:36:24 AM »
Well, how can you be honest of a man you know naught of? I have experience...what does it matter?

By the way, I said wearing sweats...not shorts, or unitards, or whatever other stupid s--- these clown college rejects wear.... :)

Maybe you should head-judge a show of bb's wearing business suits onstage, if you can tell so much by the veins in t6heir hands... ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 08:39:24 AM »

TRUE TO A POINT,if u just saw matarrazzos calfs in shape u think his whole body was that sharp,his calfs dieted and offseason was little or no change.there are rare exceptions to the rule.but today most competitors faces are full and even dbl chinned at contest time.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 08:41:05 AM »
Youngmc...check various posts on this...and always have respect for people's health

cant be bothered to troll through the ten thousand posts you have made in the last 5 days

no offence
T

Moosejay

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2008, 09:07:14 AM »
But you are bothered to think of other men's back sides...no offense, truly

Meanoma, heart and neruolic surgery is latest...I will be out within week, thanks

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2008, 09:10:28 AM »
why you in hospital

The ass pounding he took over the weekend gave him a rectal prolapse

Moosejay

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2008, 09:15:49 AM »
No, but I was given a rectal suppository today duie to paralytic ileus...!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2008, 09:20:31 AM »
No, squad...I just don't need all the 'emotional armor'....as Zane calls it.... ;)
hahaha, looks to me like you couldn't build the "emotional armor" and you're resentful of the bigger dudes.

Moosejay

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2008, 09:21:43 AM »
You are right...no emotional armor for me!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2008, 10:06:37 AM »
hahaha, looks to me like you couldn't build the "emotional armor" and you're resentful of the bigger dudes.

He wears his heart on his sleeve. 
There's no room for it in his tiny torso. 
Y