Author Topic: Realllll pissed of  (Read 4569 times)

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Realllll pissed of
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2008, 08:23:04 AM »
Like I said to the last dude who said the same thing you said no I wasn't going to do anything and if you had of read the story at all dude I said I use a walking stick to get around now for a guy who is telling me Im not spelling properly you think you would be smart and put 2 an 2 together Im hardly in a state were I throw em. And I come here to vent because A) there are some nice people and B) the negative post I get I could care less.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2008, 08:25:40 AM »
Just tell 'em you were cursed with an enormous cock and the weight of it fucked up your back.  They should count themselves lucky not to have the same problem.

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2008, 08:31:04 AM »
haha funny as, it is pretty stupid to whine about it complaining isn't going to do shit but Im 23 and Id like  to see people go through what I did then be mentaly tuff enough to come back hit the weights I guess now that its happend it shits me to tears the world judges everything on face value maybe Im just young and stupid.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2008, 08:40:18 AM »
haha funny as, it is pretty stupid to whine about it complaining isn't going to do shit but Im 23 and Id like  to see people go through what I did then be mentaly tuff enough to come back hit the weights I guess now that its happend it shits me to tears the world judges everything on face value maybe Im just young and stupid.

No, but you can usually count on fools to do so.

BTW, take it easy in the gym.  Heal up man.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2008, 11:59:08 AM »
Damn bro, how bad was your scoliosis that you needed surgery?  Did you keep working out when you noticed you had it?  Training can really aggravate a problem like that if you are not careful to train correctly, can really throw your body out of wack.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2008, 12:04:17 PM »
Are you sure there wasn't a booger hanging from your nose or something?  Why would these guys laugh at someone for simply using a cane?  ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2008, 12:19:35 PM »
awwwww poor baby, were you crying sweetie? :'( ;D

this would be enough to make any man cry, especially if it were him...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO
b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2008, 12:21:44 PM »
this would be enough to make any man cry, especially if it were him...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO
bing..................bang..........................wait just one little second.................. ....it's coming.................. .you ain't gonna believe it...................... .......almost here.................... .........hold your breath.................. .............BAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ;D hahahaha, nice tits.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2008, 04:29:13 PM »
bing..................bang..........................wait just one little second.................. ....it's coming.................. .you ain't gonna believe it...................... .......almost here.................... .........hold your breath.................. .............BAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ;D hahahaha, nice tits.

good god you're fat. 

and to think these are your best pics.

DAAAAAAAAAAVE...

PHOOOOOOOOONE...

b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2008, 04:30:35 PM »
good god you're fat. 

and to think these are your best pics.

DAAAAAAAAAAVE...

PHOOOOOOOOONE...

hahahhaha, back for more abuse i see. ;D here it comes................... ............BAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ;D

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2008, 04:31:14 PM »
hey...its eryanb..getbig's resident obese keyboard warrior
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2008, 08:05:33 PM »
It was so bad that Dr from the us had to fly over to operate  on me because I was the first case of this kind in aus, I started working out on Dr's suggestion I do sport to help build muscle to support my back more because they could operate till I finished growing cause they had to fuse the spine and attacked rods. Yeah I always only do what I am capable of stick to machine mostly due to having more support an comfort. And to answer another question no there wasn't a booger hanging from my nose some people just find other peoples misfortunes funny.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2008, 08:24:27 PM »
haha yeah I know it is a meltdown but its the last thing I want to hear when Im going to work out trying to make the best of a bad situation but thats life I know.

Why didn't you make these skinny fags your bitches? Shoulda at the very least yelled at them and shit, what're they gonna do, hit a cripple?

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2008, 08:27:05 PM »
haha yeah I know I don't even know why I got so pissed of at It was yesterday Im completely over it now but like I said sometimes it does get to you when you know it shouldn't but yeah Im over it.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2008, 09:20:39 PM »
Like I said to the last dude who said the same thing you said no I wasn't going to do anything and if you had of read the story at all dude I said I use a walking stick to get around now for a guy who is telling me Im not spelling properly you think you would be smart and put 2 an 2 together Im hardly in a state were I throw em. And I come here to vent because A) there are some nice people and B) the negative post I get I could care less.

so you admit you arent bright enough to spell simple words correctly?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2008, 09:53:12 PM »
Sorry, but getbig makes me laugh more than any sitcom I've ever seen.
 :D
N

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2008, 10:40:23 AM »
And to answer another question no there wasn't a booger hanging from my nose some people just find other peoples misfortunes funny.

Funny...to the point of laughing at a disabled person using a cane? 

Sorry, man, but your story is falling apart. 

Moosejay

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2008, 10:44:16 AM »
Today I was at the gym and as some of you know I have recently had suregery for my scoliosis and I use a walking stick  to get around anyway as I walked in to do my work out today there were theese two young dudes about 18 who sore me and looked at each other and started laughing thats kool I can deal with that but later on as I was walking  around the corner to the water cooler to fill up my bottle I heard someone say did you see that crippled dude with the stick and some laughter and sure enough I walk around the corner it was the two young guys talking to another mate of there's.I was so pissed I wanted to wrap my walking stick around there head the worse thing was they look like they have touched a weight in there life and were wearing work out gloves and all this other shit just really pissed me of anyway had to get that off my chest.

Approach the gym manager or owner...tell him/her those 'chap' tried to sell you some drugs....they will get their arses thrown the Hell out of your gym in quick order.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2008, 01:08:42 PM »
We threw this handicapped guy off a bridge once.  Wasn't a big bridge and it was more acceptable to do such things back then but I felt a little guilty afterwards.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2008, 01:19:22 PM »
What makes a good person is the pain they have endured and living to tell about it....Good luck on your recovery aussie, and dont give those two punks the light of day....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2008, 01:25:19 PM »
We threw this handicapped guy off a bridge once.  Wasn't a big bridge and it was more acceptable to do such things back then but I felt a little guilty afterwards.

Was water underneath,did you tie rocks to his ankles ???
if thats the case you shouldn't feel guilty,at least he went quickly :D

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2008, 02:20:18 PM »
Sorry, I should have said, he was fine (retardation aside).  It was just for fun, make fun of the retard, that sort of thing.  He probably enjoyed it.  He couldn't walk anyway so no harm done.