Author Topic: Religion of peace!!!!  (Read 1718 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Religion of peace!!!!
« on: April 28, 2008, 03:03:09 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/girl-17-killed-in-iraq-for-loving-a-british-soldier-816301.html

Girl, 17, killed in Iraq for loving a British soldier

By Sadie Gray
Sunday, 27 April 2008

A 17-year-old Iraqi girl was murdered by her father in an honour killing after falling in love with a British soldier she met while working on an aid programme in Basra, it has been claimed.

Rand Abdel-Qader was stamped upon, suffocated and stabbed by her father, then given an unceremonious burial to emphasise her disgrace. Police released her father without charge two hours after his arrest.

"Not much can be done when we have an honour killing case," said Sergeant Ali Jabbar of Basra police. "You are in a Muslim society and women should live under religious laws. The father has very good contacts inside the Basra government and it wasn't hard for him to be released and what he did to be forgotten."

A total of 47 young women died in honour killings in the city last year, Basra Security Committee told an investigation into Ms Abdel-Qader's case by The Observer. This is believed to be the only case of an honour killing involving a British soldier.

The MoD had no official advice for troops on how to behave with Iraqi women. The serviceman involved would not have been told that any relationship with her could put her life at risk, the paper said.

Ms Abdel-Qader, a student of English at Basra University, had struck up a friendship with a 22-year-old British infantryman known only as Paul five months before her murder in March.

She was believed to have last seen him in January, and the pair, whose relationship was innocent, only ever met while working at the aid station. The soldier was helping deliver relief to displaced families as part of his regimental duties. Ms Abdel-Qader was a volunteer worker.

On the day her father, Abdel-Qader Ali, was told of their friendship by a friend, he accused her of having an affair with a British soldier and killed her in front of his wife, Leila Hussain, and their sons.

"I screamed and called out for her two brothers so they could get their father away from her. But when he told them the reason, instead of saving her they helped him end her life," Ms Hussain said. She then left her husband and has since divorced him. She has received threats from her husband's family and is in hiding. She now works for an organisation campaigning against honour killings.

Those poor innocent people who are forced to do these things because of the occupation!  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Religion of peace!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 04:32:39 PM »
do you have nightmares of brown guys fucking your man?? ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 06:31:52 PM »
Religion of Peace.

I think it's fair to say there are nutjobs found everywhere.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 07:32:01 PM »
First two replies from two muslims trying to justify the actions of a father killing his 17 year old daughter. Should I be surprised? Nope.

Again, Bindare Mohammed, just because Christians have done violent things in the name of religion (700+ years ago), doesn't make it right.

You also posting a pic of a KKK rally also shows how far you're really reaching to put Islam in a good light.

So you're insinuating that Islam is no better than racists scumbags from the South? I can sleep better now!!!!  ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 07:41:12 PM »
No one is justifying anything. Didn't you read what I typed under the pics?

I think it's fair to say there are nutjobs found everywhere

p.s., Im athiest.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 07:45:07 PM »
No one is justifying anything. Didn't you read what I typed under the pics?

I think it's fair to say there are nutjobs found everywhere

p.s., Im athiest.

P.S. I don't practice nor follow any religion either. The extent of my religious upbringing was a baptism and church here and there as a kid, i.e. once on Christmas every now and then and what not. So spamming pics of Christians killing people isn't going to do much.

To me it looks like you're saying, "Well, 800 years ago Christians killed people in the name of God so it's A-OK for muslims to do it in 2008." Sorry, nothing justifies stabbing, strangling and murdering a 17 year old girl just because she "dishonored" some scumbag Muslim by falling in love with some guy who doesn't spend his time fondling goat sphincters.  ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 07:55:29 PM »
P.S. I don't practice nor follow any religion either. The extent of my religious upbringing was a baptism and church here and there as a kid, i.e. once on Christmas every now and then and what not. So spamming pics of Christians killing people isn't going to do much.

To me it looks like you're saying, "Well, 800 years ago Christians killed people in the name of God so it's A-OK for muslims to do it in 2008." Sorry, nothing justifies stabbing, strangling and murdering a 17 year old girl just because she "dishonored" some scumbag Muslim by falling in love with some guy who doesn't spend his time fondling goat sphincters.  ::)

I don't find you being equally critical of other religous fanatics/wierdos other than Muslims anytime I read your posts, I thought it might be coming from some self righteous Christian angle so I wanted to remind you of their negative contributions. Seeing as you're an athiest, it doesn't really matter.  ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 08:00:26 PM »
I don't find you being equally critical of other religous fanatics/wierdos other than Muslims anytime I read your posts, I thought it might be coming from some self righteous Christian angle so I wanted to remind you of their negative contributions. Seeing as you're an athiest, it doesn't really matter.  ;)

Show me even a fraction of the number of videos of beheadings, suicide bombings, torture chambers, killing/raping/beating of women and children being committed by Christians/Westerners, and sure I'll speak up about them. As it stands right now, Muslims are the only ones doing that.

Can you imagine how up in arms the world would be if the Americans started executing and beheading every insurgent we captured and put it out on video? Shit, we would never hear the end of it.

Ever see the video of the Nepalese worker, who was in Iraq doing reconstruction work for those apes, getting beheaded? Said terrorist felt the need to let him sit there with his head 3/4 severed wheezing for air as he suffocated on his own blood. Was incredibly sad. Great culture. See that kind of thing committed in the name of religion in America all the time!  ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 08:16:15 PM »
800 yrs ago??  try 1945 when the pope condoned hitler to cleanse the earth of jews.  See pic above.

Religions have destroyed the world.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 08:32:53 PM »
800 yrs ago??  try 1945 when the pope condoned hitler to cleanse the earth of jews.  See pic above.

Religions have destroyed the world.

And? Last I checked, most people don't justify the killing of Jews and abhor Nazis. Thanks for proving my point, retard.  :D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 08:38:25 PM »
And? Last I checked, most people don't justify the killing of Jews and abhor Nazis. Thanks for proving my point, retard.  :D

Geez.  Went right over you again.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 09:01:33 PM »

No, it didn't. Again, you're making a useless point and trying to act like you're more intelligent by inferring something that has already been inferred in the last 5 posts between me and Bindare. Do you feel intelligent repeating what was already said all the time?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 09:50:49 PM »

He's clueless.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 10:14:28 PM »
He's clueless.

Not really. Be it 1945 or 1250, just because some Christians did it, DOES NOT justify arabs doing it. Why is that so hard to comprehend? Every muslim and muslim sympathizer on this site has links to Christian violence from over 50+ years ago on hotlink.

An eye for an eye is why islam is like it is. That's why Shiites and Sunnis can't stop killing each other in Iraq. Repeating what was already implied in this thread, like War Horse is so fond of, doesn't accomplish anything other than making him look like he's actually contributing something beyond the scope of his 50 IQ.  ::)

Why is that so hard to comprehend? If I took that approach, I would be completely justified beheading a muslim tomorrow because they did it to an American a couple years ago.

And anyway, this thread was about a 17 year old girl being brutally beaten, strangled and stabbed to death by her own father for falling in love with someone. This is a daily thing in Islamic societies. Disgusting shit. But justified by Getbiggers.  :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 10:19:35 PM »
Not really. Be it 1945 or 1250, just because some Christians did it, DOES NOT justify arabs doing it. Why is that so hard to comprehend? Every muslim and muslim sympathizer on this site has links to Christian violence from over 50+ years ago on hotlink.

An eye for an eye is why islam is like it is. That's why Shiites and Sunnis can't stop killing each other in Iraq. Repeating what was already implied in this thread, like War Horse is so fond of, doesn't accomplish anything other than making him look like he's actually contributing something beyond the scope of his 50 IQ.  ::)

Why is that so hard to comprehend? If I took that approach, I would be completely justified beheading a muslim tomorrow because they did it to an American a couple years ago.

And anyway, this thread was about a 17 year old girl being brutally beaten, strangled and stabbed to death by her own father for falling in love with someone. This is a daily thing in Islamic societies. Disgusting shit. But justified by Getbiggers.  :D

So, when do you think we'll find those WMD's?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 10:23:42 PM »
So, when do you think we'll find those WMD's?

Read the last line of my first post. I'm surprised, actually. It took more than 10 posts for someone to insinuate that the "occupiers" forced this guy to beat, strangle and murder his own 17 year old daughter.

Thank you for justifying honor killings and murder, faithful mujahedeen.

"Why did you behead your muslim neighbor?" "America forced me to do it."
"Why did you blow up this market full of women and children and no American soldiers?" "America forced me to do it."
"Why did you douse a 5 year old kid in gasoline and light him on fire?" "America forced me to do it."

You can take the man out of islam but you can't take the islam out of the man.  :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2008, 06:32:00 AM »
one of these days i should gather up all this guy says on here and forward it to the uconn dean or something.. ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2008, 07:01:33 AM »
I hate religious bigotry of any kind.  Those Muslims are a murderous bunch aren't they?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2008, 10:07:52 AM »
No, it didn't. Again, you're making a useless point and trying to act like you're more intelligent by inferring something that has already been inferred in the last 5 posts between me and Bindare. Do you feel intelligent repeating what was already said all the time?

You seem fascinated by thinking I'm intelligent.   I can name 10 guys on this board who are more intelligent than me.

Of course you're not one of them. ;D