Author Topic: New poll shows Clinton would beat McCain by 9 point margin, while Obama ties  (Read 783 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/04/28/poll-shows-clinton-has-better-shot-of-beating-mccain/

Poll shows Clinton has better shot of beating McCain
Posted: 05:20 PM ET
Hillary Clinton would beat McCain by 9 points, a new poll shows.

(CNN) – A new poll out Monday appears to bolster Hillary Clinton's argument that she is in a better position than rival Barack Obama to beat John McCain in a general election match up.

According to a newly-released poll from The Associated Press and Ipsos, Clinton would beat McCain by a wide 9-point margin, 50 percent to 41 percent. But when Obama faces McCain, the two are statistically tied — Obama holds a two point edge over McCain, within the poll's margin of error.

The Clinton campaign has long argued the New York senator has a better shot at beating McCain because of her demonstrated appeal with working class white voters — a demographic that is key to winning several swing states.

From CNN, must be fabricated!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
This is why polls are so unreliable.

Remember mcCain's "insurmountable" 10-point lead just last week?

Are we suppose to believe that 19% of Americans just changed their vote from Hil to Mccain?

Come on... these are so irrelevant it's not funny.  Media wants something to talk about.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
This is why polls are so unreliable.

Remember mcCain's "insurmountable" 10-point lead just last week?

Are we suppose to believe that 19% of Americans just changed their vote from Hil to Mccain?

Come on... these are so irrelevant it's not funny.  Media wants something to talk about.

I'm just doing my part by spamming useless bullshit that has no backing or factual support like some others on here!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'm just doing my part by spamming useless bullshit that has no backing or factual support like some others on here!

Hi beach Bum :)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Hillary's 'wins' in places like Pennsylvania and Texas prove only one thing:

That the Democrats don't have a prayer in November.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hillary's 'wins' in places like Pennsylvania and Texas prove only one thing:

That the Democrats don't have a prayer in November.

you're being too pessimistic.

Dems will unite as mccain's senility is revealed on NBC during debates, and as gas hits $4 and milk hits $6, and Mccain is still saying everything is great under Bush.