Author Topic: CLEN MAKES ME TIRED  (Read 8337 times)

spiderman405

• Getbig II
CLEN MAKES ME TIRED
« on: April 28, 2008, 06:53:23 PM »
Does anyone get tired and worn out after taking a dose of clen. even when i start out taking 40 mcg in the morning, 15 minutes later i get really tired and lethargic. i could easily go to sleep.

has anyone ever heard of someone taking clen right before sleep at night?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: CLEN MAKES ME TIRED
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 10:41:57 PM »
I know a couple of guys this happens to.
They use stimulents like caffiene to help get through it , only problem is clen makes you sweat pretty bad..adding a stim like caffiene just makes this worse  :-[

Maybe its just not for you man?
I dont like it either,gives me a mad headache  :(

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 10:49:25 AM »
Maybe you didn't get real clen?  :-\

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 01:09:55 PM »
Just try Albuterol instead.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

spiderman405

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 02:08:37 PM »
no its real. it does this to me sometimes. i have done it about 5 times over the years.

i found out what the problem was. it was to strong a dose for me. i just started taking it 4 days ago.

well now i cut the dosage in half and i feel my body temp up and am shaky but have the energy kick also. I can feel the normal clen side effects with no sleepiness or headache.

i know this is weird but i remember the same thing happened to me years ago when i took to many ephedrine pills at once. i was young and i bought plain ephedrine from the convienant store and i took them and would always get real sleepy and have to go to sleep but when i would take small doses i would get all the benefits and the extra kick.

it might just be my bodies defense mechanism when taking to much of a stimulant.

it feels perfect now though cutting the dosage in half.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 07:06:45 AM »
Clen made me feel very "up and down"...one minute i'd be wired and my hands would shake, 5 minutes later i felt like i took a zanax and wanted to sleep for 18 hours...weird shit.

8)

MaxG

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 01:51:39 PM »
Clen is known to make you lethargic. Especially when carbs are low. If you take clen on a high carb day.. I would bet that you do not have as much of a problem. The longer you are on clen.. the more prevalant this becomes.

Not that I am recommending this.. but a lot of my friends who are competitors take their clen before bed and sleep through it. And they take extreme doses. Again... not a recommendation.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 07:39:55 PM »
Clen is known to make you lethargic. Especially when carbs are low. If you take clen on a high carb day.. I would bet that you do not have as much of a problem. The longer you are on clen.. the more prevalant this becomes.

Not that I am recommending this.. but a lot of my friends who are competitors take their clen before bed and sleep through it. And they take extreme doses. Again... not a recommendation.
Yes lethargy is very common. Clen is not a stimulant really, it's beta-2 specific with weak CNS effects. If it was a strong stimulant a user would never be able to sleep considering its long half-life.