Author Topic: FUNNY STORY  (Read 1199 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
FUNNY STORY
« on: April 28, 2008, 02:31:10 PM »
According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, former WWE Champion Randy Orton had yet another "incident" during WWE's most recent European tour. Orton was reportedy upset that the hotel staff woke him up earlier than they were supposed to. Orton put his clothes on, took his left over room service food, went down the hall and threw the food on the staff that woke him up. Orton laughed at them and went back to his room.

Logan32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: FUNNY STORY
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 05:30:59 AM »
According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, former WWE Champion Randy Orton had yet another "incident" during WWE's most recent European tour. Orton was reportedy upset that the hotel staff woke him up earlier than they were supposed to. Orton put his clothes on, took his left over room service food, went down the hall and threw the food on the staff that woke him up. Orton laughed at them and went back to his room.

If this story is true Orton is a complete D bag.... He should go screw a lightsocket then go drink bleach....

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 02:38:19 PM »
how is this relevent to mma/ufc?

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 03:29:29 AM »
orton is a fucking disgrace for all the shit hes pulled over the years but the WWE do not punish him like they should which would lead me to believe hes got somthing on someone high up in the company because if it was anyone else they would have been toast months ages ago.

Logan32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 05:14:54 AM »
how is this relevent to mma/ufc?

I agree with you reallt not MMA related but whatever.....